FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are concentrating on a place 10 miles away - that makes me think that someone other than Ron or Misty is involved.

I think it will be shown that Haleigh was there that evening - playing with the other kids - so for Misty to have gone 10 miles and dumped something in the night - she would have had to have a vehicle - does she?

I don't think Ron would have come home - done something to Haleigh - driven 10 miles away to dispose of evidence - rushed back - and called 911. He would have given the situation more time to cool off - at least a few more hours - then claim she was somehow missing later in the morning.

JMO

The only way this could fit is if Misty did something and had help after the fact.

So to me - if they find Haleigh there - Either an outsider did it - or Misty had help.

That or, she had someone in that home who wasn't supposed to be there, Haleigh woke up, both of them had to silence her, and the other person did something with her, whom may have had a car parked far enough away that they walked to get into it.. (tracks that were found)

You are the perfect one to explain how detailed phone pings are now. Care to give us a phone ping 101?

Dunno 'bout being the perfect one, but, can give it a go... :)

In short...leaving out exceptions, etc., when a cell phone places a call, the transmission is carried by a nearby tower. Typically, a tower will have 3 directional 'antenna' that have a unique identification. The cell phone company keeps records for a period of time that show:

(1) all transmissions (e.g. calls, texts, etc.) for a given phone
(2) the identifying number of the originator and receiver of the transmission
(3) the duration of the transmission
(4) the tower identification that carried the transmission
(5) the direction from which the transmission was carried via the orientation of the specific antenna that carried the transmission. Typically 3 antenna that cover 360degrees/3 = 120degree's of a circle...so...for example...antenna 1=0-120degrees would be North-to-Southeast...etc.

esp. when considering rural vs. urban areas. The density of towers in urban areas (e.g. Orlando w/ Anthony case) means there's better resolution/coverage and it is easier to pinpoing the location of the phone in an urban area.

Sooo....unless GPS (global position system) feature is activated on the phone (above description is simply for phone transmissions...NOT for GPS feature, which does give the longitude & lat of the phone itself...not just the directional antenna info) the cell phone pings do narrow down the locations one need search if a transmission can be determined to be made to/from a location of interest.

Hope that clarifies more than confuses...

I wonder what kind of tip they got about a specific field and if it came from someone during an interrogation instead of a random person?

Years ago Hwy 17 was a very big truckers route. I don't know if it still is. Someone may have seen some type of activity going on in that area. I wonder whats in that area 10 miles south.

It still is. There is a huge Wal Mart distribution center right off of 17 in Volusia County- south of where the Haleigh Search is.

It looks like there are 3 towers near the area being searched...one is for Cingular Wireless.

sorry to bump my own post but i left out some info and didn't want to type everything again.

i think they could have stashed her in the outbuilding until it got dark and then returned after dark with the blankets to hide the body in. they might have been planning on disposing the body with the blankets but then realized that the blankets would be missed so brought the blankets home and washed them because they were wet and dirty.

i wonder if you would be able to tell if her shoes had been through the dryer recently?

:(

This thread is in need of a sound effect....something like...

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh!

:eek:uch: To avoid injury, please remember to keep hands & arms inside the thread at all times. :eek:uch:

LOL BJB... I was thinking more along lines of a galloping sound myself, like in the old Westerns... only a couple more pages... (to the tune of Hiho Silver or w/e that's called... buh duh rump buh duh rump buh duh rump pum pump) ;) ETA Sorry in advance to classical music fans, I know I should know this... no time, am holding onto reigns for dear life sideways in saddle w feet barely in stirrups

:parrot:

i noticed the same thing and wondered why she didn't see them the previous weekend. for a while, i thought maybe the father refused to turn them over so someone from her family kidnapped haleigh. but why wouldn't they take both children?

i think the mom is just not very bright. it had been 8 or 9 days and i guess since it was more than one week, then she decided to round up to two weeks?

If she saw them the weekend of the 31st and her interview was last Wed or Thursday, she was a day or two away from her visitation this past weekend.

In her mind that's two weeks------------ I would say the same thing.

Does anyone know if dogs are assisting in the new search location?

Did anyone read the end of the last docs that were posted? It discusses allegations of physical abuse, drug abuse, etc. by Ronald. Pretty bad stuff if it's true.

Has anyone mapped the location yet?
I have - kinda. Dad's work is in the opposite direction. IOW the house is in between where they are searching and dad's work. I didn't have an exact address for "the field" so just looking at aerials.

Could someone tell me where Marion county is located?

The Marion County border runs along the SW part of Putnam
FLCountiesMAP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members