FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were never told the name. A Jeremy Miller was the one who was arrested when she was younger for abuse but he is still in jail. According to Craig R. they? we assume LE and the GR show showed her a picuture of someone from Tenn that is a RSO that had the same last name as her but she said that was NOTwho he was.
So your guess is as good as anyone's ..
The missing RSO is Chad Reynolds and LE is looking for him but does not feel is envolved.
Kyle Johns is RSO and lives in the neighborhood and his father is a local minister at a Baptist church and may be connected to the family but I can't remember which side.
Waldon Parson aka James Jeffery Lane aka something else that I can't recall used to live in the same trailer that Haleigh lived in as the last tennant but is now living in Tallahassee [?spelling].
Then there is a Guy Sapp but for the life of me I don't know what he has to do with it except he is a RSO also and he may be related to the Bio mothers side.

:bang: Sorry for all the imcomplete info. Best I can do. Having a hard time keeping all of this striaght.
Its ok Shadow - let me try to help here with what I have:

Jeremy Miller stuff is what I have also.

The "cuz" from TN - I have NO info about him as we were given nothing but a "cuz" from TN.

Klye Johns is RSO - was listed as the one who lived the closest to the home. Father is local pastor in Baptist Church. Also CS (bio mom) - her mother - Haleigh's maternal gma - seems her maiden name is (was) Johns - and I think digging turned up pastor johns as a relative as well so that would make KJ a distant relative on bio moms side.

Walden Parsons info - I have the same but I added that the land line phone number I found was registered to him - so it must be an old number and I'm assuming no new landline to the home.

Now the Sapp people. I don't think Guy Sapp was the RSO - I could be wrong. We did find other Sapp(s). Misty's sis and BIL - the one with the nephews and van - their residence is listed on property records as Lindsey Croslin and Guy Sapp owners. I think it was Guy. So that would be relative connection to gf's family.

How's that sound? This is good - makes me go back over my notes.

OT, in case you all haven't heard, 1,100 page doc dump in the "A" case coming Wednesday...

wesh.com (channel 2 Orlando)

Duct tape/fingerprint evidence results to be released. Supposed to be "not good for the defense"...

OK, back on topic - please excuse the interruption!

Thank goodness, I haven't posted much on there lately because there's been basically nothing new.

i could be wrong, but i think they might ignore a lot of things they find and just concentrate on any charges pertaining to haleigh missing. if ron has nothing to do with haleigh missing and she turns up dead, i don't they're going to charge a grieving father with a bunch of stuff.

now if he is responsible for haleigh, they might throw the book at him with everything they can think of.
ITA - that's why I said they had an "in box" - they are just making notes and putting them aside for now. Don't wanna pizz anyone off in this small town - at least not yet.

ITA - and I'm willing to even go as far as to say that LE (and FBI) have an "in box" where they are continuing to stack up charge over charge for person over person here. Drugs, illegal "shacking up", child negligence, more drugs, underage drinking, contributing to deliquency of a minor(s), and on and on and on. That is why I think they (LE) are being so quiet - maybe every person they look at, they find something "else" illegal and find they are going to have to charge them with.

I think by the time this is over - half the d@mn town is going to be arrested! KWIM?

I don't see them arresting half the town for different crimes, it could be likely they stumbled on some kind of child sex ring with the SO's in their families and not and are going to wait for a bust

Actually, I never heard someone that had the same last name she did...what was said was that she gave the molester's name to LE, they showed her a picture of someone with the same last name that she gave them and she said it wasn't the same person...I could have misunderstood that one though. They weren't incredibly clear on that point.

I have yet to see a transcirpt to see which way it went but you could very well be correct. Makes a differnce if she is claiming same last name as her or not. I still don't know if anything about it is even true or his show working some hype. [I have not been happy with GR show latley so .. I will leave it at that for now.]

If this was the side door where the ramp was maybe it was for someone who was in a wheelchair to grab the rope and pull open the door.

Our service dog uses a rope on the door knob to pull open the door.

I think slowly they already have been giving out nuggets of info.
They will not say if the family is cleared, yet will say they cleared the SO's..
They will not say if she was at school on Monday or not. I think this is because they don't want to share anything right now that will make the father or the gf look innocent.
They have changed her status from abducted to endangered missing.
They will not say what they took from the home.

LE knows that once they publicly say that Misty or Ron have either one failed the poly, they will obtain a lawyer and that will be the end of questioning them.
They will continue to ask them questions about Haleigh's disappearance until they have labs back or until they lawyer up.
:dance::bananapartyhat::detective::thumb: Hows that? I think you win the top prize. You read my mind, thats for sure. I hope something happens soon, I have been ignoring my family for the most part, I am just so fascinated by the dynamics of the players involved here.

How was the father spewing lies? I don't understand the context of your sentence

he seems to be looking for a phone that he knows is in the hands of his minor child gf. acting like he is not aware of the location of his phone.

I am curious about what was in the article that was posted earlier..
"Miller told First Coast News he understands why Cummings wants volunteers to hold their ground, but he's only returning to Texas at the request of authorities."

The sheriff said today in the presser they did not ask TES to leave.

That IS what both said :confused:

I am a bit behind in reading. can someone tell me Misty's cousins name that molested her? I think I heard on geraldo that he molested misty but havent seen it in print. Is the cousin the missing RSO? Thanks in advance.

we don't know for sure. there was charges filed against Jeremy Miller in 05 for doing something to Misty, which would have made her the right age of 13. No one is positive if this is the cousin because Jeremy is still in jail.

Its ok Shadow - let me try to help here with what I have:

Jeremy Miller stuff is what I have also.

