FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George isn't down there (according to undisclosed source). Kidfinders was asked to leave this morning.

There was a little letter writing campaign to all media involved in this case with the Milstead's pedigree attached - so I've heard. :)
Maybe that helped to eradicate them.

Bolded by me........Why is everyone hung up on the arrest records? Do we have any records of any wrong doing since Haleigh has been born and living with her dad? ( I have not seen them, please post a link )
People have drug problems and people can overcome those and be clean as seen above. I have a son who is currently clean from drugs and I do not have a rap sheet at all..........neither does anyone else in our family. Things today are different than they were when most of us were growing up. Babies are born to parents that are not married.......does not make it wrong, it is what it is.
Regarding the lifestyles of this family!! All they know is what they know. If they were raised in this atmosphere, that is most likely how they will raise their children the same way. Their lifestyles may not be like any of yours and that is hard to understand, because all you know is what you know.
Today an innocent baby that is 5 years old is missing, I pray she is found safe!!

Very well said,I 100% agree!

George isn't down there (according to undisclosed source). Kidfinders was asked to leave this morning.
Do you know who asked them? Personally, I feel it brought negative attention. Thank you to whoever told them to get the show on the road.

There was a little letter writing campaign to all media involved in this case with the Milstead's pedigree attached - so I've heard. :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:praise the Lord,roflmbo

I know this will sound out of place, but why do people put pictures of their children on places like My place or whatever it is called? Don't they realize they are exposing their children to the whole world? Don't they know there are nuts out there.. do they think that those same nuts cannot find out where they live and everything about them? There are times I wish there was no internet. I am an old lady and I have seen a lot but I cannot understand all these abductions by predators and others. I think people need to protect their children a whole lot more. The only people who should know your children are your relatives , neighbors and schools. It makes me sick every time pictures of children are plastered all over the internet. What are they thinking?

The public schools in the south are not funded well. My H.S. in the Midwest was ranked above all the private schools. Down here, the opposite is true. I'm not saying that all public school systems here are rotten but a lot of them are. Your son comes from a home where a value is placed on education and he receives support from you. That is not true for every student. I don't have any friends in TN or GA that send their children to public schools. My mother is a retired teacher in the Midwest, she tests my daughter yearly to make sure she is up to par b/c the standards here are just not as good.

Ahhh, beg to differ with ya,lol
Am in the deep south....our schools are funded very very well down here in old Tenn.:crazy:

I'd like to see the 2004 charge, too. IMO, the 2002 charges are being blown out of proportion. It was ordered "Nolle Prosequi". This means:

nolle prosequi
(no-lay pro-say-kwee) n. Latin for "we shall no longer prosecute," which is a declaration made to the judge by a prosecutor in a criminal case (or by a plaintiff in a civil lawsuit) either before or during trial, meaning the case against the defendant is being dropped. The statement is an admission that the charges cannot be proved, that evidence has demonstrated either innocence or a fatal flaw in the prosecution's claim or the district attorney has become convinced the accused is innocent.

I think he's being unfairly judged. Bringing in the entire family's rap sheet is unfair as well.
Thenks for the explanation. Why weren't the charges expunged from his record?

The public schools in the south are not funded well. My H.S. in the Midwest was ranked above all the private schools. Down here, the opposite is true. I'm not saying that all public school systems here are rotten but a lot of them are. Your son comes from a home where a value is placed on education and he receives support from you. That is not true for every student. I don't have any friends in TN or GA that send their children to public schools. My mother is a retired teacher in the Midwest, she tests my daughter yearly to make sure she is up to par b/c the standards here are just not as good.

I would agree that a lot of them are rotten, but not because of the standards..it is because of underpaid teachers for starters, children who could care less, and parents who could care less. :blowkiss:

Dosen't LP reward offer expire tonight at mid-night. Or has it already expired?

A few days ago it was stated that LP's reward expires at midnight Saturday............tonight.

Well I'll be!

Very well said,I 100% agree!
But, it's interesting to note in one of the court cases RC represented himself as indigent (while he's had custody)...and that's just plain sad.

I 100% disagree! My son whom is 15 years old ranks in the top 300 in the United States as a 10th grader with classes being taken right now that will be credited in college before he even gets there. He was born in the south and goes to a southern public school. It is not the system, it is what a child makes of their education and the support they receive from home.
Not just by race but by class? What is that supposed to mean?

I have to agree about the public schools myself, FL ranks something like 47 of 50 in cost per student, teacher pay is also one of the lowest in the nation. We had our son in private school through 5th grade(all we could afford) and was shocked at how public schools in Lake county operate.

And there may be something to the class issue too. So many of the people I know have their kids in private school here and there is not a lot of association with his old classmates now that my son left those friends for public school. Funny at the private school he was considered rather poor but at public school he is considered rich..LOL!

Thenks for the explanation. Why weren't the charges expunged from his record?
IMO what could have happened. I don't think he "ratted out" the big dealer - I think he was caught in a car FULL of people and, well, FULL OF DOPE. He was young - prob out for the night with his "buds". When it all came out - it was found WHO belonged to WHAT evidence and he wasn't implicated. Now, the expunging? Well, in FL when you are in the car - you are guilty. So, he was not prosecute for the drug charges BUT he was in the car KWIM?

Is anyone expecting anything revealing from the upcoming presser? I'm not. There have been no rumblings or even rumors today. Considering that it is prescheduled, I'm not getting hopes up that there will be any news to report.

Bravo!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I asked Marc K. twice (on his threads) to please take Ronnie under his wing. I hope he steps in to guide him through this nightmare. Ronnie needs someone who will provide him with sage advice and who can really understand his position. George wasn't that person, imo.

Originally Posted by karenmamo
Originally Posted by whiteangora
There was a little letter writing campaign to all media involved in this case with the Milstead's pedigree attached - so I've heard.
Hmmm...imagine that?! Well placed correspondence can be such a useful tool. :) Kudos to the people who made this possible!

I would agree that a lot of them are rotten, but not because of the standards..it is because of underpaid teachers for starters, children who could care less, and parents who could care less. :blowkiss:
You're right about that...education and its importance begins in the home.

I 100% disagree! My son whom is 15 years old ranks in the top 300 in the United States as a 10th grader with classes being taken right now that will be credited in college before he even gets there. He was born in the south and goes to a southern public school. It is not the system, it is what a child makes of their education and the support they receive from home.
Not just by race but by class? What is that supposed to mean?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487