FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is excited about whatever they found. Have not told family what was found

ok duh, obviously they aren't going to tell the dad, not after everything he has said. lol jmo

Perhaps they know who the perp is?

Bio mom finds a way to talk to Haleigh and tells her she will come pick her up in the middle of the night if she won't tell anyone. She gets Haleigh to unlock the other door (reason the kitchen light was on) and go willingly with her. Bio mom sets the cement block up to stage a stranger abduction before getting Haleigh after waiting in the woods on the right time to get her. Suppose the things they found are not related to Haleigh, but to someone else (cig butts, water bottles, etc.).

(respectfully snipped)

This could very well be it. I was kinda thinking along the lines of the stuff being found being something like a favorite toy or something, but cig butts, water bottles, and the like work too.

RE: why the little boy wasn't taken along with Haleigh

Well, let's say there was another perp involved instead of the scenario I'm thinking of now (this is the only case that I've flipflopped a lot in). If the little boy was sleeping next to Misty, and Haleigh was in the next bed, somehow I don't see the perp wanting to get the kid who's right next to their babysitter, even if it was a family member. You know what I mean? JMO

Re bold: Tim told me around noon that he'd be in a debriefing meeting with LE at 4:00, so I'm afraid that his wrapping the search up relatively early isn't indicative of anything. But we can hope, right? :)

Thank you, Friday, for letting us know. Please let Tim know he's LOVED sooo much by us WebSleuthers!

does anyone know anything else about the contempt motion filed the day that she disappeared??????

To whoever asked why its forbidden to take photographs during a search, it is to prevent pictures of any potential evidence being released before LE has determined whether it has evidentiary value, and to allow LE (not the searcher/photographer) to determine when photos of the evidence should be released.

Case in point: That size 6 Disney dress which the alleged searcher/discoverer photographed and released to the media before handing it over to LE through TES. It was too large for Caylee and too new to have been exposed to the elements for months.
Nevertheless, it ignited all sorts of conjecture and required explanations all of which was a "huge waste" :) of LE's time and TES's, too.

Thanks Friday, I always thought too that the searchers and volunteers could remain anonomous(sp) as well and that is why no pictures were allowed.

I think it means they found more leads which will be instrumental at getting to the truth in this case and not neccessarily related to her well being.

I don't want to read anything into Tim wrapping things up but to me it does peak volumes. He went there to do a job...he did it...he's done.
I'm thinking we will have an answer as to where Haleigh is or what too place sometime today. JMHO

Breaks my heart all over again SS..
Once you go through one case, I guess signs become pretty clear..
Geee...I told myself last night that getting involved with another case wasn't good for the emotions..

The saddest thing is everyday there are other Caylees/Haleighs being abducted/murdered all across the US.

Did Tim use his equipment to check the lake? Did the cadaver dogs get there and begin searching?

does anyone know anything else about the contempt motion filed the day that she disappeared??????
We believe it was filed due to the non-payment of bio mom's court ordered child support payments of $325.00. They intercepted $48.00 prior to the contempt motion which was filed by the court (not the father or bio mom).

Think about this for a minute...not saying it is what happened at all...but just one in tons of scenarios which could be possible:

Bio mom finds a way to talk to Haleigh and tells her she will come pick her up in the middle of the night if she won't tell anyone. She gets Haleigh to unlock the other door (reason the kitchen light was on) and go willingly with her. Bio mom sets the cement block up to stage a stranger abduction before getting Haleigh after waiting in the woods on the right time to get her. Suppose the things they found are not related to Haleigh, but to someone else (cig butts, water bottles, etc.).

I like that scenario. It could help to explain the actions of the bio-mom as well as the aspersions she and the GM keep heaping on the father. Hmmm. Thinking...can't take both kids, they would know it was her. And still leaves room for collusion with the father and gf for monetary gain from a sympathetic public, still reeling from Caylee.

Maybe whoever it was didn't expect junior to be sleeping in the same bed with Misty. Maybe they thought he would be in his own bed or with Haleigh, But If haleigh was so afraid of the dark she would want to be in the same room WITH other people. Her brother would want to be in the same room with them too. And since Misty mentioned the TV maybe that was the only BEDROOM with one that she could watch so she wasn't afraid while Misty was up and about doing the cleaning and such. Maybe Misty sperated them in different beds because Of Haleigh wetting the bed, much better to have only one child in the bed only in her underwear than two to get wet double the laundry/mess??? So this caught the person off guard and only got one and not both......

Family says they have heard nothing about items of interest.

Thanks Friday!
And a reminder to anyone who wants to donate to TES, I just found $5 I didn't know I had in Paypal and sent it on over to TES..It may only put a couple of gallons of gas in an ATV, but it helps!
http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/make-a-donation/

Thanks :blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: In the spirit of Valentines Day, let's do a "have a heart" donation blitz. Have your kids draw a heart, you draw a heart, whatever, send in some kind of heart with a donation even if its a buck. Lets see how many members from each state we can get.
I'll start.....LeLe, sending in one of my sons valentines he didnt need to hand out....NC...giving because I appreciate TIM "having a heart."
GO, tag your it!:blowkiss:

John Sheffield says they only interviewed his daughter yesterday morning and that was the only time they interviewed her. Said it was 5 oclock when they called her to tell her H was missing. Said he has not been interviewed.

I don't want to read anything into Tim wrapping things up but to me it does peak volumes. He went there to do a job...he did it...he's done.
I'm thinking we will have an answer as to where Haleigh is or what too place sometime today. JMHO

Hold up! Tim is wrapping things up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member