FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought when he said ,I don't care if you record this, in the 911 call while he was threatening the person who had taken Haleigh, was odd. It was like he had thought about the fact that all 911 callls are taped, recorded...it just didn't sound right to me.

Is it possible that Haleigh woke up during the night, and found Misty not there, so decided to go get her. She left the house and went through the woods to Misty's mom's house, but got lost, and ended up back on the street just like the dogs traced? Remembering how bright the moon was, after being reminded by another poster. :)
Then Misty comes home around 3 am and finds Haleigh missing, searches the house, calls someone, whoever she was visiting perhaps, and they decide because Ron has such a bad temper, to stage an abduction. Meanwhile Haleigh has wandered all the way to the railroad tracks, and beyond and they simply haven't found her yet? The area beyond the railroad tracks is huge. Have they searched that area yet? Also, are there predator animals in the area which are nocturnal? like the nocturnal american alligator.
just askin...

ETA; the dogs could have lost the scent at the railroad tracks because of traffic and/or trains disrupting it, possible?
I continue to wonder why the black out on LE report during part of the tracking. Why would they do that?

*snipped* I know it's creepy, but I look at Misty and I just can't help but feel that there is something seriuosly wrong with her...maybe I am just so burnt out.
I agree..... she really seems off. Either mildly retarded or on some heavy drugs.

Ronald had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance imo.

The only thing he's guilty of is being too lax about who he let watch his kids. :(

Is it possible that Haleigh woke up during the night, and found Misty not there, so decided to go get her. She left the house and went through the woods to Misty's mom's house, but got lost, and ended up back on the street just like the dogs traced?
Then Misty comes home around 3 am and finds Haleigh missing, searches the house, calls someone, whoever she was visiting perhaps, and they decide because Ron has such a bad temper, to stage an abduction. Meanwhile Haleigh has wandered all the way to the railroad tracks, and beyond and they simply haven't found her yet? The area beyond the railroad tracks is huge. Have they searched that area yet?
just askin...
I am not sure what areas they have checked, all I remember hearing is that they started close to the house and are moving out, but don't know specifics. There are quite a few possible's here, and it's very hard waiting for new information. :confused:

I cannot take credit for this information as I read it at another site.

Name on deed to the Cummings trailer is a G. Sapp. On 1/26/2009, an RSO by the same last name moved to Satuma. 2nd Avenue, Satsuma. He is on the SO site. Please go there and look at him. The first initial is D. middle name Lee. This is one evil looking dude. Could he be the A/C guy? If there was an intruder, then this guy might have a key as he may be related to the landlord.

I am just putting this out there. It is odd that a registered SO moved to the area only 2 weeks prior with the same last name as the landlord. Could this guy have come back later in the night under the guise of checking to see if the A/C (heat) was working? Or the heat pump - whatever he was working on? Maybe the GF was not at home, he had a key and came in, saw Haleigh sleeping and took her? If caught, he could have said it was getting rather cool outside and he wanted to make sure the heat was working. Since SO's cannot be cured, could he have seen an opportunity and taken it?

I am terribly suspicious of the Dad and GF, but I just read this information a few minutes ago and can see how this guy should definately be looked at whether he was actually the A/C guy or not.

*****My opinions and/or theories sometimes change as new information becomes available.

Name on deed to the Cummings trailer is a G. Sapp. On 1/26/2009, an RSO by the same last name moved to Satuma. 2nd Avenue, Satsuma. He is on the SO site. Please go there and look at him. The first initial is D. middle name Lee. This is one evil looking dude. Could he be the A/C guy? If there was an intruder, then this guy might have a key as he may be related to the landlord.

I am just putting this out there. It is odd that a registered SO moved to the area only 2 weeks prior with the same last name as the landlord. Could this guy have come back later in the night under the guise of checking to see if the A/C (heat) was working? Or the heat pump - whatever he was working on? Maybe the GF was not at home, he had a key and came in, saw Haleigh sleeping and took her? If caught, he could have said it was getting rather cool outside and he wanted to make sure the heat was working. Since SO's cannot be cured, could he have seen an opportunity and taken it?

I am terribly suspicious of the Dad and GF, but I just read this information a few minutes ago and can see how this guy should definately be looked at whether he was actually the A/C guy or not.

*****My opinions and/or theories sometimes change as new information becomes available.

You are right about this SO needing to be looked at!!!!!

sexoffender.jpg

Okay on an earlier thread wasn't a SAPP also listed as co owner of residence with Misty's Mom or one of her relatives ?

Radio, this guy lives 3.6 miles away from the Cummings trailer. Driving time 10 minutes.

:eek:

If he is the AC guy - he would have seen the child, lay of the place and would have had no trouble when(if) going back would he? Nope.:eek:

What an interesting connection - what are the odds that a registered sex offender with the same name as the landlord would just happen to move into town 3 weeks ago?

That guy reminds me of Richard Ramirez, the night stalker.

What an interesting connection - what are the odds that a registered sex offender with the same name as the landlord would just happen to move into town 3 weeks ago?

That guy reminds me of Richard Ramirez, the night stalker.

:eek::eek:

I was trying to think who he reminded me of and all I could think of was Son of Sam! This is one evil looking dude!!!

I am thinking this may have been the A/C (heat pump guy)!

This has probably already been posted but just in case.
LOUCAKIS, TIMOTHY R. who is a sexual predator and lives near Haleigh, 1/2 mile away. He was attempting to visit a 10 year old girl. She happened to be LE, but he didn't know it. They found child *advertiser censored* on his pc plus disks.
I googled him and found an article.
Here is the link. If not ok mods, please delete.
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/082400/met_3879897.html

His flyer says his address was received on 01/06/2009. However on
the list of offenders it says 12/22/2004 , so he may just have to update annually whether he moves or not. I don't know

:eek::eek:

I was trying to think who he reminded me of and all I could think of was Son of Sam! This is one evil looking dude!!!

I am thinking this may have been the A/C (heat pump guy)!

It would also make sense because if there is ever a problem with A/C it would be the landlord's job to call someone out. It's not too far-fetched to think he would give the job to a relative :mad:If he refered a SO to enter the house where children live.......there are just no words :furious:

LOUCAKIS, TIMOTHY R. who is a sexual predator and lives near Haleigh. He was attempting to visit a 10 year old girl. She happened to be LE, but he didn't know it. They found child *advertiser censored* on his pc plus disks.

Thanks for the link, yasande. This just makes me sick. And furious! :furious:

Between this guy and Sapp, I feel like barfing. I did not feel nauseated before I saw Sapp's pic. UGH!

It would also make sense because if there is ever a problem with A/C it would be the landlord's job to call someone out. It's not too far-fetched to think he would give the job to a relative
Especially a relative who needed the money.

LOUCAKIS, TIMOTHY R. who is a sexual predator and lives near Haleigh. He was attempting to visit a 10 year old girl. She happened to be LE, but he didn't know it. They found child *advertiser censored* on his pc plus disks.

Here is the Florida offender search. Just type in Haleigh's address;

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/searchNeighborhood.do?actionPerformed=neighborhoodSearchMain

I have seen this last name on one of the threads or in something I read today, yosande. Just cannot remember where I saw it or what it was related to! Is he an SO?

It would also make sense because if there is ever a problem with A/C it would be the landlord's job to call someone out. It's not too far-fetched to think he would give the job to a relative :mad:If he refered a SO to enter the house where children live.......there are just no words :furious:

And these guys stick together, stay in contact with each other, and trade pics and so forth.

Par for the course on the landlord/relative job thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke