FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While i didn't see the pressor,i do know that TES was supposed to search for Nicole Vanzant this weekend also so maybe thats why they are leaving after today. Don't know.

O/T We're also trying to get TES to help search for a missing girl here, who wasn't reported missing for 18 days! :( I hope he can make it...I think someone with TES said they would try to stop through soon on their way through Mississippi

I thought it was her brother's van and it wasn't still there at the house. MOO

i believe misty's brother has a van but i don't think it has been determined that it is the van that misty is referring to.

So many questions about the blankets, here is part of what she (Misty) said about the blankets in the interview with the reporter (a few of the words may be off when I couldn't understand her):
........I put her to bed (8 oclock) and .......her blanket and my blanket..........
my blanket was in the van that they took..so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that. And her blanket she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I didn't put it on her because it smelled like pee. So I washed her blanket. I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put a blanket on her. And then I lay down. About 3 I woke up because I had to use the bathroom...........
(interview continues about the door and the light and how the children love her, she is good to them)
I inserted the .............to try to clarify the rambling thoughts.
Excuse me if this has already been written, I'm reading as fast as I can, but can't begin to keep up with reading all the posts.

Totally off topic, but you guys amaze me with your sleuthing...I'm reading and reading and even though we haven't had too much new information...I am in awe of how everyone's minds work...
you guys rock and hopefully this little girl will show up soon...

Thanks Tonia. I don't follow psychics, I have nothing against them.

I think she's gone too. I don't think we will find a live Haleigh. I do hope I'm proved wrong though.

I dont either,i just wanted to read what they had to say and i know some on here do so i figured i would put it out there.

Originally Posted by SuziQ
Seriously, when was the last time someone other than family saw this child? Sometimes a missing person report is filed because time is running out and people are asking about them. People often are missing much longer, days or even years, before they are reported missing.
I almost screamed when LE mentioned 30 days. 31 Days still rings in my ears.

I don't think Misty put Haleigh out of the house and then left the door open for her to come back.

For all she knew Haleigh would come back or show up at a neighbor's house - and then narc her out.

No - if Misty is involved it is much more sinister I think.

I dont either,i just wanted to read what they had to say and i know some on here do so i figured i would put it out there.

I appreciate the link Tonia, and also the heads up on VanZant. I'm following her, she is from my homestate.

I almost screamed when LE mentioned 30 days. 31 Days still rings in my ears.

Luckily 1 month timelines are pretty standard when it is thought to involve a stranger abducting a child. Don't lose it yet, the rest of us still need your insight.

The landfills in that area are opened & have workers who tell you where to put your trash.They're only open such & such days & when they are open they have certain hours you can drop trash off. Many have cameras.
Ours here in my town operate the same way, unfortunately, I was referring to another spot to put trash, that would inevitably end up in landfill..placing it in one place, and having it ultimately end up at the final destination

So many questions about the blankets, here is part of what she (Misty) said about the blankets in the interview with the reporter (a few of the words may be off when I couldn't understand her):
........I put her to bed (8 oclock) and .......her blanket and my blanket..........
my blanket was in the van that they took..so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that. And her blanket she had peed on her blanket the night before, I guess, and I didn't put it on her because it smelled like pee. So I washed her blanket. I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put a blanket on her. And then I lay down. About 3 I woke up because I had to use the bathroom...........
(interview continues about the door and the light and how the children love her, she is good to them)
I inserted the .............to try to clarify the rambling thoughts.
Excuse me if this has already been written, I'm reading as fast as I can, but can't begin to keep up with reading all the posts.
I do appreciate your hard work! Her statements are so difficult to transcribe. We did have this one already and it opened me up to a new train of thought entirely.

Thank you for working on it so diligently. :) Job well done!

I wonder if all those mobile homes that are owned by the people in PA are the same brand name?

This popped up from my overused memory bank but I remember a long time ago that mobile homes from the same manufacturer all had the same key/locks. One key would open all home made from the same company. also, remembering when looking at mobile homes the guy opening it would have one master key to open all.

I then thought I would google it, still reading on it but this person supposedly works in the mobile home industry and posted this:
"Another thing that isn't so well-known: if you do purchase the house, change your locks. Most manufacturers use the same key lock for every house that they build. This makes it easy for them to manufacture and it helps dealer be able to get in and out of the home during the construction process. This way, we don't have to fiddle around with keys. A lot of people don't know this. And I can guarantee that I can probably get into the homes of about 80% of my customers because they do not change the locks.

another thought....

Regarding tracking dogs - do they just automatically track the most current scent?

If it can be proven that Haleigh played outside with other kids that night - then would that mean that the track we've heard about would have been left by haleigh after playtime?

I'm just picturing a dog running out the front door and sort of just tracking all around in that area for a while, sniffing toys and bikes and such - cuz the kids might have played there.

Don't know exactly how the dogs work.

Have we heard when BioMom's next visitation was to be?

Every two weeks would have been this weekend. I wonder if she had midweek visitation. Those are usually for an evening by phone or in person. My late husbands was on Wed or Thursday. Can't remember which one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV