FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA...the difference is inches, she was in bed with her. Feet different bed, and if Ron corrected her...was it him that decided they needed to change the story?

That's the big question...why the change? Because the first one just isn't believable? The second one not so much either....JMO.

I guess still in the tent as we haven't heard anything about the home being released.

Thank you Swag!

And please excuse my stupidity but does the fact that LE has not released the home say anything to us without saying it to us? I would think that the home would have been released by now. I know they have taken things from the house but haven't exactly said what they took. Are there investigators still at the house everyday going through everything? Or is this just another question a lot of us have but no one can answer?

That's the big question...why the change? Because the first one just isn't believable? The second one not so much either....JMO.
How the heck would Ron know anyway? very telling to me. He knows better, or he is going by what Misty said. Puhleeze dont tell me she doesnt know what inches are.

That is so true. I should have added that. I am still curious, I heard somewhere, and YES I HAVE READ EVERY SINGLE jumbled, free flowing, stream of consciousness thread....but I recall hearing that Misty called Ron as he was pulling in the drive, and I have heard she was waiting for him.....cant figure which is right.

I think both are right. It has been reported that Misty called Ron as he was pulling in and he did not answer because he was pulling into the driveway, but he knew something was wrong because Misty met him at the front door and she is not usually up when he gets home. Sorry I don't have links for you but I'm sure they are in the media thread. Some of this was said in interviews with Ron and some in news articles.

Salem

Oh....and we have this story, I almost forgot about it.

The father, Ronald Cummings, said Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom, and when she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed that the back door of the mobile home they shared was open. Cummings said he'd just come home from work when Haleigh disappeared.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,494425,00.html

I read something late yesterday afternoon that FBI was back at the home yesterday. I think LE is holding the home until they get forensics back. Especially the "touch DNA' off that cinderblock - does anyone know - I know this is a fairly new procedure - how long does it take. Regular DNA takes days - 7 - 12 I think? Anyone else know?

Maybe because right off the bat even those closest to him were saying "They took her out of the same bed?!!!" idk.

Thank you Swag!

And please excuse my stupidity but does the fact that LE has not released the home say anything to us without saying it to us? I would think that the home would have been released by now. I know they have taken things from the house but haven't exactly said what they took. Are there investigators still at the house everyday going through everything? Or is this just another question a lot of us have but no one can answer?
If I was the Mother of a missing person, and LE held my home for a week, I would be as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs, if I knew I did something, OR, I would be demanding to know why I couldnt get in, and raising a stink to holy you know where, if I had nothing to hide.
I dont think Ronald gets it, I think he and Misty might just be a perfect match

I think both are right. It has been reported that Misty called Ron as he was pulling in and he did not answer because he was pulling into the driveway, but he knew something was wrong because Misty met him at the front door and she is not usually up when he gets home. Sorry I don't have links for you but I'm sure they are in the media thread. Some of this was said in interviews with Ron and some in news articles.

Salem
Thanks Salem, but, and a big but to me, its not in the police report...

Yep kellync - I was thinking as I was making lunch about how I believe that neither MC or RC are the brightest bulb in the lamp. Something happened and things started moving FAST so they just spouted generalities about - "ok - you say Haleigh was in bed with you and you got up and that's when you noticed the door" - there wasn't enough time to "rehearse" the story and not enough intelligence to realize that "the story" would be "picked apart word by word" by LE and I really don't think they ever thought the FBI would be there.

I apologize in advance but I do not have the time to go through the documents or threads but I have a question. If this has been mentioned before, I apologize again.

When Misty describes awakening and noticing the door opened, does she specifically say she went back to check on Haleigh or does she say the children? If she specifically said Haleigh, why? What about Jr.?

See post #357 above:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/116-Tyler-St-Satsuma-FL-32189/47460376_zpid/

The 2009 Tax Role shows the owner of the property 116 Tyler Street Satsuma as Lindsy Kate Croslin and Guy Sapp.

Lindsy Croslin in Misty's SIL, married to her brother. So why did Guy Sapp finance the mobile home purchase? And is Guy Sapp related to the other Sapp, who is a Registered SO?

The only link I have found to Lindsy and the Sapp name is that her father married a Peggy Latrelle Sapp in May of 1986 and divorced in 1992 (poor Peggy then married a very violent man after that).

Peggy MAY BE Lindsy's mother but I don't have definitive proof of that.

I also have been unable to definitively link Peggy Sapp to Guy Sapp.

And, let me add, that there are may Sapps in the general area.

Ok, I remember reading about the "touch DNA" now. That makes sense.

I remember watching when MC made the statement about inches and RC corrected her and said feet. I even said out loud, how would he know I thought he was at work. It is hard to determine if Misty is the one changing her story or if she is changing her story due to being told to do so.

During that same interview RC really made me question the way he was acting. He would turn sideways and look at MC with a not so nice look almost any time she opened her mouth. It was a very weird interview, as have been most of them.

Thank you Swag!

I wonder if LE learned anything from the Anthony home being released so soon in Caylee's case. LE then came back months later looking for evidence that should've been thoroughly checked early on (before the OCD cleaning crew could mess it up, imho). Perhaps LE missed the chance in that case so now they're not releasing this house until they get more answers from the forensics team?

I don't know... just trying to think aloud. :waitasec:

Maybe because right off the bat even those closest to him were saying "They took her out of the same bed?!!!" idk.

I'm sure there are relatives that are starting to ask some hard questions now as the initial shock has gone away and people are starting to put pieces of the puzzle together and seeing the pieces are just not fitting.

And...ITA Kellync! I would be asking/demanding answers of why I wasn't allowed in my home by now!

Sorry if this has already been noticed/talked about....but has anyone looked at bio moms myspace? Her hobbies include taking care of Chloe (her newborn) and the other brats!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper