FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My stepson was 19 on his myspace when he was 15. Alot of kids "lie" about their age. Small town, probably knew how old she was but like SS said, doesnt matter how old right now. She was old enough to be responsible watching a child and that's what counts.

Agreed! The age doesn't matter right now. Does anyone know if gf grew up in that town? Was dad originally from Georgia too?

The rocking thing bothers me because my SIL does it when LE is questioning him, everytime. He goes into this infant rocking thing like LE is going to feel sorry for him because he's mental.

I just carried a cinder block from the back yard to the patio. Put it on scale said 32 lbs. I also set it down on wood with barely any noise.

LE did this! They took them outside and placed them right on the crime scene for the dogs to get their "mark" scent before looking for Hayleigh in order not to "mix" the scent from the home. Not a bright move, imo.

OK...thanks for the clarification.

I thought about Briana, too. I have ISSUES with that, too, though...how does one get sheet/blanket off of a bed with other people sleeping in it? :waitasec:

I AM WONDERING (assuming this really is an abduction) if Hayleigh was already gone when GF got up and she didn't NOTICE until she got back. That's a lot to accomplish during someone's trip to the bathroom, IMO.

There are plenty of things bothering me, but the biggies are:
1) Why would someone snatch a child from a bed where she was sleeping with other people?
2) How did "the perp" know to go to the master bedroom, not one of the smaller ones?

SO many questions and not a lot of answers so far. How very frustrating.

I totally agree with everything you said! I'm trying desperately to get caught up here, LOL.

Also, what kidnapper props a door open with a cinderblock? That's bugging me to death.

If Haleigh has Turner Syndrome she may be hard of hearing.
So she might never of heard someone coming in the room.
My 6 year old gchild sleeps right through us moving her even from car to house
.....very sound sleeper and no noise from her.

Lancelot- Father said during Today show interiview that he left for work at 3:45pm.

A guess; Most companies are cutting back hours due to the Carpy Economy. He may have stated at 4pm- left home @3:45 and made it on time. Boy..wish we could see his punch card, just to narrow it down.

i'm sure your math skill are just fine...:)
Whew! LOL I wish we could get this stuff pinned down. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but I have a question... isn't it illegal for the dad to have a 17 yo. girlfriend? Isn't she still considered underaged or a "child"? I don't understand this part... (maybe she's just the babysitter and not his gf?)

I feel very sorry for them and hope they find her quickly!!!!!

I live in colorado and the legal age of consent here is 17, not sure about Florida

Are you referring to Polly Klouss?sp?

D'oh!! yes the klass girl *sorry had a brain fart and couldn't remember her name*

It seems likely that a middle of the night abduction isn't all that far fetched.

My question is, if she was abducted, I would think that there would have been a lot of commotion. A 5 yr is going to be screaming, kicking, struggling to get away. Even if there was a hand over her mouth she'd still be able to make noise. This makes me think that it is someone familar to her.

Thinking back to some previous cases where abductors were able to take a child out of the home have included Jessica Lunsford, Danielle VanDam, Polly Klass, and that's just off the top of my head.

Since I've never tried to lift a cinder block or ever had any access to one I should not have made that statement..Sorry! :(

Aww, that's ok and yes you should make statements. Now you've learned you can pick up a cinder block. :)

Does this lake and dock have any boats that are used?
Could Halleigh been taken to dock and put on a boat and
across to another dock to a camper or car???
(Scott P =boat Westerfield-camper )
Could car or camper be parked at dock and SO escaped with her?

That's what I think too,see map!

Address:
Putnam County

Florida

She is his gf, but right now it isn't important if she is almost 18 or if he is a day over the limit. It doesn't make him a Pedophile. It doesn't have any bearing on the case of finding his daughter.

Not to mention that someone would have to prove they actually had sex.

Thinking back to some previous cases where abductors were able to take a child out of the home have included Jessica Lunsford, Danielle VanDam, Polly Klass, and that's just off the top of my head.

Dont forget Elizabeth Smart, did it while her sister was in the room.

I had asked before if anyone has asked if they own a little yappy dog. I heard one during an interview. So many threads...help!!

In the presser yesterday afternoon I heard them state their was a blanket and sheet near the back steps. they also stated the blankets that were in the video (which I have not seen) were ones they brought out for the dogs to get the girls scent from her room. this is what i understood from the presser yesterday.

Also has it been confirmed by LE that the Dad and GF passed the poly? I know the Dad said he did but I will believe when LE states it.

...and...thanks for that clarification too. This description makes it sound like there were blankets discovered "near" (i.e. not explicitly where..inside...outside, etc.) the back steps AND (i.e. different) view of some blankets outside for the K9s...maybe same or different blankets, but, placed there intentionally for the K9's. I think I follow now.

Ok - I can't get image to come up on here - don't really know why.

Here's the link - there is only ONE mobile home on Green Lane (only one residence)

I think the neighbors that gma was referring to are on the cross street.

Lots and lots of woods around this MH.

forget the link it doesn't work. I use mapquest - go there and put in green lane palatka fl - once the map comes up on the upper right hand corner you can switch to aerial view and on the left hand side you can zoom in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera