FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Haleigh was stolen, I think she would have to have been gone when GF got up to go to the bathroom. I can't imagine someone taking a child in the time that it takes to potty. Never mind that whoever did it would have to have great timing...

Agree 100%. I think the GF just did not notice until she returned from the bathroom.

mmb,

Don't want to go to OT-

But, i agree... as evidenced by my speewing(sp) my guts all over the boad this past weekend regarding my own son and supervised care with a co-parent. No way in H@ll. But, then again dad has custody, that probably makes a difference in who the children can be watched over by...His approval?

I'm not questioning who picks the "sitter" I just think it's odd that mother knows nothing about the girl, has never spoken to the girl, doesn't even know how long she's been in the kids picture.

Either the the bio-mom doesn't have a lot of interest in her kids or someone is intentionally cutting her off from her kids.

Interesting. GF says "nephews" that were Haleigh's age - so that means at least two children 4 - 5 - 6 yrs old. Welp, those kids didn't come over by themselves!!!!! What adult or adults were with those "nephews"?

Those adults need to be questioned - what if one excused himself to go to bathroom - everyone is sitting outside so as to watch the kids play. Guy goes in house - goes to bathroom - scopes out the lay-out of the house - UNLOCKS THE DEADBOLT ON THE BACK DOOR - and then goes back outside to rejoin the group. Could be the cinderblock was already "around" or perp brought it back in case the deadbolt was caught and locked again. Sitting around chit-chatting while the kids played would lend HUGE insight as to the "routine" of the family. BF works 3 PM -3 AM, kids in bed by 8 - 8:30, she goes to bed around 10 probably so she can get back up when bf comes home - maybe make him something to eat, whatever.

Yep yep yep - I wanna know WHO these "nephews" are - her's? the bf's? the ex's? and, more importantly WHO BROUGHT THEM OVER TO PLAY. Perp could be "just a friend of the adult that brought the kids over. Kinda like "hey, I'm gonna take the kids over to Ron's to play - wanna come with me?" type thing.

SWAG, you are on the right track. It's been confirmed it was a brick not a cynder block. Very imporant to the case

I'm suspecting there will be charges against the father with respect to his girlfriend at a later date. I also suspect the LE told Misty to go 'home' to her parents or have further multiple charges against bf brought up. I don't think it's a mystery why she's not with him.

And so he should be charged.... at a later date. It's a crime.

I'm assuming her parents knew she was living with him. If this makes him a pedophile, what does it make her parents? I don't know about the law there but here the parents have to press charges.

I think I found her myspace page last night. She goes by Lil missy. It looked liked she had a sister a little older with 3 children. Two boys. From the pictures I saw her sister also lives in a mobile home. Not sure what is going on here. I will see if I can find it again.

Thanks warbuckle- that would be a great help.imo

wow I didn't remember that But I did remember he came in through the door. These guys have balls I will tell you that.

Which is why they should have their balls removed once they violate a child. :mad:

Would cinder blocks be used for anything by the dock?

I've seen people use them to hold down the ties to their boats. (like, they tie their boats to the dock, then put a cinderblock on top of the tie to prevent high winds from loosening it)

Fox said a few mins ago H. had a "tendency" to walk away from the house according to some unclear report filed by mom I believe in 2005..Phil Keating is working on this story & will be reporting sometime soon.

Hmmmm, lightbulb is going off. Dad works at PDM Bridge. I wonder..if there are bricks there??? He is not on top of my list but working form company that constructs parts for bridges, I definately see cinder blocks in bridges I wonder if bricks are also used?

Sleuthster: confirmed to be a brick not a cement block

~snip~

What??? Yesterday during the 2Pm press conference the sheriff said specifically..."no, it was not a brick, people keep saying brick, brick, brick but it was actually a cinder block"...might not be exact words but close...

Does anyone else remember this?

What??? Yesterday during the 2Pm press conference the sheriff said specifically..."no, it was not a brick, people keep saying brick, brick, brick but it was actually a cinder block"...might not be exact words but close...

Does anyone else remember this?

Really? we should really pin this down, another poster said in the 911 call the GF said brick. I will have to relisten to that tape.

Hmmmm, lightbulb is going off. Dad works at PDM Bridge. I wonder..if there are bricks there??? He is not on top of my list but working form company that constructs parts for bridges, I definately see cinder blocks in bridges I wonder if bricks are also used?

I went back to double check on the cinder block/brick here is transcript from 911 call

911 OPERATOR: OK. All right. You said your back door was wide open?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, with a brick. Like, there was a brick on the floor. Like, when I went to sleep, the door was not like that.

911 OPERATOR: OK, the back door -- listen to me. Your back door was wide open? What are you talking about a brick?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: (INAUDIBLE)

911 OPERATOR: What is the brick?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: It's on the back door, on the -- on the stairs (INAUDIBLE) like, a walkway?

911 OPERATOR: And there was a brick laying there?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes. It's still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039