FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is somewhat troubling that the search today seems to be exclusive to LE. That normally means thay are looking for evidence of a crime or human remains, and not a lost or missing living child.

Or they could have pings close to the field from the cell of a missing SO.

In the Mary Ann Fowler disappearance, her son had an LE buddy that let him know that pings had put Derrick Todd Lee within 100 yards of her when she disappeared.

I dont know if this has been addressed yet (been out of town all weekend), but when Haleigh's bio mom said she had not seen her in two weeks and had them every other weekend, shouldt that weekend before she went missing have been hers. Otherwise wouldnt she have said she hadnt seen her in 1 week? This just bugs me for some reason. Did she skip out on visitation often?

Uh-huh tx_dot. Really makes me wonder about the mention of a missing gun days into a search for a missing girl.

Yep, seems 'odd' to me too.....

Wonder why TM wasn't asked to search this new area ??

Is it on the father's work route ??

Well...the railroad tracks lead right to that area from Satsuma. It is 14 minutes/12.7 miles by car.

Years ago Hwy 17 was a very big truckers route. I don't know if it still is. Someone may have seen some type of activity going on in that area. I wonder whats in that area 10 miles south.

I dont know if this has been addressed yet (been out of town all weekend), but when Haleigh's bio mom said she had not seen her in two weeks and had them every other weekend, shouldt that weekend before she went missing have been hers. Otherwise wouldnt she have said she hadnt seen her in 1 week? This just bugs me for some reason. Did she skip out on visitation often?

Her visitation was scheduled for the weekend of 14 FEB 09, which she took with Jr.

If we count back then the last visitation would have been possibly the weekend of 31 JAN 09. Hope this helps.

Yep, seems 'odd' to me too.....

Wonder why TM wasn't asked to search this new area ??

Is it on the father's work route ??

IIRC tx_dot, someone mapped out his workplace and home route. I don't remember the details though.

Search continues for missing girl, volunteers pull out

Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco and Helen Eckinger |Sentinel Staff Writers10:28 AM EST, February 16, 2009 SATSUMA - Today's updates:

10:30 a.m. Texas EquuSearch, the volunteer group that helped search for missing Haleigh Cummings over the weekend, should be wrapping up about noon today.

Putnam County sheriff's Lt. Johnny Greenwood said this morning that EquuSearch volunteers have searched all of the wooded areas near Haleigh's residence. Many of those spots have been scoured two or three times.

Today, sheriff's investigators are focusing on a "few areas of interest" from some of the tips they've received, Greenwood said.

Greenwood couldn't say what type of locations or how many investigators would be searching today.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...aleigh-cummings-search-021609,0,4335803.story

If they are concentrating on a place 10 miles away - that makes me think that someone other than Ron or Misty is involved.

I think it will be shown that Haleigh was there that evening - playing with the other kids - so for Misty to have gone 10 miles and dumped something in the night - she would have had to have a vehicle - does she?

I don't think Ron would have come home - done something to Haleigh - driven 10 miles away to dispose of evidence - rushed back - and called 911. He would have given the situation more time to cool off - at least a few more hours - then claim she was somehow missing later in the morning.

JMO

The only way this could fit is if Misty did something and had help after the fact.

So to me - if they find Haleigh there - Either an outsider did it - or Misty had help.

This thread is in need of a sound effect....something like...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh!

:eek:uch: To avoid injury, please remember to keep hands & arms inside the thread at all times. :eek:uch:

:floorlaugh:

You got that right. Trying to keep up is enough to cause one to :drink:
By the time you type a response to a post no one even knows what the devil you're takling about :banghead: It's really getting on my :nerves:

Warning Highspeed Thread Ahead :takeoff:

i noticed the same thing and wondered why she didn't see them the previous weekend. for a while, i thought maybe the father refused to turn them over so someone from her family kidnapped haleigh. but why wouldn't they take both children?

i think the mom is just not very bright. it had been 8 or 9 days and i guess since it was more than one week, then she decided to round up to two weeks?

This attachment (sorry if it turns out huge but don't know how else to attach a pdf doc) shows RC's previous address on "Shoreline Road". But if you Google map it, it doesn't come up. Just google Shoreline Road, Satsuma, FL and some real estate sites come up. You can then find it on the map by zooming.

The "field" they are searching is in this area.

Now, go look at the SO database again with THIS address! I don't like the looks of the one on Fox Den Road.

Perhaps JWG would like to add this address to his map?

View attachment petineer[1].pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member