FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we looking at the same door because the "back door" that I see is actually on the side of the house. ( or do I need stronger glasses?)

I don't think that's a 'door' on the side.....

Most MH doors are located on the back side for easy access, esp. in case of emergencies, fires...etc

the 'end' pic looks like a window in a bedroom to me.

Ohhh, so what I thought was a window is actually the back door that was propped open?

Duhh.I see it now. Look at the porch light by it. Mine is the same way..although my home isn't as big and doesn't have the skylights. This is a good sized home for 2 small children and 2 shall we say..adults?? (I mean its not a mansion..but good sized--bigger than my 3 bedroom)

Okay..where is the info or link about them staying in the tent?? That's odd..I guess....I don't know. I don't know that I would want to leave where my child was last seen.

The 3 yo is old enough to talk..or at least know something.

The brought out bloodhounds the first day.
They led them down the dock and to the water.

There was some absolutely horrifying description that the dogs drug the blankets and sheets out to the ramp to get her scent. Which has so many problems it is bringing back that nervous tick. I still choose to believe that story was a crock and that they gave the hounds her scent off of a recently worn shirt they could bring on the search, like a normal search.

Today there are supposedly 15 dogs out with their handlers. I don't believe we have seen much about them or heard how many are cadaver dogs and if they are have they indicated anywhere.

Thank you.

I'm going to pretend that story absolutely is a crock until there's some sort of confirmation. I'll sleep better that way.

I pray they bring her home safely.

Just so I can get this straight..... I did a quick paint on it......

Is this correct and how we are ALL thinking?

Haleighhouse.jpg

Yes..however, I am seeing a set of double windows and a door on the back, not two sets of windows..
I can see the outline of the frame of the door that goes all the way down..
Maybe I am looking too hard..:waitasec:

The sleeping in the tent and the house being roped off. Do they have a search warrant? They can't just lock you out indefinitely if there is not an active search going on? Not out of your primary residence.

Is this one of those things that is stated like it is going to happen but really they are voluntarily locked out even if they don't realize it?

Tim Miller asked me to thank all of you for discovering and reporting to TES that there is an "embedded reporter" from the Gainsville Sun among the searchers who is taking photographs.

As you know, it is strictly forbidden for searchers to take photographs, and Tim is so angry that he said there will not be another interview for the Gainsville Sun with him, and furthermore in his debriefing with LE at 4PM today, he is going to urge LE to do the same!"

Why does life always have to be so complicated? <weary smile>

Anyway, on behalf of Tim and TES, heartfelt thanks for your loyalty and concern.

It is the ones that aren't labeled that are frightening. If you know there is a RSO down the block you are going to let him know that you know and that he better not even look in the direction of your house. Send that nice warm fuzzy vibe that says don't even bother grooming anyone around me 'cause we are on to you.

Respectfully snipped...

You are SO right. It is the people who rely on your trust much more often than a stranger. Any adult who prefers and encourages the company of children and looks for ways to be "too" helpful in ways that mean they are alone with your child is one to watch out for. Teach your child that it's not just strangers and if ANYONE makes them feel uncomfortable to tell you. They do not have to hug Uncle John or sit on his lap. They don't have to help coach or their pastor if he makes them uncomfortable. They should leave and they should tell and when they do, they pass the ball to us as adults and it is OUR job to protect them.

Can anyone give me the reason it's such a big no-no to take pictures of TES conducting a search? Please don't flame lol..I just don't get why this is so bad

I suspect that they are referring to the SIDE door, the one we can see as their back door. That to me is a back door on a mobile home, not a front door. Usually on a mobile home, the front doors are where the cars are parked. hope that helps

LOL -- Let me see if I can help any on mobile homes. I kinda think of myself as an "expert" in the field cause, well, I live in two -- one in VA and one in FL -- and we have three rentals! (Just to set the record straight, not everyone who lives in a mobile home is trailer park trash, and not all mobile homes are in trailer parks.)

If anyone can find out the manufacturer of this home, we can get an exact floor plan.

In our house in VA, which is in a rural part of VA, we use the back of the house as the front. The back of our home has a door into our utility room. And yes, the utility room feeds directly into the kitchen. If you walk past that door, you come to a set of sliders, which we actually use as the front door. Yes, there is an actual front door, we just don't use it.

Our parking area abuts the rear of the house.

Yes..however, I am seeing a set of double windows and a door on the back, not two sets of windows..
I can see the outline of the frame of the door that goes all the way down..
Maybe I am looking too hard..:waitasec:

I agree with you,im seeing that to. The back door is on the back. Thats a window on the side.

We have no floorplan for this particular double wide I did find through googling doublewide floor plans that this door is very likely an exit from the the laundry room.
I am not sure if it is okay to give a link to floorplans here.

Tim Miller asked me to thank all of you for discovering and reporting to TES that there is an "embedded reporter" from the Gainsville Sun among the searchers who is taking photographs.

As you know, it is strictly forbidden for searchers to take photographs, and Tim is so angry that he said there will not be another interview for the Gainsville Sun with him, and furthermore in his debriefing with LE at 4PM today, he is going to urge LE to do the same!"

Anyway, on behalf of Tim and TES, heartfelt thanks for your loyalty and concern.

Thanks, Friday. You know reporters..I wonder if this embedded reporter could be Geraldo R? :crazy: Remember him drawing the map in the sand on live tv while he was embedded with our troops..:rolleyes:

TY for update Friday. WTG Gainsville. Uggg Poor Tim, like he needs this headache.

Friday, thanks for delivering the message. My thoughts are with Tim and the searchers today, hoping they find Haleigh.

ok, looking at the pics again, it looks to me there are 2 sets of windows on the back. one kind that is a normal window and the other one (closer to the side/back door) looks like its the kind that wind open like a 3 tier kind of thing, maybe laundry room.

Also, she said she has been babysitting since she was 11, she also said she dropped out of school and was planning on going for GED but never went to the classes. This was mentioned at www.gainesvillesun.com

Thank you Friday!
Please tell Tim that websleuths has his back! His side! His Front! His Top! His Bottom!
We have him covered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member