FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I searched James Josehp Lane on the Florida SO Registry, it shows him living in Tallahassee....perhaps the other source that found him at 202 Green Lane was outdated? Still....he could have had a key.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/offenderSearchNav.do

It appears that Haleigh's current residence was the residence he first moved into when he got out. Based on the number of SO's in this small area I think you will find several throughout the years for each address.

With the property owner out of state I am really wondering if he doesn't work with someone that is handling the release of RSO's. They have to be able to show where they are going and how they are going to manage to live when they get out. A place of residence is a huge hurdle for many of them. It is an unforeseen business opportunity for some property owners.

His victim was over the age of 12, he really doesn't fit the profile. If he returned to the residence and attacked someone Misti is much closer than a 5 year old to his victim profile.

I know with all the so's we have to look at that. But it still does not explain the "hink" from the family, and why LE have not cleared them. I just really do not think it was an so. jmo.

I've been told that Haleigh was at school on Monday last week.

Oh TY pirate! Then we can assume that at least that part of Ronnie's story about picking her up before going to work might be correct.

Ron sure moved his family into a snake-pit.
I wonder if he met Misty before or after he made this place his home?
Not one of this extensive family on both sides made Google their friend only My Space.
What a shame.
IMO

Ok the name that shows up for 202 Green Ln in whitepages under address reverse look up shows a Walden Parsons.
No one with that exact name but there are other Parsons it the Florida data base. Again the name is a common surname. Could any of these scumbags have been a relative to this Walden guy. Maybe had a key and locks haven't been changed.

It is going to take a whole lot of work to determine who lives in the neighborhood and than try to trace people who may be connected to people in the neighborhood.

This is completely OT-Sorry everyone will have to read another post but,

I am so SICK and DISGUSTED by all of these SO's!

Lane could have had a key, that's for sure...

good points all
tell me what u think?

I believe bio mom would of questioned the heck out of JR when custody turned over...
Seems weird bio mom and GM changed their tune with dad and GF. Now apoligetic
I belive someone she of family knows was their erarlier or days previous, unlocked door knowing it is not used
Misty would not confess to not checking the lock
I also believe she would run in and out as the kids slept to smoke a cig...or visit some of her fam.
I am quite sure she did this for a while maybey for only a few min. at first..no probleums so she became more comfortable with doing so...taking longer breaks away
all her weirdness may simply be she does not what the bio dad (her bf)to know
he would not forgive her and she would be out on the streets..I bet she did truly love those kids and gave them the bet care she knew how..also remember when i babysat i was a good sitter ..but did some dumb things..that i would never do with my own children ( I had my first child at 18) things are differnt when you carry a child
*especially because her childhood was so bad...90% of the time children raised this way will swear they would never treat their children as they were treated..
however that does not mean she did not do some dumb irresponsable things and behaviors.

Her patterns when bio dad was not home may have peeked the interest of any SO maybey even a visitor at her brother and Linsey's house. She could very well stop by over there to have a quick smoke and have someone to talk to, leaving the kids unattended and locked front door always...but did not check the unused door to make sure it was still locked..
I also believe they are drug users though....not good combo...
May have been someone who came by their house to get something.
Or a SO in area with a key or what ever like many sugested

Ron sure moved his family into a snake-pit.
I wonder if he met Misty before or after he made this place his home?
Not one of this extensive family on both sides made Google their friend only My Space.
What a shame.
IMO

From my little timeline, he met her prior to moving. I have them living there for 4 months, yet dating for 5 months. But I could have bad data.

by SeriouslySearching

I brought this over SS. I am reading the book "Perfect town, Perfect Murder" about the Ramsey case right now and there was a short paragraph or a few sentences about tracking dogs.

It made me look up the difference. (Yes, I'm a google queen) and I found a very simple website that gives just the basic types of dogs.

http://people.montana.com/~dtirmen/types.html

Kind of a tracking dogs for dummies website:)

IIRC, just going on memory here, but...
didn't LE say they thought the dogs could have tracked there due to the wind blowing the little girls scent through the open door?
Also, back during the Laci Roca investigation, didn't dogs follow her scent all the way from her house to the water where Scott went fishing?
If my memory is correct (not really sure thereLOL) I would hazard a guess that dogs could follow a scent even if person was in a vehicle.
Whatcha think?

From Talahassee only means a 3 hour trip for JJL to Satsuma, and he'd have a key right? Eeesh... these pics give me the willies, the creep factor is off the scale. Poor Haleigh, I hope to God she has not gotten into the wrong hands, it looks like she was surrounded. I can't post what I'm really thinking right now... :furious: JMO

:parrot:

I really wish we had a daily update thread. I find it very difficult to keep up with the summary threads.

I love websleuths and really feel that the folks on here do an amazing job of sleuthing I just hate that I am missing some of the key details or ideas because I can't catch up!!!

So if anyone can post a short update I would appreciate it. I see some are still thinking SO since she was surrounded by so many. How has the family been acting?

But, another thought, was James Lane completely moved out when Haleigh and family moved in? Could he have seen her before the trailer changed hands? ~shudder~

Or come back to the area to visit and saw her?

Ok the name that shows up for 202 Green Ln in whitepages under address reverse look up shows a Walden Parsons.
No one with that exact name but there are other Parsons it the Florida data base. Again the name is a common surname. Could any of these scumbags have been a relative to this Walden guy. Maybe had a key and locks haven't been changed.

It is going to take a whole lot of work to determine who lives in the neighborhood and than try to trace people who may be connected to people in the neighborhood.

Shadow have you ever tried this website?

http://www.411.com/find_neighbors

I played with that a few years ago. Let me know if anything comes up for you when you plug in Ronnies address.

You can also move the address up or down numerically and find more neighbors.

I don't know how often they update their database though.

If JJL's 1995 crime (when he was 19) was indeed against a female child over the age of 12, it may very well have been a situation not unlike the one Misty and Ron are in. Just saying.

ETA: I am not trying to minimize the threat of predator's but to point out that there are an array of crimes which might constitute a sexual offense.

Yep, he must have moved from there recently because his pic was updated 11-14-08 and his registration updated 12-8-08
New addy 8525 Bannerman Bluff Dr. Tallahassee, FL 32312-8027, Leon COUNTY
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9136
JamesJosephLane.jpg

Ron C. moved in there about October of 2008 IIRC. The whitepages has a man by the name of Walden Parson listed for that address as far as a phone goes. I wonder if there were roommates or something.

This is a mess. Does anyone know of a way to check out names of renters for an address in Florida. In my state unless there is a city directory which is usually outdated the only names you can put with property is the owner.

Bringing this over from the previous thread
I'm sure this may have already been posted but...doing public records search of address of SO Donald Lee Sapp http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...?personId=6441 the address comes up as residence of Jeffrey Griffis.

Maria Griffis: Mother of Crystal Sheffield
Crystal Shefield: Birth Mother of Haleigh Cummings
Chad Griffis: Boyfriend of Crystal Sheffield

Has anyone figured out the connection between these family members?

Couple of thoughts.

First, IIRC bio dad described how HE installed the deadbolt - it was up high so Haleigh couldn't reach it and you had to push on the door to get it to catch - so as for keys - I don't think so IF dad really did install this lock.

Second, about LE "holding" the house. Now we have not be privy to any information yet we know most all of the players have "priors" and they are drug priors - so we can assume there might be drugs in play here. Could it be that LE did, in fact, find drugs in the trailer. If it was METH - those places have to be "cleaned". Meth leaves a residue that is toxic and everything in there has to be "cleaned". I've heard this about meth labs AND meth houses - I guess it depends on the house as to how MUCH was done in the house before contaminating everything. I have also hear of just plain old hotel rooms have to be de-contaminated from meth. So, could THAT be why LE still has the house and not saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member