FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget Elizabeth Smart, did it while her sister was in the room.

But her sister woke up and saw what happened.

IMO, stranger abductions happen, but they are rare. I'm not saying it's not a possibility. But stats show that the parents of significant others of the parents are responsible most of the time.

The rocking thing bothers me because my SIL does it when LE is questioning him, everytime. He goes into this infant rocking thing like LE is going to feel sorry for him because he's mental.

I get but what's SIL? Stupid-In-Law? I don't mean to make light of what you said but the way you said it?..I confess it made me chuckle.

I get but what's SIL? Stupid-In-Law? I don't mean to make light of what you said but the way you said it?..I confess it made me chuckle.

I'm betting it stands for Son-In-law

I've just joined in and trying to keep up...can someone confirm for me...

#1) Was it Haleigh or the gf that got up to go to the bathroom...I've read it both ways. (Course we dont really know one way or the other if that's even true)

#2) Was gf was sleeping with Haleigh that night or not? How could somebody take her out of the bed if an adult was sleeping right there with her.

I'm wondering if either gf had somebody over while bf was at work, or she went out somewhere and left the kids alone.

I didn't like the reference real mom made that kids said they had been "hit" but they were doing great???

1) I've heard it reported both ways too. I've seen it more often reported that Haleigh is who woke up to go to the bathroom though, but it's so hard to say without a confirmed report from LE or the girlfriend.

2) The sheriff said last night (I believe it was on Nancy Grace but it may have been on Greta) that the girlfriend was sleeping in the same bed as Haleigh, but the other child (the 3 or 4 year old brother) was in a different room sleeping. However, the father said that they were all in the same room. But, I think it's been pretty much confirmed that the girlfriend was definitely sleeping in the same room/same bed as Haleigh. (That's what she told LE at least)

Also mom's claim that in 2005 she rescued and revived her daughter was not backed up by documentation. She was never taken to the doc and the incident was not reported to LE. The part I have a problem with is a child that is under a doctors care for a genetic disease, and that had just almost drowned, was never taken to a doc. Most kids who almost drown develop pneumonia because of the bacteria in the water. Many kids who survive a drowning die as a result of the bacteria a few days later. I'm not buying mom's story at all and there is a good reason she lost custody. That said, I don't think mom has anything to do with Hayleigh's dissapearance.

There was a case in Fla years ago, baby abducted from crib.........garage door was open.
Parents were accused IIRC, but never solved.
Neighbors dog acted up and the LE searched small pond........

If anyone interested in the proximity of SO to Haleigh's home....

offender.fdle.state.fl.us

Click on RED button on top of page

Choose Neighborhood Search....Standard

Put in Green Lane

Zip 32189

Radius...whatever you want

For "Display" choose MAP

I'm betting it stands for Son-In-law

I use it as Sis-In-Law but I knew it couldn't be that cos she said "him" later..I bet you're right..lol..I've posted way too many stoopid things today..I think I need to take a nap! :)

1) I've heard it reported both ways too. I've seen it more often reported that Haleigh is who woke up to go to the bathroom though, but it's so hard to say without a confirmed report from LE or the girlfriend.

2) The sheriff said last night (I believe it was on Nancy Grace but it may have been on Greta) that the girlfriend was sleeping in the same bed as Haleigh, but the other child (the 3 or 4 year old brother) was in a different room sleeping. However, the father said that they were all in the same room. But, I think it's been pretty much confirmed that the girlfriend was definitely sleeping in the same room/same bed as Haleigh. (That's what she told LE at least)

In the interview with the Grandmother on Gretta, she said both kids were in the bed with Misty. It is possible I believe for someone to get up to go to the bathroom and not notice the child is there. One is usually very sleepy, but when she returned she would have noticed the child is missing.

My first inclination on this case is that there is NO foul play with the 17 year old or with the father. I think the child was taken.

Again think back to the Westerfield case. The biggest clue in this case is the brick left to prop the door open.

If there was foul play no need to mention a brick.

The child was taken. I fear the worst at this point. I believe the person who took her saw her out playing the night before. She is close to home. This person lives in the same area or close to the area.

If anyone interested in the proximity of SO to Haleigh's home....

offender.fdle.state.fl.us

Click on RED button on top of page

Choose Neighborhood Search....Standard

Put in Green Lane

Zip 32189

Radius...whatever you want

For "Display" choose MAP

Is this a mobile home park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online