FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be so excited about one girl named Kim and assume it is the same one. Try finding out more about the myspace girl and where she really lives first. If she does live in Jax then she may not be the same one at all.

I wouldn't be so excited about one girl named Kim and assume it is the same one. Try finding out more about the myspace girl and where she really lives first. If she does live in Jax then she may not be the same one at all.

oh fine! go making sense and ruining my supersleuthing moment, lol

I have no idea. I would hope so but then if they didn't even realize Chad SO was missing - I have no idea. It may not even be the same 'Kim' but still. CREEPY!

I'm not being snarky, but wouldn't LE be more interested in missing SO's than ones easily found?

Have you noticed that LE has not said anything one way or the other to reassure the community. Nothing like be more protective and nothing like live your lives as normal. Please correct me if I am wrong but I have not heard anything that would make me as a resident in the area confident in anything that is happening one way or the other.

The timing is odd though.
And his victim was under the age of 12.
Gender not identified.
He was over 18.
And the victim was assaulted in Putnam County.

It is not the wildest theory going.
I agree. LE also said in their first presser that they had to consider the other side of the river (the other county) because it was accessible by boat. I also agree on the timing of this thing, how he ditched a friends car in a walmart and is simply gone as if with some plan that no one else knew about. Nevertheless if it isn't related at all at least his name is out there. He is a SEXUAL PREDATOR on the loose (and I know he is not the only one but with these kinds of things if one at a time is the only way I will take it. One less of them out there the better for all of our children)

Hey, does anyone remember seeing a rainbow bright on the buddy list on one of the families myspaces?????? I know that I saw this before.

I don't know but I went to Chad the BIL of Misty's myspace and where he used to have pot on his background, he has a bathing suit girl now. Classy.

Guys! On Chad the SO myspace - he has a friend whose name is 'Sexy Kimbo' - Someone said there was a Kim Reynolds who lived close to the Cummings. It says she lives in Jacksonville though

Kim R. lives on Shady lane, not far from Green Dr. in Satsuma, also not far from the tracks. I also haven't confirmed this info, got it from another poster.
Don't know if she is related.

I was just sitting here thinking about this whole thing. I'm leaning to the side of an abduction but I put myself in the frame of mind that the GF had something to do with it because of her inconsistencies and interviews gone bad just to see if I get any gut reaction to it. What I did get was a very scary thought. If I were the GF, I wouldn't blame anybody for thinking that I had something to do with it for the following reasons:

!. I'm a crazy sleeper and I don't wake up completely for at least 10 minutes. I talk to people as if I'm still dreaming and I don't recognize any faces and I panic. It takes me quite awhile to get my bearings, especially if I wake up startled. It's quite the scene. lol I also don't remember things I say or do but my bf loves to tell me. lol

2. I get extremely nervous talking to people in a crisis situation, I couldn't imagine what I'd be like on t.v. I know for a fact that my face would be beet red, I'd be shaking like a leaf. I stutter and slur my speach when I'm nervous and I have the wandering eye thing when I think about things. All signs of lying, but in my case, that's just how I am.

For those reasons, I just can't fault the GF too much. Not yet. I'm gonna have to wait and see. I also know I can be way off. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks