FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks that helps Alot Bond. Read all of your guys great work on the other case. That info does help to understand.:blowkiss:

This attachment (sorry if it turns out huge but don't know how else to attach a pdf doc) shows RC's previous address on "Shoreline Road". But if you Google map it, it doesn't come up. Just google Shoreline Road, Satsuma, FL and some real estate sites come up. You can then find it on the map by zooming.

The "field" they are searching is in this area.

Now, go look at the SO database again with THIS address! I don't like the looks of the one on Fox Den Road.

Perhaps JWG would like to add this address to his map?

View attachment 2271

God, that just make's me sick.:eek:

If field search area is Lake Como, according to the news someone posted earlier that before moving to the trailer the family lived at Lake Como.

As far as I know this is the address of the Bridge company that Ron works for.

211 Comfort Rd Palatka, FL 32177

It's about 16 miles from the home.

This attachment (sorry if it turns out huge but don't know how else to attach a pdf doc) shows RC's previous address on "Shoreline Road". But if you Google map it, it doesn't come up. Just google Shoreline Road, Satsuma, FL and some real estate sites come up. You can then find it on the map by zooming.

The "field" they are searching is in this area.

Now, go look at the SO database again with THIS address! I don't like the looks of the one on Fox Den Road.

Perhaps JWG would like to add this address to his map?

View attachment 2271
OK, I am confused, it's not the first time. It was said an area 10 miles south of the home was being searched, Paloma Park area off highway 17, and now this Shoreline Rd, Satsuma is being searched also ? On my map Shoreline is just northeast of Satsuma, but it is not south. Are there two areas being searched ? Where was the last known address of RC before this current mobile home ?

Did anyone read the end of the last docs that were posted? It discusses allegations of physical abuse, drug abuse, etc. by Ronald. Pretty bad stuff if it's true.

I'm sorry sometimes I need a map..lol. I looked in the "no discussion" thread (at top of this forum) is that where the doc is located? Can you help? TIA

Search continues for missing girl, volunteers pull out

Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco and Helen Eckinger |Sentinel Staff Writers10:28 AM EST, February 16, 2009 SATSUMA - Today's updates:

10:30 a.m. Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that helped search for missing Haleigh Cummings over the weekend, should be wrapping up about noon today.

Putnam County sheriff's Lt. Johnny Greenwood said this morning that EquuSearch volunteers have searched all of the wooded areas near Haleigh's residence. Many of those spots have been scoured two or three times.

Today, sheriff's investigators are focusing on a "few areas of interest" from some of the tips they've received, Greenwood said.

Greenwood couldn't say what type of locations or how many investigators would be searching today.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...aleigh-cummings-search-021609,0,4335803.story

I just don't understand ... TES hasn't even been there that long, or searched that far ... why quit all ready?

Also ... I wonder if they stopped cars from day one .... going in and out of area?

I'm just confused about this ... why not continue to search? Why not continue to use TES, and all vounteers?

Pomona Park is halfway between Satsuma and Lake Como on Hwy 17

I just don't understand ... TES hasn't even been there that long, or searched that far ... why quit all ready?

Also ... I wonder if they stopped cars from day one .... going in and out of area?

I'm just confused about this ... why not continue to search? Why not continue to use TES, and all vounteers?

TES takes direction from the police. If they say they no longer need all the volunteers, then it's done. At least they know where she ISN'T which might give them a better idea of where she IS.

OK, I am confused, it's not the first time. It was said an area 10 miles south of the home was being searched, Paloma Park area off highway 17, and now this Shoreline Rd, Satsuma is being searched also ? On my map Shoreline is just northeast of Satsuma, but it is not south. Are there two areas being searched ? Where was the last known address of RC before this current mobile home ?

111 Shoreline Ave is what was on some court doc that I saw but that is the address prio to moving to 202 Green Lane.. I don't know his address before Shoreline Ave.

I'm sorry sometimes I need a map..lol. I looked in the "no discussion" thread (at top of this forum) is that where the doc is located? Can you help? TIA

Yea sorry I didn't post a link. Cocoamom posted it on the page before this.

i would be hysterical. I would be terrified that the child was missing, terrified someone was in the house, terrified to leave the other child alone in a room with the back door wide open. Definitely would call 911 asap because of the missing child and also to protect the remaining child.

Misty continues to refer to Haleigh as "That girl", "Your daughter", "That little girl", and so on.... bugs me - seems she is distancing herself emotionally. Especially since she said the kids thought of her as their mother. odd. Yet there was no initial instinct to protect the boy and get him out of the house or call 911 immediately.

<bolding mine>

I don't find this so odd. My father-in-law will call frequently and ask to talk to my daughter by saying, "Let me talk to that baby". My mother-in-law will also call and say, "I need the girl tomorrow - we have gardening to do". [Gardening is their 'thing'] I've never seen these comments as emotional distancing. She is their only granddaughter and they love her, cherish every minute they spend with her and spoil her rotten!

I even do it - and because of this case and the Caylee case I'm more aware when I do it. I was talking to my brother the other night and he asked me about how school was going for my daughter and I said, "I don't think that girl will ever not like school...she's loving every minute of it." And at dinner the other night an out of town friend asked if my daughter was shy or if she was pretty social with new people and I said, "Oh that girl will talk your ears off."

TES usually will work mainly on weekends with the volunteer groups since they get more of a turnout...unless there are specific areas that LE want them to search. I am not surprised that TES is going to stop about noon.

Yes. There is only one road so they did say they stopped vehicles coming and going to search them.

LE are continuing to search, but only on specific information. The field they are in now came from a tip they are following up on.

No shoreline is not being searched. Someone was thinking outloud that it may be near the area they are searching.

TES usually will work mainly on weekends with the volunteer groups since they get more of a turnout...unless there are specific areas that LE want them to search. I am not surprised that TES is going to stop about noon.

Yes. There is only one road so they did say they stopped vehicles coming and going to search them.

LE are continuing to search, but only on specific information. The field they are in now came from a tip they are following up on.
They must think it is a valid tip to have over 60 LE there, and no civillian searchers..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18722504/detail.html

(snip)
Sixty-one deputies were conducting a grid search Monday in a wooded area just a few miles from Haleigh Cumming's home in Satsuma. Deputies think the 5-year-old was taken from her bedroom last Tuesday and there's still no sign of her this afternoon.

Monday morning, nothing was found in the new search area. Deputies and police from several agencies across the area took a break around noon, but planned to continue searching for clues later in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member