FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been through many, many of these cases and it is always difficult. It doesn't get easier. You do learn to read between the lines with LE.

I just heard LE say an interesting thing tho. He said if Haleigh left the house on her own and was picked up by someone...they do not have rights to this child and it would still be considered an abduction. (My thoughts went straight to Bio mom again.)

How do we know that biomom was even in her hometown. If called on her cell phone she could have been anywhere. Do we know exactly when she arrived in Satsuma? Since I've missed some of the posts on previous threads don't know if that was answered or not..also did she arrive with her mother? I noticed on some of the court filing maternal gma's name was on them

Family says they have heard nothing about items of interest.

Personally if I was not guilty of anything, this would tee me off if LE was not informing me of anything regarding my child, but informs the media they found very interesting items, etc. LE is not doing anything by alienating them unless its a strategy to push the father & gf apart?:waitasec:

Maybe whoever it was didn't expect junior to be sleeping in the same bed with Misty. Maybe they thought he would be in his own bed or with Haleigh, But If haleigh was so afraid of the dark she would want to be in the same room WITH other people. Her brother would want to be in the same room with them too. And since Misty mentioned the TV maybe that was the only BEDROOM with one that she could watch so she wasn't afraid while Misty was up and about doing the cleaning and such. Maybe Misty sperated them in different beds because Of Haleigh wetting the bed, much better to have only one child in the bed only in her underwear than two to get wet double the
laundry/mess??? So this caught the person off guard and only got one and not both......
Your post really made me think....... (oh no...nurse is thinking :)
If this was an abduction they would have to know which room and bed the child was sleeping in. They would have to know their way, somewhat around the inside of the home to be quick and not get caught. I wonder if the master bedroom is where Haleigh slept all the time? Does anyone know how far the master br is from that back door?

He also said that bio mom did not believe it at first and that he drove over there and saw all they police and called her back and told her it was true.

HLN is working the number is ringing for calling into the show.

Hi - try going to this link: http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

The top story is a large box featuring both the interview and the transcript of the interview. Greta clearly knew there was something shady going on...she began pretty aggressively asking Misti some detailed questions that Misti did not answer well.

I really think the Dad isn't guilty of anything. Misty on the other hand has some issues.

The question I have is there was a post somewhere that said, when she noticed Haleigh was missing, she called the Dad. He then said why are you calling me, and not the cops. On this tape he says, she was waiting on the steps for him and told him...THEN they called the cops.

Wrapping things up for the day. Will be back on the search tomorrow.

Ahhhh...gotcha. Thank you :blowkiss:

The LE at the presser sure was excited about what they found so am thinking they are getting close..

Originally Posted by Friday
Re bold: Tim told me around noon that he'd be in a debriefing meeting with LE at 4:00, so I'm afraid that his wrapping the search up relatively early isn't indicative of anything. But we can hope, right?
Thanks, Friday~

Think about this for a minute...not saying it is what happened at all...but just one in tons of scenarios which could be possible:

Bio mom finds a way to talk to Haleigh and tells her she will come pick her up in the middle of the night if she won't tell anyone. She gets Haleigh to unlock the other door (reason the kitchen light was on) and go willingly with her. Bio mom sets the cement block up to stage a stranger abduction before getting Haleigh after waiting in the woods on the right time to get her. Suppose the things they found are not related to Haleigh, but to someone else (cig butts, water bottles, etc.).

Plus, maybe Haleigh had a house key or was told to get a house key and mom could have made a copy on one of the visits

Personally if I was not guilty of anything, this would tee me off if LE was not informing me of anything regarding my child, but informs the media they found very interesting items, etc. LE is not doing anything by alienating them unless its a strategy to push the father & gf apart?:waitasec:

But then again, where are they? So far, each day they come together at the same spot for pressers..I thought that dad and gf were right there?

According to Twitter "A Putnam County Sheriff's boat is scanning the water in front of Perry Moody Park @ the Highlands neighborhood boat ramp northwest of dad" (14 minutes ago)

omg.. this is kind of poor taste but someone from first coast said Zanni took her... made me laugh (a little).

To whoever asked why its forbidden to take photographs during a search, it is to prevent pictures of any potential evidence being released before LE has determined whether it has evidentiary value, and to allow LE (not the searcher/photographer) to determine when photos of the evidence should be released.

Case in point: That size 6 Disney dress which the alleged searcher/discoverer photographed and released to the media before handing it over to LE through TES. It was too large for Caylee and too new to have been exposed to the elements for months.
Nevertheless, it ignited all sorts of conjecture and required explanations all of which was a "huge waste" :) of LE's time and TES's, too.

Friday thank you for all your input here. For all the TES info I love Tim Miller & TES they are the only organization I donate to. Am going to donate this evening. :blowkiss:

According to Twitter "A Putnam County Sheriff's boat is scanning the water in front of Perry Moody Park @ the Highlands neighborhood boat ramp northwest of dad" (14 minutes ago)

Thankyou. I had asked if the lake was being scanned and if the 15 dogs got there to search.

"Rose said that investigators are also continuing to reinterview Haleigh's family. He said that those interviews were not triggered by the items' discovery, and that investigators have not told the family what those items are.

"We are starting from square one just to make sure there isn't anything we missed," he said."

"He would not address media reports about inconsistencies in statements given by the 17-year-old girlfriend who reported Haleigh missing. She told investigators she was sleeping in the same bed as Haleigh and her 3-year-old brother before Haleigh was discovered missing. But Misty Croslin told reporters Thursday she was sleeping in her own bed before discovering Haleigh was gone."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/cu...g-florida-girl-haleigh-021309,0,3184869.story

Sheffield says.....LE is telling them nothing. Media knows more that they do.

Crystal herself said she got the call saying Haleigh was missing at 3:49 or something like that I can look for link if need be.

John Sheffield says they only interviewed his daughter yesterday morning and that was the only time they interviewed her. Said it was 5 oclock when they called her to tell her H was missing. Said he has not been interviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyBee