FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder about the relationship Misty had with the kids.
With them going to their Mom's every other weekend, I wonder if they came back with different attitudes? My nephew and niece usually come back from their Dad's house with a horrible attitude towards their mom because the parenting level is so different. That too, and my niece and nephews stepmother, they don't like too much.
I wonder if Haleigh ever told Misty that she didn't have to listen to her because she is not her mother..I can really see this happening because of the relationship between mom and ron.. Makes me wonder if Misty lost it because of it..
Very good point, imo! :clap:

FWIW - just speculating on a "regular" night for this family. We know dad leaves, misty "does" dinner, baths and bedtime. She probably goes to sleep too - she wants to get back up when dad comes home. Dad rolls in around 3:30 - maybe eat (could bring something home with him including a 12 pack) they drink, "party" - watch some TV and finally "pass out" around 7ish maybe - well that is the time Haleigh needs to get up for school. Neither one "wants" to get up which explains why she is chronically absent and he is in danger of being charged. Jr. doesn't matter - he's not in school - and I'll bet he is wise beyond his 4 yrs - he probably gets up, gets himself breakfast and watches TV alone until one of them decide to stir.

Anyone's thoughts?

We also heard about dad owning a 9mm baretta - but then heard nothing more. It did not appear on the police report as being taken from the house. I'm sure LE has it - you can bet on it - but we've heard no more. Also, someone was talking about the cassettes that were taken and could one have been a tape from an answering machine. That is possible - and if so - did dad call from work once, twice, three times that night with no answer and that's why he came home early? If he did come home early?

Yes, SWAG1959. It is listed to the right side of where the tapes, CD's and cassettes are listed. It states one fully automatic firearm. Just look on the right side of that block and you will see it. Now, where the serial number of the gun is supposed to be written down, there is nothing but N/A in that blank. Either the serial number was just not written down or it has been altered. JMO

OT: lol geeze, good thing she caught him! I am definitely the "don't remember anything I say or do" sleeping/just waking up type. My brother was like this when he had fevers. I don't know how many times we would have to catch him before he walked out the front door thinking it was the bathroom!

I once woke up literally trying to climb the wall behind the heater at my Ga'Ma's house. I would have been about five at the time. Even now I'm afraid I'll pull something similar and go crashing down the stairs!

I also once woke up to find myself sitting up in bed, having a conversation with my step-sister. She had turned the light on even and said we'd been talking about 10 minutes before I ever woke up.

Once when my sister was about 7, I woke her up to get off the couch and go to bed. She walked right to the front door, opened it, and walked out into the night. I almost had a heart attack, because that was the day that a girl had been found murdered in our woods, and I was convinced the killer was standing right there outside our door, just waiting to snatch my little sister. Thankfully, he was not! (The murderer turned out to be the Sheriff's son, by the way).

Forensic testing for touch DNA. Also keeping the possible crime scene pristine and undisturbed. Tee foux cajon...Mon oui :)

Am amazed they can get dna off porous cinderblock wow!!

or strung out on crack like Couey, and didnt give a damn

:furious:

So much of the information keeps coming back to the bio Mom's family. I am beginning to think both sides are involved in some way.

What a hot mess. PLEASE Lord, where is Haleigh... :praying:

I don't see why not, some kids sleep like rocks. Nothing wakes them, so I do think it's definitely possible... When I was 7, our house caught on fire in the middle of the night and my parents tried to wake me up to get us out of the house. My father had to carry me out of the house because I was so sound asleep. I didn't wake up until we were outside in the cold air and the fire trucks came.

That IS scary :eek: yes some kids are light sleepers like my little gal, the only reason I've ever managed to carry her at this age w/out waking her totally is when she starts to awaken she realizes it is just mommy... and I can talk her into going back to sleep. Stranger/abductor... no way. Not w light sleepers anyway. JMO

:parrot:

FWIW - just speculating on a "regular" night for this family. We know dad leaves, misty "does" dinner, baths and bedtime. She probably goes to sleep too - she wants to get back up when dad comes home. Dad rolls in around 3:30 - maybe eat (could bring something home with him including a 12 pack) they drink, "party" - watch some TV and finally "pass out" around 7ish maybe - well that is the time Haleigh needs to get up for school. Neither one "wants" to get up which explains why she is chronically absent and he is in danger of being charged. Jr. doesn't matter - he's not in school - and I'll bet he is wise beyond his 4 yrs - he probably gets up, gets himself breakfast and watches TV alone until one of them decide to stir.

Anyone's thoughts?
My thoughts? You win the prize. I totally buy this

Anyone's thoughts?

Sadly my friend, you are probably dead on.

One of the reasons I don't think that Ron has anything to do with this is because of his criminal history. If he had done something, I think he could have controlled Misty either way to keep her quiet. He is heard screaming dropping the fbomb during those 911 calls, then tells LE when they arrived he would kill someone.
I for some reason just do not think he would act in that manner like he did to LE if he was guilty of anything. I think he would act quiet the opposite.

A baretta 9mm is not a fully automatic firearm. It is a semi-automatic.

I just found something. SO (JJ Lane) has a brother that has lived in (or maybe still does) Satsuma. His work address is (Jason T Lane)
work
119C Cypress Point Cir
East Palatka, FL 32131-4301
phone number unavailable
Job title: President
Company: Lane Stone & Stucco.
Here's the link: http://whitepages.aol.com/search/Fi...city_zip=Satsuma&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

SO JJ Lane link: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=FL9136&aID=&at=1&sid=&sp=1&nm=

On usa-people-search, I found this:
Found 1 result for James Joseph Lane Fl:
Name/AKAs Age Address, City, State Phone Possible Relatives
1. LANE, JAMES JOSEPH 32 SAN MATEO, FL LANE, JASON T (age 29)
SATSUMA, FL

Now here's something that COULD be IMPORTANT: I searched goodle maps & Palatka is right up from BUFFALO BLUFF directly from the railroad where the dogs followed. Please see this google map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...29.6057,-81.655884&spn=0.132833,0.219727&z=12

We don't even know that this guy is involved....I don't think we should be bringing his brother and where he works into this. jmo

I know, you're right...but...please hear me out for a second...Palatka is 11 miles directly up the railroad from Buffalo Bluff - right where the dogs sniffed & led LE to. JJ Lane lived at the same address as Haleigh. His brother lives or works in Palatka. This could very well be a good working theory. While I don't want to bring anyone innocent into this, everyone involved could be innocent, including the sex offenders we've all posted...but we still need to look at every avenue. General contractors do know ac, sometimes. JJL's bro lists stone & stucco, but he's owner of a general contracting business...it's already been posted previously. I wonder if LE has this info? If not, would it be too presumptuous of us to forward to their office? It might be something worth looking into. I feel so sick knowing that this poor little baby is probably out there suffering, or maybe even no longer with us.

I am with you 100%!! I wondered earlier if this maybe was a hoax, perpetrated to garner sympathy, fame and money. To me that would help explain why the bio mom doesn't seem to be too motivated...

Well, it is just that everyone we look at seems to have ties either to the Bio Mom's family or the GF's family. It is like a sick circle. That is why I am wondering just how many people may know of this or if it was planned in some way.

GB little Haleigh Ann Marie

Anyone's thoughts?

Just remember even bio mom says that Haleigh gets sick a lot. which could explain the missed days. And Ron says that Misty usually didn't get up when he got home. So if both of those statements are true (BIG if) that means that Misty would be sleeping in order to get Haleigh ready for school in the morning. However, after watching the interviews, I have a feeling that Haliegh could probably have outsmarted Misty if she wanted too and conned her way into a lot of sick days.

Yes, SWAG1959. It is listed to the right side of where the tapes, CD's and cassettes are listed. It states one fully automatic firearm. Just look on the right side of that block and you will see it. Now, where the serial number of the gun is supposed to be written down, there is nothing but N/A in that blank. Either the serial number was just not written down or it has been altered. JMO
Thankx! After I posted that I realized it because I remembered about the serial number. I'm guessing that Misty didn't know about the gun - or did she? If I woke up and found out there had been an intruder in my home - I would have grabbed that sucker first!!!! We haven't heard where that gun was confiscated from - did dad have to go get it from its resting place? Did Misty already have it out? Did dad have it out when LE got there? I don't think it matters at this point but it could.

this is just irrational to me. it defies logic. Ya know by calling it an abduction they can get the FBI to stick around as long as they need them. I for one think daddy and minor gf need to be "observed' for a time once the house is turned back over to them. And if daddy and child gf do go back in and live there a couple days from now I hope they smile for the cameras. Only problem I can see is they both have a tendency to mumble, slur, and garble their words. So I would also like them to speak *clearly*. The FBI has some wonderful tools for investigation/observation.
You just made me think--maybe that's why they choose to stay in a tent. :waitasec:

Yes, and also bio mom's fiance said that they didn't want to go home last time they were there..
And in my opinion....he is one of the biggest suspects out there! Yet no one has singled him out. I didn't care for his overdramatic performance when the media found him.

I wonder if the CD's were just photo's of Haleigh? Certainly the only reason anyone that age would have a cassette tape in their house is either for an answering machine or a jealous boyfriend keeping close tabs on his girlfriend because he suspects her of cheating, or mistreating his kids?

I just found something. SO (JJ Lane) has a brother that has lived in (or maybe still does) Satsuma. His work address is (Jason T Lane)
work
119C Cypress Point Cir
East Palatka, FL 32131-4301
phone number unavailable
Job title: President
Company: Lane Stone & Stucco.
Here's the link: http://whitepages.aol.com/search/Fi...city_zip=Satsuma&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

SO JJ Lane link: http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=FL9136&aID=&at=1&sid=&sp=1&nm=

On usa-people-search, I found this:
Found 1 result for James Joseph Lane Fl:
Name/AKAs Age Address, City, State Phone Possible Relatives
1. LANE, JAMES JOSEPH 32 SAN MATEO, FL LANE, JASON T (age 29)
SATSUMA, FL

Now here's something that COULD be IMPORTANT: I searched goodle maps & Palatka is right up from BUFFALO BLUFF directly from the railroad where the dogs followed. Please see this google map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...29.6057,-81.655884&spn=0.132833,0.219727&z=12

Great work! Wasn't one of the players we read about earlier in this case employed as a mason - anyone recall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha