FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every two weeks would have been this weekend.
Yes. Her normal visitation was this weekend. I gathered there was opposition and why LE had to go with her to get Rj after she walked to go get him. Evidently, there was an issue and LE handed Rj to the mom after verifying that she was entitled.

I wonder if all those mobile homes that are owned by the people in PA are the same brand name?

This popped up from my overused memory bank but I remember a long time ago that mobile homes from the same manufacturer all had the same key/locks. One key would open all home made from the same company. also, remembering when looking at mobile homes the guy opening it would have one master key to open all.

I then thought I would google it, still reading on it but this person supposedly works in the mobile home industry and posted this:
"Another thing that isn't so well-known: if you do purchase the house, change your locks. Most manufacturers use the same key lock for every house that they build. This makes it easy for them to manufacture and it helps dealer be able to get in and out of the home during the construction process. This way, we don't have to fiddle around with keys. A lot of people don't know this. And I can guarantee that I can probably get into the homes of about 80% of my customers because they do not change the locks.

Good points, but I think it was posted the mobile home was built in 95. I'm sure someone would have changed the locks since then, however it doesn't mean a previous tenant would not still have copies, nor would it mean friends didn't have a spare copy.

SS -

Early on I read an article that said Ronnie
was staying in the tent because he could
not stand to go back in the mobile home.
I don't have the link, do you or anyone
remember reading that??

Now it is being said he is in the tent because LE
has the home for investigation......
Ronnie does have a tent where he staying. I don't think anyone knows why he is staying there. LE does have control over his home tho.

Exactly, beginning to think "cinderblock propping door open" "light turned on" etc could all simply be ways of staging a home invasion or trying to point to an intruder. Otherwise, there would be no way to deflect blame or "prove" anyone else ever entered the home. JMO

:parrot:

unfortunately, i can't determine whether it was staged or an actual intruder. if the dad came home, and the house was locked up tight, and haleigh was gone, how could misty explain that?

So...abduction......

Assumptions......
Perp must know area, presumably well enough to be on foot in the middle of the night.

Perp must know who's in the house and where in the house they are.

Perp must know that "adult" in the house sleeps like the dead.

Perp must know the layout of the house.

Perp must know how to get in previously locked door with no sign of forced entry, no noise, or must have known the door was UNLOCKED.

Perp must have known where to find cinderblock(in the dark), because I do not believe "he" brought it with him. A cinderblock, come on?!

Perp must have known that he needed to prop this door open with this cinderblock whether it was to keep it open, keep it from making noise, etc.

Perp must have been able to get to the house, get in the house, get through the house, get to the bed, grab the child, go back through the house, get out the door..and be gone...

All without making a sound....and no one sleeping in the same room moved?

Oh! That is wonderful!! I wondered how Shadow got that info up so fast. Derrr. LOL
I also told them that some of these properties appear to be renter-free.

These threads are moving fast, not a problem.:blowkiss:

I do think it's a significant find and both of you were led to it for a reason!

I wonder if the man and woman who own this property have someone on the property who collects the rent for them. Like a manager of the park, or something???:waitasec:

Ronnie does have a tent where he staying. I don't think anyone knows why he is staying there. LE does have control over his home tho.

You know, I had a thought.

Now I don't have anything to support this theory.

But I think that Ronnie just might be a hard head. He might just say to himself..."F" going to go stay at somebody's house where there's a shower and hot food. I'm going to get my tent and I'm not budging until the LE finds Haleigh.

I could be wrong though:wink:

Someone just told me that crystals step-mother is 29 years old. Can someone back this info up with a url. I find it hard to believe.

SS -

Early on I read an article that said Ronnie
was staying in the tent because he could
not stand to go back in the mobile home.
I don't have the link, do you or anyone
remember reading that??

Now it is being said he is in the tent because LE
has the home for investigation......
I thought I heard on Nancy Grace that he wanted to be close by in case Haleigh came back. LE still has control over the mobile home so he can't go back inside.

Thanks SS,

You always come through for all of us!

Ronnie, per a video, has decided to not speak with
the media as well as his whole 'Camp'. Link is
in the Media thread. Now that the 'Camps' are united,
I'm wondering if both will now avoid the media. Marie
has been good to talk to them - hope that doesn't end.

Every two weeks would have been this weekend. I wonder if she had midweek visitation. Those are usually for an evening by phone or in person. My late husbands was on Wed or Thursday. Can't remember which one.
On Nancy Grace bio mom said the last time she had seen her was 2 weeks ago?

I just called Crimestoppers and gave them the info on the properties.

Thank you, I think you had a piece of newer information also, I wasn't aware other sleuthers called in information last night.

Several others did last night also, when Shadow first found the information. I hope they pay attention to it. However, they probably already have put that together. We hope:)

They may not have put together all the names. On the surface it may appear coincidental also, and be written off as just a thing but no connections. It still may not be relevant. But, LE needs to connect the dots, and according to them going back thirty days is exactly what they are trying to do. It's stacking up to be an awful lot of names, relatives with relatives, married and dating, renting and owning. This could be the relational connectins LE needs to look at as to who had access to Haleigh.

Children don't have access to others like adults. That's why their looking at who has been in the picture for thirty days. Being they have recently moved into this home makes me feel like they are vulnerable in not knowing all the reputations and characters of nearby neighbors.

We have to remember, according to Ron and gf, back door dead bolt was locked. So the door wasn't damaged, they had to have a key, or the door wasn't locked to begin with. Ron was adamant about locking it before going to work. GF claims she didn't unlock it during the day after Ron left.

The perp has to have opportunity and means. If the dead bolt was locked and trailer was secure, he didn't have the means/access inside the trailer.

I am trying to read all the post here to see if someone else sparks my train of thought but it is moving so fast I gotta put down my thoughts in case I lose them....lol

Okay I cannot stop thinking about all of the concentration on the water since day one of this breaking.

First of all bio dad repeats these words -afraid of the dark and afraid of the water-
Okay I do believe I had heard the LE say that the dogs tracked Haleigh to the waters edge near the home.
I am not saying that she is in the water BUT what if the person that has her knew the area well and didnt want to be tracked by ground and made little Haleigh walk to the water and had a boat waiting to take her to a pick up point down up river?

This is why maybe that they are concentrating on the water so much?

I am sure LE has thought about this but wanted to ask you super sleuthers if you have thought about this and possibly turn it in the tips line?

Thanks for reading. I have sat on this for a couple of days but really sticking in my mind?

Exactly, beginning to think "cinderblock propping door open" "light turned on" etc could all simply be ways of staging a home invasion or trying to point to an intruder. Otherwise, there would be no way to deflect blame or "prove" anyone else ever entered the home. JMO

:parrot:
Do you think, if this is what happened, that the g/f did this staging on her own or with help from somebody?

So...abduction......

Assumptions......
Perp must know area, presumably well enough to be on foot in the middle of the night.

Perp must know who's in the house and where in the house they are.

Perp must know that "adult" in the house sleeps like the dead.

Perp must know the layout of the house.

Perp must know how to get in previously locked door with no sign of forced entry, no noise, or must have known the door was UNLOCKED.

Perp must have known where to find cinderblock(in the dark), because I do not believe "he" brought it with him. A cinderblock, come on?!

Perp must have known that he needed to prop this door open with this cinderblock whether it was to keep it open, keep it from making noise, etc.

Perp must have been able to get to the house, get in the house, get through the house, get to the bed, grab the child, go back through the house, get out the door..and be gone...

All without making a sound....and no one sleeping in the same room moved?

I agree with all the above, and I have a couple of questions. You are good at putting things together so see if you have an answer for either of these. TIA:blowkiss:
1. Could this neighborhood be the kind of neighborhood where people party a lot? If that's the case maybe people just minded their own business. Wouldn't it be strange that no one saw or heard anything?

2. Could M. have been partying while RC was at work, and not been paying any attention to where Haleigh was and what she was doing? If a lot of people where going in and out of the house maybe she doesn't want RC to know it???

I thought I heard on Nancy Grace that he wanted to be close by in case Haleigh came back. LE still has control over the mobile home so he can't go back inside.

panthera ---

That may be what I read.:crazy:
O God - this moves fast here. lol

Thanks panthera

I wonder if all those mobile homes that are owned by the people in PA are the same brand name?

This popped up from my overused memory bank but I remember a long time ago that mobile homes from the same manufacturer all had the same key/locks. One key would open all home made from the same company. also, remembering when looking at mobile homes the guy opening it would have one master key to open all.

I then thought I would google it, still reading on it but this person supposedly works in the mobile home industry and posted this:
"Another thing that isn't so well-known: if you do purchase the house, change your locks. Most manufacturers use the same key lock for every house that they build. This makes it easy for them to manufacture and it helps dealer be able to get in and out of the home during the construction process. This way, we don't have to fiddle around with keys. A lot of people don't know this. And I can guarantee that I can probably get into the homes of about 80% of my customers because they do not change the locks.

I lived in a manufactured home in Pennsylvania, and my neighbor had the same manufacturer of her home and the keys were not the same.

It is very hard to read the text in part of your post as it is "white".

Good points, but I think it was posted the mobile home was built in 95. I'm sure someone would have changed the locks since then, however it doesn't mean a previous tenant would not still have copies, nor would it mean friends didn't have a spare copy.

Mine is the same year model and it has the original keys/locks from the previous owners which were 2. So if someone else in my neighborhood had the same kind of mobile I would assume they could use their key to open my house.

ETA to add, I found this about FEMA having to change locks on all the FEMA trailers after Katrina..

"The snafu stems from a limited number of lock makers — three — that trailer manufacturers use when building mobile homes, FEMA officials said. That increases the likelihood of locks being the same, they said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member