FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found that both grandparents on both sides of the family were more inclined to talk bad about the other. The bio mom and dad didnt seem to have bad things to say about each other on camera. Even the bio mom said the kids loved Misty.

What I took from the presser was. They found some interesting evidence. That I think is helping point them in the right direction. They are not telling anyone what that is. They will be re-interviewing some people. Of course they are hopeful that they find her alive. He was IMO excited because what ever they found is giving them some answers they did not have before. So sorry I could not type all that out as it went. I am not a court reporter. lol

You did great! After promising to keep everyone updated I didn't. Sorry!! Hope everyone was able to get on the website to watch. If you saw the LE 4P.M. presser on any network that really told the story. They just talked about the community and a case here from 10 years ago and to that mother who said she was going down there soon to support the family.

If they are still searching Sunday I think my husband will drive me down there to do something if only to take food and water. I can't drive yet or pick up anything weighing more than five pounds. They also TES found the items of interest.

He also said that bio mom did not believe it at first and that he drove over there and saw all they police and called her back and told her it was true.
Yes, which means he lives in the area. ;) Who else related to bio mom lives around there?

Johny (Maternal grandfather) also said that they re-interviewed Bio mom this morning. (Altho, he said to his knowledge it was the first time which I don't buy.)

I hate to throw suspicion BUT I just can't get over the 911 call...I keep wondering why NO ONE was calling her name. He had just arrived..found her gone..I would have been out side yelling her name and it wouldn't have mattered what time it was.
You can here him cussing but you don't hear him yelling her name.
I don't like that Misty said "I Loved that little girl like she was my own." (past tense)I don't feel good about the whole deal. I pray she is alive and unharmed.
That song( for Tim)that was posted should come with a warning : DO NOT LISTEN UNLESS YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TISSUES

Crystal herself said she got the call saying Haleigh was missing at 3:49 or something like that I can look for link if need be.

Yeppers...the stories they are a changing. I am watching HLN and typing what he says.

Think about this for a minute...not saying it is what happened at all...but just one in tons of scenarios which could be possible:

Bio mom finds a way to talk to Haleigh and tells her she will come pick her up in the middle of the night if she won't tell anyone. She gets Haleigh to unlock the other door (reason the kitchen light was on) and go willingly with her. Bio mom sets the cement block up to stage a stranger abduction before getting Haleigh after waiting in the woods on the right time to get her. Suppose the things they found are not related to Haleigh, but to someone else (cig butts, water bottles, etc.).

Also, I'm unclear on this- has the mom's fiancee, or boyfriend, come to help look for Haleigh? I mean, he might have work, or to care for the baby, but I guess...I just think he would be there, or near...I don't know

does anyone know anything else about the contempt motion filed the day that she disappeared??????

No. I believe Leila got all that info and I wouldn't know the first thing about digging deeper into it.It was odd

Crystal herself said she got the call saying Haleigh was missing at 3:49 or something like that I can look for link if need be.

They called her(bio-mom) at 3:49 am (Nancy grace last night)

She(bio-mom) called dad to tell him around 5:00 am

omg.. this is kind of poor taste but someone from first coast said Zanni took her... made me laugh (a little).

Nope no way Zanni the fake nanny is in jail waiting her trial.:behindbar

Maybe whoever it was didn't expect junior to be sleeping in the same bed with Misty. Maybe they thought he would be in his own bed or with Haleigh, But If haleigh was so afraid of the dark she would want to be in the same room WITH other people. Her brother would want to be in the same room with them too. And since Misty mentioned the TV maybe that was the only BEDROOM with one that she could watch so she wasn't afraid while Misty was up and about doing the cleaning and such. Maybe Misty sperated them in different beds because Of Haleigh wetting the bed, much better to have only one child in the bed only in her underwear than two to get wet double the laundry/mess??? So this caught the person off guard and only got one and not both......

This is the first I've heard of this. More info please, link.
Is it due to her disorder, or is it a new thing that has just started?

I have wondered if the bio mom had something to do with this to make her case regarding custody look better? Something like when Ronald had care of the children Haleigh was taken and I should have custody.

This is the first I've heard of this. More info please, link.
Is it due to her disorder, or is it a new thing that has just started?

Sorry-- I'm trying to catch up--
What disorder? Whose disorder?

I have wondered if the bio mom had something to do with this to make her case regarding custody look better? Something like when Ronald had care of the children Haleigh was taken and I should have custody.

I thought this too, but why only the little girl? Too, wouldn't that be the most obvious after their history in court?

Unlikely, because then she would be charged with kidnapping and that would deffinately not help her case.

Sheffield says.....LE is telling them nothing. Media knows more that they do.

If I were the family this would really push me over the top, I would be all over LE and then some to tell me what they found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbhe224