FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the presser began, first coast news had on the screen that nobody has been cleared.
Does it usually take this amount of time to clear family members ?.....just wondering

What I gathered from HLN it wasn't finished they just jumped from that presser to the presser about the Plane crash, she said now we are going to so and so with the plane crash we will check back in on this when we get a chance... (Prayers for the families of those aboard as well as the family affected on the ground)

[/b]

Me too. I hope LE ran a drug dog in and around the house.

I'm betting the home has a septic system and hoping LE looks in there.

Didn't a woman hide her husbands body in the septic tank?

There was a case where a little boy fell into one and died, in the dark a year or so ago......

I got pic off the gis and circled the back ramp. These modular homes often have the "back door" on the side because if you add a garage to the house then the "back door" will go out to the garage. During my divorce I moved into a VERY NICE modular that was sitting on a foundation. The garage door was on the side of the house like these but it went out to the garage.

Attachments

• cumminshouse.JPG
    cumminshouse.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 230
Suppose there is a possibility people never passed polygraph test...
LE knows ALOT just not talking.

Before the presser began, first coast news had on the screen that nobody has been cleared.
Does it usually take this amount of time to clear family members ?.....just wondering

Well we know that Dad and GF have taken polygraphs. If they had passed them with flying colors we would know by now....so that tells me they suspect the family.

Would someone do a quick summary of the press conference please? I couldn't get the feed either. What about volunteers with credentials? They found evidence but won't say what and they are focusing on the house again? HUH?...TIA

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090213/ARTICLES/902130293/1008/WEATHER?Title=Misty_Croslin__who_was_watching_Haleigh__tells_about_herselfHas this been discussed yet?

snipped from article

- She is originally from Michigan. She has lived in Florida for about seven years. Croslin has lived in various parts of the state, including Daytona, where she lived with her brother.

- She has lived in Putnam County off and on for about a year. Her parents live here. She said she prefers city life.

- Croslin has been dating Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, for about five months. She lives with him.

- Croslin does not go to school; she hasn't for a while. She signed up for GED classes but never went.

- On the night Haleigh went missing, the girl was sleeping in the master bedroom of the doublewide mobile home on Green Lane in Satsuma. There are two beds in that room. Haleigh was in the one that was right in front of the TV; Croslin and Ronald Jr., age 2, were in the second bed.

- Croslin said the children are like family to her. Cummings works the night shift, and she watches the children.

"I always stay with the kids," she said. "I had them 24/7, except for the four days out of the month when they would go to their mom's."

- Croslin addressed the issue of someone her age watching such young children in this capacity. "I've been babysitting since I was 11," she said. "I have three nieces and two nephews and one on the way, and I've watched all of them."

I think it means they found more leads which will be instrumental at getting to the truth in this case and not neccessarily related to her well being.

Would someone do a quick summary of the press conference please? I couldn't get the feed either. What about volunteers with credentials? They found evidence but won't say what and they are focusing on the house again? HUH?...TIA

LE: things of interest were found on search today.

LE: Going to start searching back at square one, back at house

LE: re- interveiwing family members

media asked what was found: LE say not disclosing that at this time

media asked how far from home: LE said not disclosing that at this time

media asked what steps would be takn next with what they found and on my station HLN they talked over his answer and switched to coverage of Plane crash

Pretty much as follows:

Still classified as an abduction
Found items of interest - would not elaborate
Items sent for testing - again would not elaborate
Search was VERY successful - again, he kept repeating this throughout
Family being reinterviewed
Search to continue through the weekend
Press conferences tomorrow and Sunday at 4:00 only (unless something important happens)

Knock knock
Who's there?
Law
Law WHO?
Law Enforcement do you have a abducted child in your home?

SO:No...

LE: OK just checking.. thanks... bye

HAVE THEY GONE IN AND CHECKED THE HOMES???? CLOSETS.. BEDROOMS?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=UOP5M9T3BjtHaZsneuEhUeWz+7/1RzxwvY0D8E4VOgk=

lol, almost wondering that myself.
According to foxnews earlier, they've checked all the known SO properties and SO's allowed them to do so. At that point, they've 'cleared' the SO's as far as not having the child in their possession I believe.

I think it means they found more leads which will be instrumental at getting to the truth in this case and not neccessarily related to her well being.

I agree. They have been working on this case since early tuesday morning. sounds like they finally found something that leads them in the right direction. That being most likely found in the woods to me is not good for her well being. Of course they all hope she is alive and well, but they know time she has been missing is not in favor of that.

Wonder if it was found in the woods between their house and Misty's brother?

I wonder if dad and gf will be interviewed on NG and GVS tonight. Would be very telling if they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiffanylynne82