FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
assuming misty is smart enough to not tell blatant lies that can easily be discredited.......

i think that there is an old bf who is still in prison for something he did to her when she was 13. i think she was visited two weeks ago by a cousin from tenn that they think stole one of ron's guns. this guy probably molested misty when she was younger too, but i'm not sure if he was ever charged or is a RSO. i would guess that she had told LE about him previously and they just haven't said anything about it. which isn't surprising because they have hardly said anything.

I'm sure Misty had a cell or some type of phone access since she called Ron and he told her "why are you calling me, call 911" or something to that affect right before he got home to tell him Haleigh was missing

From msn article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29220675/

"The ground search is not over. We're just suspending those operations pursuant to any additional leads that come in. Again, we've got search teams on standby that we can deploy pretty rapidly to go check those out," Putnam County Sheriff's Office spokesman Rick Ryan said.

I think it's also pretty telling that even with the pages of allegations from the Bio Mom and her dad that were stated in the earlier documents (Document 2) when when the case was decided (Document 1) the judge sided with Ron. I also had to laugh when Bio was asked why she missed 12 Dr. appts for Haleigh she stated that it was because she had no car... Ron spoke up and said that's not true my Grandma was available to drive you to every appt. Bio mom's response was she was afraid to drive with his Grandma (and that sometimes she just couldn't get out of bed!

IMO Ron was really doing fine before he got tangled up with Misty...

Good Morning CeeKer-

I agree, although i have a tendency toward believing people for way to long, sometimes even when it's obvious that they are lying...But, i just don't see it with Ron. If i have been wrong about anything, i'll be the first to apologize.

I still think it was an So, Now which one? God only know's(Hope LE)...There's SO many!!!

Misty IS scared and she may be lying because of that. I just pray she has told LE the TRUTH!

thanks for all of the great information everyone

I haven't seen any news about all those dogs that were brought in from Georgia. Did they hit on the same trail from pond to outbuilding then towards train tracks?

Posters are the ones who suspect that she was leaving the trailer for various reasons - right? Not been varified? I'm sure that this has crossed the minds of the investigators too, I for one am willing to wait for varification on this.

My thoughts are everyone in this neighborhood knew of the SO's including Ron. Perhaps that is why they all slept in the same room. He has to provide a decent place for his family to live, can't leave the area due to his job. My feeling is his threat to the 911 operator to kill anyone who took his child is because of the SO's in the area. His very first thought, after the fact sadly.

The SO's have to live somewhere - and it is very likely this trailer once had renters of this ilk. In my area, social workers help these people find homes and jobs. Another reason to know who and where they are in your area. I think everyone knew but I think Ron thought his family was safe (for some reason - his temper, guns, whatever).

You make a very good point about them sleeping in the same room because of the SO's, IF it is true. This whole scenerio of so many SEXUAL PREDATORS in one area reminds me of the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD where you have to protect yourself from THINGS that creep into, break into, your home, stealing your children. What a disgusting way to be forced to live because of these animals.

My opinion only

Has anyone speculated yet on whether or not Misty could be pregnant? Getting up during the night to pee, going to bed early, ........

It's not been discussed at length, a mention here and there, by me one time. :)

I'm wondering though, because Ron was Misty's meal ticket, shelter and means of a better lifesstyle that what she had been living for a while. He got the nice mobile home for them. Worked 12 hour shifts, crane operators make up to $35.oo dollars an hour plus per diem on some jobs. His age and experience though, I'm leaaning to him being on the learning scale of a crane operator and probably making around $25.00 an hour plus over time and a half which means he was brining him around $1,500 weekly, not bad pay, especially from Crystals stand point.

Since I am a fence sitter, thinking Misty is involved and number 1 POI, a pregnancy, the bed wetting, and her wanting her child to have it all makes sense to me. Just pure speculation on my part. No facts to substantiate.

You make a very good point about them sleeping in the same room because of the SO's, IF it is true. This whole scenerio of so many SEXUAL PREDATORS in one area reminds me of the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD where you have to protect yourself from THINGS that creep into, break into, your home, stealing your children. What a disgusting way to be forced to live because of these animals.

My opinion only

excellent analogy! I cannot imagine living in such fear.

I know this is O/T to Haleigh specifically but since some of the family members have mentioned having "gut feelings" about her supposed current location I think it would make a wonderful study to move children with consent and see if the "gut feelings" about location by parents, grandparents, etc. statistically have any merit in the study. I'd like to know if in fact family members could be *receiving* signals via communication channels that are similar to what some psychics claim.

i don't think misty was neccessarily trying to point the finger at this "cousin". it probably just came up when she was being questioned by police.

i have to imagine misty had a phone. it's too big of a hole in their story if she didn't. it is another very good question and great observation to notice misty and ron having the same phone# on the police report. hopefully LE has already thought of this and have the answer, but you never know.

ANd might I add, from what I have seen, it is the same with any type of hard drug use. I don't consider pot a hard drug.
The allegations of cocaine and everything else were said during a custody battle, so I will take them with a shaker of salt. The only confirmed drug possession was before his kids were born.
Same thing with violence and abuse. All we have are allegations made during a court battle. No real verification of any abuse or violence on his part. Just harsh words.
Not true, bio Mom admitted to cocaine under oath during custody battle. She stated she hadn't done it in a year (which means she was doing it in 2006)

OMG.. and she can't recognize a pic of her cousin that LE shows her? Something about her sets my hinky meter off so much!!!

Zanni the nanny( not again) she been watching news on the Anthonys.
*does family not have picture of SO he was a family member?
*would LE not be able to pull his record?
* If he stole one of Ron gun was it not report it to Le? mostly like not , bet it was not register. So the pert can go out and kill some one with Ron's gun. sooner or later it will be trace back to Ron:eek:

Sorry this latest from GF don't cut it.

assuming misty is smart enough to not tell blatant lies that can easily be discredited.......

i think that there is an old bf who is still in prison for something he did to her when she was 13. i think she was visited two weeks ago by a cousin from tenn that they think stole one of ron's guns. this guy probably molested misty when she was younger too, but i'm not sure if he was ever charged or is a RSO. i would guess that she had told LE about him previously and they just haven't said anything about it. which isn't surprising because they have hardly said anything.

I wonder if she told them and that's why they reinterviewed and wanted to go back 30 days on the timeline... as if he'd been there in the last 30 days.

I think it weird that GF would let a SO in her house after he went to prison for it.
I think she is trying to put focus on some else.

We don't know who CR said Misty was referring to. IMO, the guy currently in jail may not be her cousin and not the person she was talking about. If any of that is true that is. Sounds like there is another person, her cousin that messed with her.

ITA though, that she might be trying to put the focus on someone else.

I'll bet LE got the name out of her, even if they aren't releasing it.

One more question--Do we know whether or not this cousin was at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing? I can't recall who she said had been there earlier that evening. Anyone know names and relationships?

So sorry not to be doing my own sleuthing for these answers; I will do better once I have this info. :blowkiss:

I agree with what I have bolded. I'm thinking they know a lot more than they are saying. They seem a little too... confident?

It makes me a little sick how many SOs we can name that could have done this.

The cousin from Tennessee? I think we need more info than just what we heard from Craig Rivera. He says "apparently the guy is a registered sex offender" but how do we know that for sure if no one can bring him up on the SO list?

And how about SOs that haven't been convicted yet and aren't on the list?

I'm more disgusted than usual today that children are being raised in this environment.

I think the reason her story is changing is because she wasn't home. I think she came home right before Ron did and found Haleigh missing.

I wanna know if Misty was a bit on the sleepy side when Ron got home or was she WIDE awake?

Misty's molestor/cousin visited 2 weeks ago, taking a gun with him before he left?

Well, LE knows his name and has checked him out, I am sure.

Poor Misty. Another victim of a child rapist. Sick.

I am still believing this was an intruder abduction.

I believe the Father and the GF. Phone and work records will prove they are telling the truth about where Dad was and what time the phone calls started.

Misty isn't the brightest bulb in the Marquee, but I don't think she is lying or trying to cover for herself or the Dad. This man did not harm his daughter and if he thought for one second that Misty did, he would be on her like white on rice. He has his faults, but his kids mean everything to him, he fought for them because the bio-mom was not fit to parent the 2 kids.

Whoa! I was under the impression Ron got custody because he had a job and Crystal didn't. If you are referring to her drug problems, he has a long arrest record for that as well as other mischief.
Ron did not bring them back after a weekend's visitation and then filed for temporary custody. Crystal didn't receive the notification of the court date because he gave the court an incorrect address, and she missed the court hearing, and he planned it that way. Little tricks like that should not have gone unnoticed by that judge!
I believe Crystal loves the kids as much as Ron does. Let's not be too quick to judge the other side. He is not a saint.... any 25-year old "man" who is living with a teenager is not perfect, and should not receive a pass. Playing house is not an ideal situation to raise two kids in!

It's not been discussed at length, a mention here and there, by me one time. :)

I'm wondering though, because Ron was Misty's meal ticket, shelter and means of a better lifesstyle that what she had been living for a while. He got the nice mobile home for them. Worked 12 hour shifts, crane operators make up to $35.oo dollars an hour plus per diem on some jobs. His age and experience though, I'm leaaning to him being on the learning scale of a crane operator and probably making around $25.00 an hour plus over time and a half which means he was brining him around $1,500 weekly, not bad pay, especially from Crystals stand point.

Since I am a fence sitter, thinking Misty is involved and number 1 POI, a pregnancy, the bed wetting, and her wanting her child to have it all makes sense to me. Just pure speculation on my part. No facts to substantiate.

not sure when he started the job, but in the custody hearing 3 years ago he said at the time he was making 10 bucks an hour. another thing is being a crane operator for a private company in *florida* can not hold water to many other states as far as wages go so having lived and worked in florida for the last 20 years I'd guess 16 bucks max for him since he was new and that is probably alitle on the high side.

I know they can search the trailers, houses of SO's. Do they bring the dogs in each place? What do we know about the thoroughness of these searches and what the legalities are?

I thought it odd last night on GR when I "think" George said he had visited the family again on Saturday!! I wish he'd stay out it or we'll never get to the truth!

Yes he said he visited again on Saturday. He also said that he was there at a "crucial time" to up his self-importance a notch. I also heard that CA accompanied him on Saturday, but I don't think this has been confirmed. I really really hope that they were asked to leave and asked never to come back. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation