FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN Prime News Taking calls from viewers. Talking about Plane crash now next Haleigh case.

If media interviews halt with the family, and any family members hire attorneys, we can garner what direction the police are now going. I even get leery when a family uses a spokesperson when it comes to a missing child and refuses to speak themselves at anytime as time unfolds.

Anyone have a link to video of the father and gf for today, I would like to eye them physically and how they are interacting.

Yes, b/c he wasn't a suspect at all. Everyone surrounding this little girl hasn't been completely cleared yet, imo. I think something's being left out...just not sure what.
I remember when Elizabeth Smart's dad took his poly, seems to me they came right out saying he was cleared.

On Brian's site........says mother's close friend has Haleigh in Jax Fla????
any thoughts? Why not JR????

Did y'all see this? I didn't. Sorry if it's a repeat:

Posted on astrology thread by disappear:

Have you seen this? Apparently this is not the first time Haleigh has "wondered off" she allegedly wound up face down in a canal and the child had to be revived. Here is the link to video: http://www.fox30online.com/mediacenter/local.aspx and then click on "Haleigh Missing Before".

That was really interesting! Thanks for the post!

Waiting anxiously for some answers from LE my mind is coming up with so many possible scenarios.

I don't think it was ever reported that any items were missing from the child's room, a blanket, stuffed animal, shoes, clothing, anything....is that right?
If anything was missing/taken from the house they are keeping that quiet. I personally have not seen that addressed.

We don't discuss him here because he is considered a fraud. These are my thoughts: Anything coming from his site or from him is garbage, imo.

I think it means they found more leads which will be instrumental at getting to the truth in this case and not neccessarily related to her well being.

Gosh, SS, I so respect you! Your posts almost always seem to be right on target. Thanks. :blowkiss:

We don't discuss him here because he is considered a fraud. These are my thoughts: Anything coming from his site or from him is garbage, imo.

Thank you for clearing that up! I'm sitting here wondering who the heck Brian is!! :crazy:

You mean that one that is affiliated with Gale SJ?
I would take that info with a grain of salt , he said he knows where Trenton D is but he is still missing.

The motion for contempt filed on the very day Haleigh disappeared hangs in my mind. Does this have something to do with her disappearance? Seems like a really hokey coincidence to me.

LOL...i tried to go to his website and it locked my computer up....so in that respect it is garbage....lol

The motion for contempt filed on the very day Haleigh disappeared hangs in my mind. Does this have something to do with her disappearance? Seems like a really hokey coincidence to me.

There was something filed the day she disappeared????????????

Taking Haleigh away from Ronnie would hurt him the most, imo. Daddy's little girl.

(I didn't say she was not in extreme danger even if bio mom arranged it.)

This is true about Daddy's little girl. And it would also make sense too because there does appear to be bad blood between these two when we read the custody fight paperwork, even if they say they get along fine for the cameras.

If this happened she might be in danger - but I would like to think, (what I want to think...is that she would be okay if this were the scenario).

It is a viable scenario.

To whoever asked why its forbidden to take photographs during a search, it is to prevent pictures of any potential evidence being released before LE has determined whether it has evidentiary value, and to allow LE (not the searcher/photographer) to determine when photos of the evidence should be released.

Case in point: That size 6 Disney dress which the alleged searcher/discoverer photographed and released to the media before handing it over to LE through TES. It was too large for Caylee and too new to have been exposed to the elements for months.
Nevertheless, it ignited all sorts of conjecture and required explanations all of which was a "huge waste" :) of LE's time and TES's, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luke2183