FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course, if 50% of your neighbors are RSO's, I don't know if that would be the wisest route to go....maybe Ron taught her that they needed to stick to themselves.

I hear ya, well guess that's the risk we run when we leave children in FT charge of our children... (*I* sure wouldn't hesitate one friggin minute to KNOCK and wake anyone and ESPECIALLY once dad returns I mean he arrives almost immediately upon discovering... according to her story right... come ON dad, come ON bro, LET's GOoooooo! JMO

:parrot:

It is somewhat troubling that the search today seems to be exclusive to LE. That normally means thay are looking for evidence of a crime or human remains, and not a lost or missing living child.
They haven't been looking for a live child since this began, imo. I don't think anyone really expects this to have a good outcome, unfortunately.

Hmmm....maybe LE got the phone pings back ???

I don't like a 'stolen gun' brought up days later, either.

Uh-huh tx_dot. Really makes me wonder about the mention of a missing gun days into a search for a missing girl.

The pings from prepaid cells work the same as pings from contract phones, right?

Sorry, even after Caylee I'm not sure how the pings work exactly.

However, I would like to add that I talked to my mother last night and I mentioned the case and the issue of the prepaid phone, usually prepaids are associated with criminal activity. She asked what part of FL they were in (this was before Geraldo aired) and I told her. She worked down there for about three weeks and no one's phone worked. They had Sprint, Nextel, AT&T, every major name phone company between her and her crew and she said that no one's phone worked but hers. IT was a TracPhone. She says in the mountains in VA, hers was the only one that worked, and she had a Net10( another prepaid). So after hearing the thing on Geraldo that none of the investigators cells were working and talking ot my mother, I no longer read much into the fact that they had a prepaid cell. At first I was wondering how significant that is, based on how many dealers and the like use the talk and toss phones.
I do still wonder about the fact that there were supposedly 2 phones and npw there is one. If somebody claims to be missing a Blackjack, I am going to rip my DSL from the wall.

On a related note, FOX Headline News to carry presser live at 4.

They haven't been looking for a live child since this began, imo. I don't think anyone really expects this to have a good outcome, unfortunately.

I agree SS they haven't. I think she is gone, I think she's possibly been gone since before the 911 call was made. Just my two cents though.

Odd... there's no DONATE button on the Bring Haleigh Home website.

The KFN link takes you to one eventually.

Also click on the email link and tell me what you think about the addy. lol.

I do still wonder about the fact that there were supposedly 2 phones and npw there is one. If somebody claims to be missing a Blackjack, I am going to rip my DSL from the wall. On a related note, FOX Headline News to carry presser live at 4.
Hahahaha~ I feel the same way.

Thanks for the note on the presser. Of course, I have to take my dog to the vet at that time. Ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE