FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know that biomom was even in her hometown. If called on her cell phone she could have been anywhere. Do we know exactly when she arrived in Satsuma? Since I've missed some of the posts on previous threads don't know if that was answered or not..also did she arrive with her mother? I noticed on some of the court filing maternal gma's name was on them

We can be sure LE knows from pings exactly where bio mom's cell was, anyway... Problem I see w custody dispute theory is abduction involved only one of their two children. JMO

Any more word on boat scanning and water search???

:parrot:

I just don't think the bio mom would be able to pull this off in the long run...eventually the child would re-appear somewhere, school, etc. so she would never get away with it. but, in some ways, I kind of hope she did take her, cause then we'd know at least she is alive and OK.

What about home schooling?

there was a transcript on the Marc Klass thread where Misty mentioned there was an AC guy over that evening. Anyone know more about this? Who was this man, how long was he there, did he talk to the child? did he use the back door?

The key to this whole case lies within the 3-8pm time frame the night she went missing.

We can be sure LE knows from pings exactly where bio mom's cell was, anyway... Problem I see w custody dispute theory is abduction involved only one of their two children. JMO

Any more word on boat scanning and water search???

Yea but, the little boy was in same bed as Misty so she couldn't risk taking him or he wasn't old enough to follow directions to get up and go outside to meet someone..

Nothing more on water search, except they will be searching tomorrow

I am praying a child psychologist was able to get some useful info from little Junior... he may have slept thru actual abduction eg, but could perhaps be of some assistance in corroborating where they went that day? did he play outside? sis in school? dad at busstop? JMO

:praying:

I really think the Dad isn't guilty of anything. Misty on the other hand has some issues.

The question I have is there was a post somewhere that said, when she noticed Haleigh was missing, she called the Dad. He then said why are you calling me, and not the cops. On this tape he says, she was waiting on the steps for him and told him...THEN they called the cops.

Yes, that is just one of the many inconsistencies in their statements. Last night's GVS was just a train wreck. Not much of the interview made any sense, and it was clear that GVS was incredulous with most of Misti's statements. I mean, she actually said that Haleigh was sleeping 3 inches away from her. When GVS was clearly shocked at that, she said something like, "oh I didn't mean that, I wasn't measuring or anything." The whole thing was so weird.

I believe that Misti is probably used to being used and abused by older men/boyfriends and probably has a drug habit. She isn't in school, her parents don't seem to be around. I am sure there are some pretty bad things going on at that home.

there was a transcript on the Marc Klass thread where Misty mentioned there was an AC guy over that evening. Anyone know more about this? Who was this man, how long was he there, did he talk to the child? did he use the back door?

The key to this whole case lies within the 3-8pm time frame the night she went missing.

The A/C guy has been cleared by LE. He was there around 5 pm iirc, and Misty's brother and nephew were also there at the same time. I don't know if they left together or not. I do not know where the brother of Misty lives either.

It says Misty W**** is the creator...rhymes with bells. I thought Misty's last name was C.

Same first names.. not the Misty and Lindsay of this case. If you click on Lindsay's name it takes you to a facepage. Not same Lindsay as Misty's sister.

Not long when you consider she was probably searching the house for her. Plus this is only a child herself 17, not real bright, probably not sure what to do.
That is what I think to Ned. I think after she looked a bit she most likely freaked out and knew that Ronald would be home soon and know what to do.

LE said that they had talked to this guy and ruled him out.

I thought this too, but why only the little girl? Too, wouldn't that be the most obvious after their history in court?

That's exactly why it does not make sense the that Bio mom is involved. Why only take one of your children when the other one is right there.

If there was ANY sort of fight or altercation between Misty and Haleigh, I am certain they would have been able to get something out of Jr. unless he slept through it all.

But that means Misty had to dispose of the body within walking distance of that home. Proped the door open to get back in? Where did the cynder block come from? huge clue. Why did someone bring a cynder block with them? To break in, to use as a weapon, to stand on to spy in the windows?

If Misty had anything to do with it, IMO they would have found a body close by. Only Haleigh was taken, to me that shouts pedophile. If this was a typical break-in, Misty could or would have been raped, and possible items stollen from the home. This child was targeted IMO.

It says Misty W**** is the creator...rhymes with bells. I thought Misty's last name was C.

I don't know. When we discussed this on thread 5 someone mentioned it was Misty and her sister and I really didn't pay attention then. I took some screenshots from the other day, I will see if it's been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member