FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did we ever figure out for sure if she had been playing with her cousins earlier that day, and if so could she have left the print then?
Evidently, the print was quite a distance from the home where they were playing and they said the dogs could tell if it was a "fresh" scent to track.

Hmmmm...the vehicle not being recognized makes sense.

GF doesn't have a second vehicle, does she?

perhaps the vehicle was parked near the tracks or at the entrance to the trailer park. Or... perhaps there was no vehicle at all and she is within walking distance of the trailer.

That's what I thought, maybe a vehicle being parked past the rr tracks somewhere.

Have you heard whether LE has questioned Misty's brother and his friends
or the AC repairman who were all there at the house earlier that day?

I'm thinking they all could have been in and out of that back door, how
long were they there? Did they have children with them playing with
Haleigh and Jr.? What time did they leave? Maybe they used the back
door and Misty forgot to relock it after they left.

Because the perp lives in the area, and was planning on taking her to his home, then changed his mind for some unknown reason?

Perhaps the abductor was a trafficker, took her to the shed/river to "get his" and then backtracked hoping to throw off the dogs and on to his buyer. It's a disgusting thought, but this is disgusting business.

Evidently, the print was quite a distance from the home where they were playing and they said the dogs could tell if it was a "fresh" scent to track.

So then we know she left the trailer alive...duh, teh is catching up here...lol. Wonder if is was in the direction of the bros house?

ETA...Well no we don't really know she left alive....fresh could have been a couple of hours and she could have been back to the trailer in that time.

Would someone mind filling me in - did the father and gf holler or search for Haleigh before or immediately after calling LE, or have they mentioned anything about that?

OK back to the map, the pond, and the footprint. If a perp took her outside at night and she went willingly...why didn't they get right into a vehicle to leave the area? Why take this scenic route through the trailer park on foot?

How accurate would those sents be though (inregards to her missing) ??? because she was outside playing with the kids earlier in the day/afternoon.

How can they tell the difference between sents .. (eg:when playing and the during the night)???

:waitasec: Am i making sense???

Also yesterday (well my yesterday so maybe your today:waitasec:) the sheriff actually said that they believed some of those sents picked up by the dogs could have been blown by the wind (so skin cells i think he ment)
Does anyone remember that interview????

OK back to the map, the pond, and the footprint. If a perp took her outside at night and she went willingly...why didn't they get right into a vehicle to leave the area? Why take this scenic route through the trailer park on foot?

Walking on foot is quieter, less likely to arouse the suspicions of neighbors or light sleepers. Or the perp knew that his vehicle would be recognized.

Do bus drivers in this neck of the woods take their busses home or do they have a bus-garage where they're parked at night?

They are re-interviewing family members after finding the "items" today in the search. The AC repairman was interviewed, too.

Her brother did bring the 2 nephews over and they left about 5:45 pm. She claims she did not unlock that door and only rarely used it.

Perhaps the abductor was a trafficker, took her to the shed/river to "get his" and then backtracked hoping to throw off the dogs and on to his buyer. It's a disgusting thought, but this is disgusting business.

along the lines of this theory. a child w/ Turner's could be a good long term investment, w/o estrogen and growth hormone she will continue to look like a little girl.

Would someone mine filling me in - did the father and gf holler or search for Haleigh before or immediately after calling LE, or have they mentioned anything about that?

No, according to the police report GF claims she was only aware of the missing child for 5 minutes before Dad got home. Dad's immediate response is to tell her to call the police without even a cursory search of the house, let alone searching the neighborhood. Police were on the scene in like 6 minutes. Doesn't sound right does it?

For real. One of the visitors could have slipped the lock on the that door and left through the front door. Afterward, could have propped the screen door open with the block.

Thank you for posting. This makes me more curious since the LE from one county contacted LE in this case. Maybe his previous crime was to a female?

A bit OT..I think the OCSD in CMA's case is top-notch & I'm getting a similar impression from LE in this county also..It surprises me a bit for reasons I probably shouldn't say.

Walking on foot is quieter, less likely to arouse the suspicions of neighbors or light sleepers. Or the perp knew that his vehicle would be recognized.

Do bus drivers in this neck of the woods take their busses home or do they have a bus-garage where they're parked at night?

Spot on Anita

No, according to the police report GF claims she was only aware of the missing child for 5 minutes before Dad got home. Dad's immediate response is to tell her to call the police without even a cursory search of the house, let alone searching the neighborhood. Police were on the scene in like 6 minutes. Doesn't sound right does it?

Nope, not what I would have done, anyway. Thanks

A bit OT..I think the OCSD in CMA's case is top-notch & I'm getting a similar impression from LE in this county also..It surprises me a bit for reasons I probably shouldn't say.

I agree with both LE's being top notch, but am not sure what you shouldn't say?

Excellent question, Anita! I have no idea of the answer tho.

So quiet is another reason for the walk.

(And Hiya!!)

Did you guys happen to notice the big white truck with "Grave Digger" on it in the video clips of Ronnie and Misty earlier today? I wonder who owns it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
upstairsmeow