FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Hayleigh never left the area?

More likely that something changed at that location. Put in a car, put on the train, her mode of movement clearly changes there. The dogs apparantly just stop there, if reports are accurate. Her scent is just gone.

There's a Victor R. on 216 clearwater rd. in Satsuma

I can't find this on google maps.
a link please. I want to see if it surround by woods.
also any Reynolds in putnam county?
tia

I was going to mention that too, but opted against it. I've noticed that a lot of folks in here seem to live in a bubble. Yes, people get high, live in trailers, smoke, and date girls much younger than them. None of these things make them more likely to do harm to a child. The notion is utterly absurd.

There's more high fallutin educated attorneys and business men doing the same thing except they don't live in trailers, lol.

Okay I have an, ummm, disgusting question? I don't know how else to ask this in an effort to "clean it up" so please, don't anyone take offense. I'll do the best I can to be sensitive to the situation, promise.......
Let's say someone passes away. Be it from natural causes, murder, whichever. How long does it take, once that person is actually deceased, does it take for a cadaver dog to pick up the scent of a deceased body? Anyone know?

Hmmm....my daughter will be five in May. She does not wet the bed because...she wears pull-ups. For every three nights she goes dry she has one where she wakes up wearing a water balloon.

Should I be calling the cops. :waitasec:

haha you'd better, lol

While I can see why you would be looking at this Reynolds guy...do you know how many sexual predators have absconded in Florida?

The timing is odd though.
And his victim was under the age of 12.
Gender not identified.
He was over 18.
And the victim was assaulted in Putnam County.

It is not the wildest theory going.

NO! where did I miss that at?
My point was I missed it too. the original post which I questioned:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchfortruth
And after he jumped on an outgoing train. I don't like the nearby train tracks either

What baffles me is that let's just say that Misty IS telling the truth - because I keep going over it in my mind - here's my questions (if she's telling the truth):

- did she take the trash out the back door that anytime after Ronald left for work? Because she said in an interview that she will go out the back door to take the trash out sometimes. So she wouldn't have to take it out at 10pm or 3am - just anytime after Ronald left for work?
- did she see any of her family use that door?
- which members of her family did she say was at her house? And did any of them go in the house or were they in the house alone (to unlock the door)?

If she IS telling the truth, then it HAD to be an inside job UNLESS the prep came in the front and went out the back - although it doesn't make sense because of the cinder block.

Misty is not telling the complete truth, but why?

IMO there could be 2 reasons
1)she left the door proped open or unlocked to go out for a bit, maybe she has friends in the MHP she went to hang out with and couldnt find her key.
2) she took the trash out and left the door unlocked and she doesnt want Ronald to go balistic about it.

I would favor #1, because it is all too coincidental that she was up geting a drink,peeing, what ever, just minutes before he was coming home and found Hayleigh missing.

This could be a stranger abduction and the person could have seen Hayleigh playing outside earlier and saw the door open or Misty go out.

I was going to mention that too, but opted against it. I've noticed that a lot of folks in here seem to live in a bubble. Yes, people get high, live in trailers, smoke, and date girls much younger than them. None of these things make them more likely to do harm to a child. The notion is utterly absurd.

Heck,I live a trailer and consider myself sort of rednecky at times, but I do clean up good,LOL. And I have family members that are alot like those people, they are different but I love them the same. All my cousins in that family quit school married as teens and had kids. They all lived with my aunt/uncle who lived with grandma. He was a ship welder till he got hurt, big settlement and he raised and fought pitbulls.So I know exactly what type of people these people are..

Sorry, so OT. I will be good now. :)

Okay I have an, ummm, disgusting question? I don't know how else to ask this in an effort to "clean it up" so please, don't anyone take offense. I'll do the best I can to be sensitive to the situation, promise.......
Let's say someone passes away. Be it from natural causes, murder, whichever. How long does it take, once that person is actually deceased, does it take for a cadaver dog to pick up the scent of a deceased body? Anyone know?

Not long (can be an hour or so, from what I remember)!

More likely that something changed at that location. Put in a car, put on the train, her mode of movement clearly changes there. The dogs apparantly just stop there, if reports are accurate. Her scent is just gone.
We need to train our dogs to track vehicles. ;)

I know this from the Caylee threads. The testing they have done with a piece of a sheet that was under a body that was dead less than 2 hours. They would leave the cloth somewhere for as little as ten minutes. The dogs found with like 98% accuracy the first month, and 96% accuracy 6 months later.

Guys! On Chad the SO myspace - he has a friend whose name is 'Sexy Kimbo' - Someone said there was a Kim Reynolds who lived close to the Cummings. It says she lives in Jacksonville though

Bloodhounds can absolutely tell the difference between a two day scent a two hour scent. They wouldn't be effective in this role if they couldn't. If you disappear, your last known site is more than likely going to be a location you have walked around more than once. They train and they follow the freshest trail.

Ok red (really I'm praying you're right!!!) then if hounds could so easily distinguish eg between when Haleigh was out that afternoon (playing w neighbors outside), and that evening (if she maybe walked w gf or her nephews down path) you're saying they could in addition differentiate that and only alert on as little as two hours later (anytime after 10pm according to gf) when she was at RR tracks...AND at pond? That's alot of ground to cover w her abductor that nite...

Seriously red, I don't understand why dogs are hitting on such a broad area.
:confused:

:parrot:

Wow. If that is restraint on their part...I would hate to see their revenge tactics. I think it is shameful the way they have acted. He has been asked the same questions about her and has answered in a very respectful way in order not to dis the mother or her family.

I so agree with you seiouslysearching :clap:

Actually i agree SO MUCH that it has brought me out of my very long ago self-imposed " do not comment" ban.

Ive been following these threads since day 1 and bio-mum and ga have done nothing BUT bad mouth bio dad.

IMO i am more suss on the bio-mum and i think the gf is the scape goat in this. Sadly she makes for an easy scape goat.

Barrysgirl, just me hazarding a guess re: presence of *advertiser censored* in the environment. Spent a lot of years running w/ a crowd that mirrors the cast of characters in this tragedy. Little kids would be running around, menfolk watching *advertiser censored* video in living room, hardcore magazines lying around, drug paraphernalia all over the table, friends stopping over in the middle of it all to buy some drugs then sitting around socializing while the bong gets passed around the room..... if others can speculate about gang tats, I'm gonna speculate about *advertiser censored* cuz I've been there & seen that.

Originally Posted by Shutterfly
I believe the answer is ten minutes.

Shutterfly:

I remember from the CMA case that it depends on environment, etc. but can be as little as less than an hour.

another thing....when i lived in a trailor with my first husband....

the doors were so easy to pick the lock on! we could pick ours with a butter knife and you'd never known we didnt use a key to get in. what if someone picked the front door lock but then went out thru the back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01