The "cuz" from TN - I have NO info about him as we were given nothing but a "cuz" from TN.

Klye Johns is RSO - was listed as the one who lived the closest to the home. Father is local pastor in Baptist Church. Also CS (bio mom) - her mother - Haleigh's maternal gma - seems her maiden name is (was) Johns - and I think digging turned up pastor johns as a relative as well so that would make KJ a distant relative on bio moms side.

Walden Parsons info - I have the same but I added that the land line phone number I found was registered to him - so it must be an old number and I'm assuming no new landline to the home.

Now the Sapp people. I don't think Guy Sapp was the RSO - I could be wrong. We did find other Sapp(s). Misty's sis and BIL - the one with the nephews and van - their residence is listed on property records as Lindsey Croslin and Guy Sapp owners. I think it was Guy. So that would be relative connection to gf's family.

How's that sound? This is good - makes me go back over my notes.

Thanks....I'm going to have to read up on the Sapp person. That were I'm shakey on the details.
Something do with selling mobil homes too Right?

Thanks....I'm going to have to read up on the Sapp person. That were I'm shakey on the details.
Something do with selling mobil homes too Right?
No - wasn't he the scumy landlord that rents to the RSO's?

No - wasn't he the scumy landlord that rents to the RSO's?

Maybe but the landlord that rents to Kyle Johns and Ron C now which would have been that Waldon Parson aka Lane RSO is Donal Bard. He also lives in PA. I checked and can not find a thing on him. So there is a possibilty that this Sapp dude does the same thing. Lower than scum in my book. How about worm sweat.

What is the differance between a 'Endangered Child' vs a 'Missing Child'?

Help I'm new and it will take awhile for me to get caught up but can anyone answer these questions? Sorry if they've already been posted.

1. I know that LE released the fact that CPS has been out to the house involving both Dad and Misty, but no police attended. Do we know why? Not sure about Florida but where I am from, these means chronic neglect..school calling over absenteeism, lack of food, or neighbors reporting poor parental supervision, kids not picked up ect, but not sexual or physical involvement or the police would have been called. Would be interesting to know if any of these reports involved the kids not being supervised or left out in the trailor park.

2. I read somewhere else, sorry no link, this was b/f I thought about joining this board, that the night before Hayleigh went missing, her dad had just found Misty after a 3 day bender and gotten her back to look after the kids and that both parents had gang affiliation because of drug inv.
Has anyone else heard or seen this reported?

3. Does anyone know anything in detail about the circumstances where Hayleigh was found face down in a canal? Who was in charge of her that day?

Sorry if this is repetitive!!

he seems to be looking for a phone that he knows is in the hands of his minor child gf. acting like he is not aware of the location of his phone.

Maybe Misty was in the hallway and he was in the kitchen. He may have been getting impatient so started going toward hallway saying where's my ****ing phone, so that she could give him the phone and he could call his parents. Not neccesairly means that he didn't know where it was just that he wasn't next to her and he wanted her to hand it over.

Actually, I never heard someone that had the same last name she did...what was said was that she gave the molester's name to LE, they showed her a picture of someone with the same last name that she gave them and she said it wasn't the same person...I could have misunderstood that one though. They weren't incredibly clear on that point.

What? And they've been so clear on everything else......NOT:mad:

i'm not real big on transcripts because i do not know if they are factual but this transcript I read on this page,
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2009/2/12/haleigh_911_transcript_part_2.html

states that at the end of the call daddy says "where's my f'ing phone"

so if that is TRUE and daddy did say that then what I said holds water, if that transcript is NOT TRUE, then what I said is incorrect. I can not stand to actually listen to that call, those 2 people, daddy and minor child gf are about the most disturbing people I have ever heard on a 911 call as far as asking for help from 911. the audio makes me want to puke, really.

i just listened to it. it's a bit muffled so i couldn't tell for sure, but i'm pretty sure that he says, "give me my fn phone."

This morning my husband was leaving for work and went to give our son a kiss before he left which he always does he goes to his bed he's not there he comes back to our room to check the couch because sometimes he comes in our room in the middle of the night he's not on the couch so he starts to panic and wakes me. Where's christopher I am asleep but jump up and start looking don't see him on the couch don't see him in bed so go to daughters room and ask is christopher with you she says yes I say where I don't see him she says in the chair I look over and see him asleep in the pappazon chair. I was so releived. We all went to bed around 10 and they decided to watch the lion king and he fell asleep in her room which rarely happens because my daughter is 17 and my son is 7 they haven't spent time like that together in years. They were off school for presidents day. I was so releived when I saw him sleeping in that chair,I just can't imagine what these folks are going through I felt very blessed today. Sorry for the long post but I was terrified for about 30 seconds thank god that was all.

This morning my husband was leaving for work and went to give our son a kiss before he left which he always does he goes to his bed he's not there he comes back to our room to check the couch because sometimes he comes in our room in the middle of the night he's not on the couch so he starts to panic and wakes me. Where's christopher I am asleep but jump up and start looking don't see him on the couch don't see him in bed so go to daughters room and ask is christopher with you she says yes I say where I don't see him she says in the chair I look over and see him asleep in the pappazon chair. I was so releived. We all went to bed around 10 and they decided to watch the lion king and he fell asleep in her room which rarely happens because my daughter is 17 and my son is 7 they haven't spent time like that together in years. They were off school for presidents day. I was so releived when I saw him sleeping in that chair,I just can't imagine what these folks are going through I felt very blessed today. Sorry for the long post but I was terrified for about 30 seconds thank god that was all.

why didn't you call 911 right away? something is not right here. j/k. that is a horrible feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123