FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that's not it. The cousin was in/from TN and they showed her a picture of an SRO from TN with that same name but it wasn't her cousin, it wasn't that she didn't recognize it!

aaah, so i have that info wrong, huh? That may be what is tripping me up here. very glad i put out the info as i knew it and asked for fresh views!:blowkiss:

The whole cousin thing is ridiculous. Not that it didn't happen, but that Misty brought it up now and to Geraldo's brother? Seems like the cousin is in jail anyway...maybe Misty is feeling the pressure and just thought she'd throw the cousin out there. Did she not know he was in jail? Did he maybe get out and then put back for a parole violation and Misty didn't know that? It seems to me if the SO cousin had really been at the house and had really stolen a gun of Ron's we would have heard about that on day one.

I didn't think we knew if the guy that was put in jail when she was 13 was the same as the "cousin" who messed with her "at 13" (per CR). I thought people were sleuthing feverishly last night but nothing was truly figured out. The whole thing is very bizarre!

Yes, but why? They have to know police are going in and out, FBI will be in and out. Why do they have to "Camp" out at the scene? I mean if ,my house was the scene of a crime I wouldn't pitch a tent in the front yard to keep an eye on LE...kinda makes one look guilty of somethin'...jmo.
If it was me, I could NOT leave that area! That would have been the last place his daughter was seen, If it was my daughter, I too would camp out there, not leaving. Just in case she came back. That would be the thoughts in my head anyways

Thank you both.
I'm reading that they suspended the searches. Is that true? If so, could be a positive thing....if they think she is in the area they would continue the searches, so not to lose forensic evidence. Maybe they think an abducter took her out of the area? I doubt it though....from what I'm reading, sounds like they are waiting for someone to "say too much".

I read this a.m. that they were going to check 2 other areas before they suspended. Wonder if they think the perp. could be camping in that forest near there.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29220675/

The whole thing is very bizarre![/QUOTE]

aahhh, second consistancy.

I didn't think we knew if the guy that was put in jail when she was 13 was the same as the "cousin" who messed with her "at 13" (per CR). I thought people were sleuthing feverishly last night but nothing was truly figured out. The whole thing is very bizarre!

The gun the cousin supposedly took worries me the most.....Was it a story to cover a gun if one is found??????

aaah, so i have that info wrong, huh? That may be what is tripping me up here. very glad i put out the info as i knew it and asked for fresh views!:blowkiss:

Of course I could be the one who's wrong! That's the way I took it tho. :)

Has anyone speculated yet on whether or not Misty could be pregnant? Getting up during the night to pee, going to bed early, ........

Last night on Geraldo, Crystal's mother (Marie) said that she had a feeling that Haleigh was not in the area. Georgia and Alabama kept coming to mind. I thought that GA or CA with all their "sitings" in different parts of the country might have influenced her thinking. I wonder if they had lengthy conversations with her.

The gun the cousin supposedly took worries me the most.....Was it a story to cover a gun if one is found??????

That's what a lot of people are wondering. If the gun's found or if poor Haleigh is found having been "shot". I just hope at some point we can some real answers. This case is driving me CRAZY!

Nope, it was not mentioned. Another million dollar question! Makes no sense at all, does it, to not be able to give his name. But maybe she did and we just aren't privy to that info.

I'll bet LE got the name out of her, even if they aren't releasing it.

One more question--Do we know whether or not this cousin was at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing? I can't recall who she said had been there earlier that evening. Anyone know names and relationships?

So sorry not to be doing my own sleuthing for these answers; I will do better once I have this info. :blowkiss:

Last night on Geraldo, Crystal's mother (Marie) said that she had a feeling that Haleigh was not in the area. Georgia and Alabama kept coming to mind. I thought that GA or CA with all their "sitings" in different parts of the country might have influenced her thinking. I wonder if they had lengthy conversations with her.

That would make sense if CA told her about Zanny and her connections there. :rolleyes: :bang: :crazy:

:blowkiss:

One more question--Do we know whether or not this cousin was at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing? I can't recall who she said had been there earlier that evening. Anyone know names and relationships?

So sorry not to be doing my own sleuthing for these answers; I will do better once I have this info. :blowkiss:

Misty's brother, his kids and an AC guy.

Pretty much the only consistancy we have seen from her!

Yeah well and throw that in with the Riv-e-eras and you have a fluster cluck for sure......:crazy:[/QUOTE]

fluster cluck! That's pretty much it in a nut shell!!!! LOL

One more question--Do we know whether or not this cousin was at the trailer the night Haleigh went missing? I can't recall who she said had been there earlier that evening. Anyone know.

I believe it was her brother and nephews at the house. And the A/C guy.

Friday, if I may ask for your expertise here for a minute. Alot of questions and deflated hopes on why TES and LE are calling off the ground search after checking the remaing 2 places. Am I correct in thinking since all ground has been covered, it just means they are confident she is not there, not so much a case of giving up hope? Thanks!:blowkiss:

I woke up to a list from my dear fiance, who is at work...
It reads:
Sabrina Paige Aisenberg-Valrico FL. 158 miles from Satsuma. 11-24-1997
4 months old, missing from bedroom, door unlocked. Parents? Maybe not.

Sarah Lunde - Ruskin FL, 181 miles from Satsuma. 4-11-2005
13 years old, missing from bedroom/home, doors unknown. Did killer confess?

Why did Misty say that "your daughter's gone" to the dad and then say "My daughter" on the phone to 911?
I thought this was odd, even a dispatcher is still an arm of LE and I would not lie to one of them.

What was with the rope tied around the door handle of the screen door on Geraldo last night? To hold handle on, door open, cops did it, abductor did it? Why hasn't it been taken by the cops?
I hadn't heard about a rope, wil have to listen to GR again.

Misty says "I got up to use, I had to use the bathroom. I never made it to the bathroom." Does she mean that she noticed Haleigh missing and didn't make it or did she mean she wet herself? If she is saying that she wet herself that seems something that Ron would make her say to see how well she can repeat a story, even a humiliating one. No woman or girl that age would admit to that. Control issues with Ron?
I think Girlfriend was just saying she didn't make it to the bathroom just yet because she found the backdoor ajar and went to check on the kids, but what I find troubling is that she didn't grab the little boy and get out of the house and run to a neighbors house and beat on the door, who knew if the intruder was coming back for her?

Why do mom and grandma say that they believe dad and Misty when they so obviously don't? FBI at work? Coddle Misty, she'll respond to what she knows?
I think it is just that, LE have asked them to go along with Ronald and Miisty on whatever for now. The Biomom's face and the Grandmother's face give them away but they are doing what I surmise LE has told them to do.

Misty's behavior/demeanor - severe familial or emotional retardation?

Kids drugged to fit Misty's schedule? Dad's schedule?

How much did mother press kids for details of life at home? Did she care about knowing or what the responses might have been?

If mother was willing to make allegations in court to try and custody, why has mother not called DCF to try and get RJ placed with her, pending investigation? Court allegations only to hurt dad? Haleigh taken for same reason?

That would be the end of the list and his notes, he worked this over in his head all night, before he went to work. Chances are he will still be doing it at work. 14 years ago, he said goodbye to his three year old daughter, Rachel, dropped her at her grandparents and went to work. He hasn't seen any of them since. He got one letter and a picture a year until she turned 10. She isn't listed as missing, since they had joint custody. He may not be the best researcher, but he cares about these things, and I have never known him to stay up all night turning a case over in his head. I thought he came up with a couple good ideas and questions, so I figured I would just post the whole note.

I added my 2 cents (in red) to his thoughts. Must have been bothering him to have left you the note this AM. He has some good insight. I don't know about the custody issues so I didn't add to that part, I'm trying to just stick to the abduction, unless a fact overlaps into a theory, then I'll sink into that as well. Tell Fiance, thanks, it really does help other sleuthers.

It was very vague about "when" the cousin visited. But it did not seem at all like it was the same night.

Good Morning all! I am just tryin to catch up after a weekend of not being online. I really have nothing more to add at this point, going to go read through several threads back.

One question I did have though...Has anyone found out or heard anything about MC having a cell phone? Also, has LE ruled out RC and MC yet or is the whole world still a suspect?

Good Morning all! I am just tryin to catch up after a weekend of not being online. I really have nothing more to add at this point, going to go read through several threads back.

One question I did have though...Has anyone found out or heard anything about MC having a cell phone? Also, has LE ruled out RC and MC yet or is the whole world still a suspect?

Whole world...and not sure about cell.

Morning! No, no and yes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member