FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually find it quite refreshing. There is often so much animosity towards new (step) siblings in merged families...it's nice to see Crystal and Chad hit it off so well.

JUST KIDDING! :ducks projectile vegetables:

At least this will save us 500 pages of I think baby's daddy is really the baby's uncle. This will be much easier. :)

Yeah, the shoe fits, no offense taken.... I just wanted to point out that I myself fit that "stereotype" from the time I was 15 when I left home and GOT MARRIED:)eek:) until I was about 30. It wasn't because I came from a dysfunctional, uneducated, or poor family. I came from a good family and one that I am extremely proud of to this day. We never lived in older apartments, trailers, had beat up cars OR had the utilitles shut off.
I was just stoopid! I thought I knew everything and that everyone else was an idiot. Did I mention that I was stoopid?
:blushing:

The difference is, you knew better and improved your life.

Your "stoopid" was situational and temporary.

Therefore your "stoopid" is different...........

Fabvab, I totally know where you are coming from. And without being offensive on purpose, I'll try to explain.

Little education beyond 8th grade- and that lack of value in education tends to be passed on from one generation to the next. This results in a hard knock life that includes living from paycheck to paycheck, depending on government assistance like medicaid and food stamps. Since families like these do not place a high value on education, their children tend to have a high rate of school absences. They tend to live in lower income housing like older apartments and trailers. It's not uncommon for utilities to be shut off. Cars are often very old and not dependable. Children often born out of wedlock to teenagers and children of one mother often have two or more different fathers.
And living like this is neither temporary nor situational- it is a way of life.

And before anyone takes offense because ONE of these descriptions fits them or once fit them- I'm talking about people who live among many or all of these factors for most of their adult lives. And such tendencies tend to run in families.
Thank you so much for explaining what I was having a difficult time explaining. (In even lower soci-economic levels it is called generational poverty.) But you described it exactly..."it is just a way of life" for them. Some of these people are as good as gold...and as genuine as you can get. Some of them also are very intelligent even though they might lack proper education.

good job! Dang...we need a forum for organization

<b>Kim S. Reynolds 113 Shady Ln. Satsuma FL, born 3/1967</b>

Probably not relevant, but someone might be interested. Gotta check under every rock.

I actually find it quite refreshing. There is often so much animosity towards new (step) siblings in merged families...it's nice to see Crystal and Chad hit it off so well.

JUST KIDDING! :ducks projectile vegetables:
I just loved your effective and affective use of spacing! (nurse throws a cucumber and a carrot....with dip because you got me!!!)

In the report, LE says that Haleigh is a MALE??
^i^

Why is that sentence blacked out in LE report???!!!

Mom's b/d 8/30/89. This makes her 19 years old, unless LE report is in error. I gonna believe LE report over a newspaper article...

The difference is, you knew better and improved your life.

Your "stoopid" was situational and temporary.

Therefore your "stoopid" is different...........

otay...otay...you made your point:blowkiss:

Fabvab, I totally know where you are coming from. And without being offensive on purpose, I'll try to explain.

Little education beyond 8th grade- and that lack of value in education tends to be passed on from one generation to the next. This results in a hard knock life that includes living from paycheck to paycheck, depending on government assistance like medicaid and food stamps. Since families like these do not place a high value on education, their children tend to have a high rate of school absences. They tend to live in lower income housing like older apartments and trailers. It's not uncommon for utilities to be shut off. Cars are often very old and not dependable. Children often born out of wedlock to teenagers and children of one mother often have two or more different fathers.

And living like this is neither temporary nor situational- it is a way of life. QUOTE]

Well said. And add an arm-long rap sheet for a cornucopia of drugs, paternity testing, nasty custody fights, Child protective services involvement ... Like I said, little Haleigh looks adorable in the photos, but she probably knew more about the seamy side of life than many people 5 times her age. Just a guess, but I'm betting plenty of *advertiser censored* found in the trailer, too. Protecting childhood innocence is a foreign concept in these circumstances.

And if the tables were turned and Haleigh were lost while in her custody do you think he would show such restraint? He is the person who was supposed to be responsible for the safety of that child. He failed.

Hold on, we don't know if this isn't a stranger abduction, as LE is calling this to date an abduction period from the home. Saying he failed is just wrong Pirate at this point in time. Because unless he himself was directly involved, he at no time can be blamed even 5% of what may come to be, no matter what.

On C. Reynolds SO myspace - his #1 friend is Blinky the 13yo.

I have no words.

There's a Victor R. on 216 clearwater rd. in Satsuma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members