FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what I was trying to say if the minor child gf has a phone and is talking to 911 and daddy is heard saying in the background "where's my f'ing phone" and he knows minor child gf is using "his" phone for the call, he is spewing lies. but all this will come out because 911 has a record of what phone was used. it is either there is only 1 phone and daddy was spewing lies or there are at least 2 and minor child gf had one for the 911 call and he did not know where his was.

Ahhh...Got cha! Sure would be nice if LE could just give a nugget of info!

what I was trying to say if the minor child gf has a phone and is talking to 911 and daddy is heard saying in the background "where's my f'ing phone" and he knows minor child gf is using "his" phone for the call, he is spewing lies. but all this will come out because 911 has a record of what phone was used. it is either there is only 1 phone and daddy was spewing lies or there are at least 2 and minor child gf had one for the 911 call and he did not know where his was.
In the 911 call dad says "give me MY efing phone". So it is obvious that she called 911 with his phone. What phone she used to call him as he pulled up in the driveway - well that we don't know. Dad said that on media interviews - that she called him - but on the police report dad says that gf was outside when he pulled up but says NOTHING about her calling him. There is also only one number listed in the police report - same number for both dad and gf - I checked it - it was a cingular cell. I have not been able to find a landline for the house and we don't know if gf had a cell or not. I'm betting not. Which makes it worse - not only did he leave her there at night alone with those two little ones and no vehicle - he left her with no phone either. Real good if there's an emergency.

A nugget of info, a concrete block worth of info...something:crazy:
Sorry, I am getting the middle of the night sillies.

I am a bit behind in reading. can someone tell me Misty's cousins name that molested her? I think I heard on geraldo that he molested misty but havent seen it in print. Is the cousin the missing RSO? Thanks in advance.

We were never told the name. A Jeremy Miller was the one who was arrested when she was younger for abuse but he is still in jail. According to Craig R. they? we assume LE and the GR show showed her a picuture of someone from Tenn that is a RSO that had the same last name as her but she said that was NOTwho he was.
So your guess is as good as anyone's ..
The missing RSO is Chad Reynolds and LE is looking for him but does not feel is envolved.
Kyle Johns is RSO and lives in the neighborhood and his father is a local minister at a Baptist church and may be connected to the family but I can't remember which side.
Waldon Parson aka James Jeffery Lane aka something else that I can't recall used to live in the same trailer that Haleigh lived in as the last tennant but is now living in Tallahassee [?spelling].
Then there is a Guy Sapp but for the life of me I don't know what he has to do with it except he is a RSO also and he may be related to the Bio mothers side.

:bang: Sorry for all the imcomplete info. Best I can do. Having a hard time keeping all of this striaght.

I have thought about it since your post this am. I have come up with 2 reasons that might make sense
1-to loop over a railing (do they have one?) to hold the door open
2-for the kids to be able to open it if they are too short to reach the handle (like if out playing and need to get inside to go potty).

What have you come up with?

If this was the side door where the ramp was maybe it was for someone who was in a wheelchair to grab the rope and pull open the door.

ITA - and I'm willing to even go as far as to say that LE (and FBI) have an "in box" where they are continuing to stack up charge over charge for person over person here. Drugs, illegal "shacking up", child negligence, more drugs, underage drinking, contributing to deliquency of a minor(s), and on and on and on. That is why I think they (LE) are being so quiet - maybe every person they look at, they find something "else" illegal and find they are going to have to charge them with.

I think by the time this is over - half the d@mn town is going to be arrested! KWIM?

i could be wrong, but i think they might ignore a lot of things they find and just concentrate on any charges pertaining to haleigh missing. if ron has nothing to do with haleigh missing and she turns up dead, i don't they're going to charge a grieving father with a bunch of stuff.

now if he is responsible for haleigh, they might throw the book at him with everything they can think of.

RC and MC have been "dating" for 5 months - lived in THAT home for 4 months.

MC just turned 17 in Dec. 08.

On her Myspace it says she is 19 and her astro is Gemini which would be for a March Apr birthdate .

I know they can trace location and phone number from a call to 911, but they still ask...I don't know the reason for that.
Every time I have had to call 911, they have asked me my address.
(BTW, I'm not an alarmist, but we live near a drug house and I have found a lot of people passed out in my yard. For a while there we were calling Emergency Services every couple weeks.)

Ok, I didn't know. I have never called 911 myself. I know some people who did on cellphones not knowing the address they were at leaving police to search by the nearest towers that gave signals.

We were never told the name. A Jeremy Miller was the one who was arrested when she was younger for abuse but he is still in jail. According to Craig R. she they showed her a picuture of someone from Tenn that is a RSO that had the same last name as her but she said that was who he was.
The missing RSO is Chad Reynolds and LE is looking for him but does not feel is envolved.
Kyle Johns is RSO and lives in the neighborhood and his father is a local minister at a Baptist church and may be connected to the family but I can't remember which side.
Waldon Parson aka James Jeffery Lane aka something else that I can't recall used to live in the same trailer that Haleigg lived in as the last tennant but is now living in Tallahassee [?spelling].
Then there is a Guy Sapp but for the life of me I don't know what he has to do with it except he is a RSO also and he may be related to the Bio mothers side.

:bang: Sorry for all the imcomplete info. Best I can do. Having a hard time keeping all of this striaght.

Actually, I never heard someone that had the same last name she did...what was said was that she gave the molester's name to LE, they showed her a picture of someone with the same last name that she gave them and she said it wasn't the same person...I could have misunderstood that one though. They weren't incredibly clear on that point.

I am curious about what was in the article that was posted earlier..
"Miller told First Coast News he understands why Cummings wants volunteers to hold their ground, but he's only returning to Texas at the request of authorities."

The sheriff said today in the presser they did not ask TES to leave.

We were never told the name. A Jeremy Miller was the one who was arrested when she was younger for abuse but he is still in jail. According to Craig R. she they showed her a picuture of someone from Tenn that is a RSO that had the same last name as her but she said that was who he was.
Waldon Parson aka James Jeffery Lane aka something else that I can't recall used to live in the same trailer that Haleigg lived in as the last tennant but is now living in Tallahassee [?spelling].

doin pretty darn good from what I can see over here. I have read every single post since #1, and I couldnt do what you just did

I am a bit behind in reading. can someone tell me Misty's cousins name that molested her? I think I heard on geraldo that he molested misty but havent seen it in print. Is the cousin the missing RSO? Thanks in advance.

on greta just now, said reclassified from abduction to endagered missing child??? LE says they made mistake and always should have called it that. Also, when asked why LE keeps going back to MIsty, they answered because they still don't have all the answers they want. Greta asked reporter what does that mean, reporter said LE says it's not because she ins't cooperating (she and all fam are), but too many pieces not fitting still. Huh.

I saw that, and wondered why they changed it from "missing" to "an endangered missing child."

IMO..........it's been a week since Haleigh disappeared. In that time LE has had RC and MC take polygraphs and has interviewed many of the family and extended family, and yet no one has been cleared. As of yesterday, LE was still investigating the mobile home with RC and MC staying in a tent nearby. The pond has been searched to the satisfaction of LE and cleared, and the woods in the surrounding area has been searched thoroughly. TES has pulled out and LE has scaled back the ground search.

The reporter on Greta said that LE stated, "a lot of pieces of this puzzle are missing." This makes me wonder if no one has given LE an accurate accounting of the 24 hours prior to Haleigh's disappearance. There may be hours that are missing.

It seems like we know very little more than we did a week ago, with the exception of knowing who the players are in this case.

No name was ever given...and no he is not Chad Reynolds the missing SO.

How was the father spewing lies? I don't understand the context of your sentence

Oh my. I'm sorry, I have a problem with this. And I am well aware that there are many teen moms who are good moms, but this girl is NOT the mother of these children and was NOT married to their father. She is not their stepmother but just shacked up with a dude who happens to have children. I really find it difficult to believe she had a meaningful connection with these babies after 5 months. Not saying she hurt Hayleigh herself, but I just don't see her having the experience or sincere desire to keep them safe and sound. JMHO.

I lived with last husband six months before marrying him along with the kids, who were my step kids. they called me mom from day one, before we got married, and I always referred to them as my kids. I really don't think it's much of a big deal.

I think slowly they already have been giving out nuggets of info.
They will not say if the family is cleared, yet will say they cleared the SO's..
They will not say if she was at school on Monday or not. I think this is because they don't want to share anything right now that will make the father or the gf look innocent.
They have changed her status from abducted to endangered missing.
They will not say what they took from the home.

LE knows that once they publicly say that Misty or Ron have either one failed the poly, they will obtain a lawyer and that will be the end of questioning them.
They will continue to ask them questions about Haleigh's disappearance until they have labs back or until they lawyer up.

No name was ever given...and no he is not Chad Reynolds the missing SO.

no name was ever provided as to who is misty's cousin? That is interesting. Did I hear Geralso correctly when he stated Misty was molsted by this SO cousin?

Thanks for answering my questions:)

In the 911 call dad says "give me MY efing phone". So it is obvious that she called 911 with his phone. What phone she used to call him as he pulled up in the driveway - well that we don't know. Dad said that on media interviews - that she called him - but on the police report dad says that gf was outside when he pulled up but says NOTHING about her calling him. There is also only one number listed in the police report - same number for both dad and gf - I checked it - it was a cingular cell. I have not been able to find a landline for the house and we don't know if gf had a cell or not. I'm betting not. Which makes it worse - not only did he leave her there at night alone with those two little ones and no vehicle - he left her with no phone either. Real good if there's an emergency.

i'm not real big on transcripts because i do not know if they are factual but this transcript I read on this page,
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/12/haleigh_911_transcript_part_2.html

states that at the end of the call daddy says "where's my f'ing phone"

so if that is TRUE and daddy did say that then what I said holds water, if that transcript is NOT TRUE, then what I said is incorrect. I can not stand to actually listen to that call, those 2 people, daddy and minor child gf are about the most disturbing people I have ever heard on a 911 call as far as asking for help from 911. the audio makes me want to puke, really.

Swag, i agree that it's the dad's cell phone.
I'm sure Misty has a cell, too, even if it's some prepaid phone. Ron seems the type of guy to get her a phone to keep tabs on her or if he wants to call her to check on the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper