FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resolution isn't great...

I just grabbed the address of a local church to perform the search...so ignore the references to that specific address and the big honkin' red building on the map.

Looks like 2 towers and one antenna cover Hwy 17 near Pomona Park.

Slide1-14.jpg

I don't know about Ronnie having a brother. We have only seen his sister and mother on interviews to my knowledge.

A few questions:

1. I've seen nothing about dogs being used in the search... do we know if they are?
2. Has it been determined for certain if HC was sleeping with Misty or in another room?
3. Did she wait until the father got home before she made any call to 911?
4. I saw a post on another thread that Misty's cousin who used to live there with all of them is a RSO. Anyone else see/hear that in the news?

From what we know right now, I don't think Misty had anything to do with it. But Misty should NOT have been left alone at night to tend to the kids.

Here is the previous residence in relation to the current residence, plus a guess as to where they are searching based on news tidbits.

picture.php

Why wouldn't you leave a 17 year old at night to take care of a 5 and an almost 4 year old? This is actually on the older scale of babysitting in most areas. My DD took classes for babysitting when she was 13 yo and began sitting in our home the first year or so until I felt she was ready to stay at their house alone with 3 kids. (It was across the street.)

1. Yes. I believe last count on the dogs I heard was 15 dogs were used.

2. She claims Haleigh was in the bed next to her.

3. Yes. The call came into the 911 center at 3:27 am.

4. I don't know anything about the cousin other than what people said from watching Geraldo.

<bolding mine>

I don't find this so odd. My father-in-law will call frequently and ask to talk to my daughter by saying, "Let me talk to that baby". My mother-in-law will also call and say, "I need the girl tomorrow - we have gardening to do". [Gardening is their 'thing'] I've never seen these comments as emotional distancing. She is their only granddaughter and they love her, cherish every minute they spend with her and spoil her rotten!

I even do it - and because of this case and the Caylee case I'm more aware when I do it. I was talking to my brother the other night and he asked me about how school was going for my daughter and I said, "I don't think that girl will ever not like school...she's loving every minute of it." And at dinner the other night an out of town friend asked if my daughter was shy or if she was pretty social with new people and I said, "Oh that girl will talk your ears off."

right but when she told Ron "Your back door" "Your daughter" - then when in the interview she didn't verbally stress the "that girl" when saying it as you would expect her to. like in your example you probably said "oh THAT GIRL, will talk your ears off!" but her statements are accenting anything - just monotone - don't know why it bothers me but it does.

or you could be right and its nothing!!

I dont know if this has been addressed yet (been out of town all weekend), but when Haleigh's bio mom said she had not seen her in two weeks and had them every other weekend, shouldt that weekend before she went missing have been hers. Otherwise wouldnt she have said she hadnt seen her in 1 week? This just bugs me for some reason. Did she skip out on visitation often?

Maybe she switched weekends before everything changed in her world so that she would have Junior on the weekend of his birthday? The Bio mom is not raising anything on my hinky-meter as far as her missing daughter goes. I believe, that like with Misty, Mom was too young and not mature enough yet to succesfully cope without making many poor decisions and I'm afraid that this will haunt her in a big way for the rest of her life.

Dad? I have a feeling that he treated his daughter better and more loving than he did the other females in his life......(?) I do hope that changes in my eyes and that I'm dead wrong, but the instant anger at Misty and his ensuing description of her on the 911 call makes it hard for me to believe that will happen.

<bolding mine>

I don't find this so odd. My father-in-law will call frequently and ask to talk to my daughter by saying, "Let me talk to that baby". My mother-in-law will also call and say, "I need the girl tomorrow - we have gardening to do". [Gardening is their 'thing'] I've never seen these comments as emotional distancing. She is their only granddaughter and they love her, cherish every minute they spend with her and spoil her rotten!

I even do it - and because of this case and the Caylee case I'm more aware when I do it. I was talking to my brother the other night and he asked me about how school was going for my daughter and I said, "I don't think that girl will ever not like school...she's loving every minute of it." And at dinner the other night an out of town friend asked if my daughter was shy or if she was pretty social with new people and I said, "Oh that girl will talk your ears off."

ITA, I find myself saying things like that all the time and same thing as you the Caylee case has made me stop right in my tracks and think about it. My In-laws are not really familiar with the Caylee case, and will say in advance that I nor them would NEVER do anything to harm my children... But my daughter was very sick with strep throat and ended up having an allergic reaction to Amoxacillin (I had not idea you could acquire an allergy that fast, she had taken Amox 3 months ago) anyway the next morning when they called(MIL,FIL) they asked how she was and I started off saying that I had given her Benadryl the night before and she was asleep before I coud finish reading her a book, my MIL said oh my you knocked her out huh, Benadryl's some good stuff, bet she slept good? Purely joking I will add again, When I told her about the Allergy she was shocked upset she had made a joke about it and all that. BUT my point is if someone else would have heard that they might not have found it as meaningless as the rest of us, sometimes things taken out of context without an idea of the WHOLE situation can sound a whole lot worse than it really is.

right but when she told Ron "Your back door" "Your daughter" - then when in the interview she didn't verbally stress the "that girl" when saying it as you would expect her to. like in your example you probably said "oh THAT GIRL, will talk your ears off!" but her statements are accenting anything - just monotone - don't know why it bothers me but it does.

or you could be right and its nothing!!

She really did talk like Susan Smith. Head down, eyes closed and a very whiny voice. I did not find her belivable at all.

God, that just make's me sick.:eek:

WOW good find. I am know looking at father in a whole different light. Especially have hearing the 911 call and the threats he made. If he and GF are using drugs and according to the document has also left the children in the custody of people who are known to use drugs, then I think it is highly likely the perp in this case is family and not a random abduction.

Just a couple of observations:

1) highway 17 runs exactly (right alongside) the CSX railroad tracks in the area they are searching

2) the road the home is on deserted - meaning not alot of homes and therefore not a lot of traffic. I don't think any cars going in or out would be recognized - especially at 3 in the morning and double especially if no lights were used.

3) when I researched the phone given in the police report I found it to be a Cingular phone - saying this for BJB tower search

FOX national just reported "new and disturbing" info on the search for HC - will be on after commercial

Here is the previous residence in relation to the current residence, plus a guess as to where they are searching based on news tidbits.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?
albumid=768&pictureid=6214

Thank You.

She really did talk like Susan Smith. Head down, eyes closed and a very whiny voice. I did not find her belivable at all.

SAME HERE...and the way she talks about Haleigh in past tense bugs me too

Fox announced"new and disturbing news in Haleigh case". What the heck are they talking about?

Just a couple of observations:

1) highway 17 runs exactly (right alongside) the CSX railroad tracks in the area they are searching

2) the road the home is on deserted - meaning not alot of homes and therefore not a lot of traffic. I don't think any cars going in or out would be recognized - especially at 3 in the morning and double especially if no lights were used.

3) when I researched the phone given in the police report I found it to be a Cingular phone - saying this for BJB tower search

FOX national just reported "new and disturbing" info on the search for HC - will be on after commercial

oh my

just a couple of observations:

1) highway 17 runs exactly (right alongside) the csx railroad tracks in the area they are searching

3) when i researched the phone given in the police report i found it to be a cingular phone - saying this for bjb tower search

fox national just reported "new and disturbing" info on the search for hc - will be on after commercial

omg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member