FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discovered items of interest in searches... cannot elaborate. Searches were successful but they will not go into detail.

Very successful in places we wanted to search. Very productive

they have found items of interest. won't go into detail.

Search done for the day... VERY successful... he keeps emphasizing.

Starting from square one re-searching home.

Okay, to me, LE making no sense. They insist it's an abduction but is starting to re-search the home? No details on the criminal, potential suspects, why it's an abduction compared to other potential things? hmmmmm

He is excited about whatever they found. Have not told family what was found

Search done for the day... VERY successful... he keeps emphasizing.

how can it be very successful if the child isn't located? Goodness, wish I could have listened to this. Nothing to me is clarified at all about any possibilities regarding Haleigh.

Makes it sound like whatever they found, may change direction of investigation?

http://gis.putnam-fl.com/website//p...CELID='39-11-26-0000-0190-0074'&QueryZoom=Yes

In the pic from the above link, the trailer does in fact appear to have a ramp on the side of the house. This is a 2008 aerial from the county website. The car sitting at the side of the house appears to be "similar" to the car we see now sitting at the front of the mobile home as well.
To view the current aerial, you have to zoom out, check the 2008 aerial box, and refresh the map.

Thank you for that link! Here's a screenshot

ScreenHunter_6aMedium.jpg

Press confereces Saturday and Sunday at 4:00 only unless important info comes to light.

does anyone have a link that we can find out who the previous tennants were?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pellepellestore