FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE said that the Dad passed the poly? If so is there a link? I don't believe much of what the press is saying as they have screwed up alot of the facts in this case.

To me the father has a hard time opening his eyes when talking as does the girl friend. I have felt they are invovled since the first day she went missing, and I just can't it out of my mind.

I don't, but my son has his in his bedroom at the end of his bed.
I'm going to try to catch the rerun of Greta tonight, I would love to see for myself this g/f interview.
On one clip today, she sounded like she was about 12.

Yeah, I was watching NG so I missed Greta tonight :( But, I'm going to try to stay up and watch it and see the GF interview. I saw her interview with News4Jax this morning but apparently since then her entire story has changed..

On NG tonight, did anyone else see the VERY HUGH bandange on the back of the dads neck?

I saw that tonight on the news, he also has lots of cuts on his hands. I would guess cuts on hands from work, but the neck??? Not sure where that came from.

What if, big if, this guy isn't Haleigh's real father. Real dad finds out and comes and gets his daughter. I would like to hear something more on those lines.

Here's why I ask about the deadbolt, dang I wish my camera worked!
My door has the doorknob, which opens from locked either by someone unlocking it by hand or by key.
My deadbolt however will only lock from the inside, and from the outside you do not know it is there!
I know he said the door was hard to lock, so I figured that the door was off a bit, and he actually has to pick up on the door to align the deadbolt with the hole.

Last night on NG or Greta, Ronald said he purposely changed the hole of the deadbolt to make it difficult to open and close. No reason given why he did this....but, he said no way Haleigh could open it.

of course :doh: what was I thinkin'...but I still say this girl is higher than a kite and I suspect she was higher than this when Haleigh disappeared.
I have to tell ya'll I see my son and his former wife in these two. They were meth addicts. My son went to recovery just months before he died in a motorcycle accident. There were days I would go to check on my granddaughters and find mom passed out and unable to wake her and my 3 year old GD naked trying to fix a bottle for my 6 wk old granddaughter who was screaming and laying in a soaking crib in a 24 hours old diaper.
I'm tellin' ya LE is going to find drugs involved in this...wait and see. JMHO

You're right, her interview with Greta a few minutes ago showed her sitting in a chair outside. She can barely keep her eyes open and she said the little girl was only 4 inches away from her. The father tried to keep correcting her saying, " No, can I say something." Something like that, it was weird and she most likely had a few of her friends in earlier and they were doping and next thing ya know, a child is missing.
She told Greta she was sleeping 4 " away from the little girl, finally Greta asked her to show her with her habds about how far she was.
Then the daddy said No again.
Sheesh :rolleyes:

Thanks!!! Must be lots and lots of peeps trying to download it cause it's totally taking forever to come up. I'm trying now; hopefully it will come up soon. Thanks again!

You're Welcome.... There is a lot of stuff on her page, lots of games and applications it takes a while for me and I have seen other people say that as well. It locked up my computer 3 times :rolleyes:

Waaaaaaay back at the start of these threads....wasn't there a doc that showed bio mom was arrested for domestic violence? Dad says he was given custody because he was the most stable with a means to care for the kids. He has said he has been raising Haleigh on his own since she was 2. So....what about the little boy? He's had custody of him since he was born?

I think that was one of the first interviews with the dad. He was asked why he had custody and said the court chose the better parent and the one who could provide for the two children. I remember that because he paused, searching for the right words and was very diplomatic about it.

On NG tonight, did anyone else see the VERY HUGH bandange on the back of the dads neck?

I saw that earlier today....like someone whacked him upside the back of his neck. Or, maybe a nasty scratch from fingernails?? It really was a pretty big bandaid!

I really hate to appear to pass judgement on these kids, but I think they must be hiding something and it could very well be their involvement in drugs. C'mon! No one cares about that right now! JUST TELL THE TRUTH AND SAVE YOUR CHILD! Please!!!

What if, big if, this guy isn't Haleigh's real father. Real dad finds out and comes and gets his daughter. I would like to hear something more on those lines.

why would you like to hear more on those lines? Is there something that makes you think he isnt the real father?

Crystal Sheffield (Haleighs mom): http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Marie Griffis (Haleighs maternal grandmother): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=420148756

Johnny Sheffield (Haleighs paternal grandfather): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=409750817

Chad Griffis (Crystal Sheffields fiancee..no idea why him and her mother have the same last name): http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=418138401

Misty Croslin (fathers girlfriend):
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159[/B]

Bold by me. I think that's Misty's old MySpace a/c...notice the last sign in date. I think this one might be the newest one...not sure, though, but it looks like M&R...and check out her age as 16:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=52913603

I personally find something hinky about her. I cant quite figure out why yet though.She didnt seem that all upset to me and her mom seemed pretty convinced it had something to do with the father of the little girl. Or thats the way it seemed to me. They seem like they were pointing the finger at the dad. The mom of the little girl still seems bitter about the dad getting custody.The GF seems even more hinky to me. I could be wrong but I dont think the dad had anything to do with it. I hope they find this child safe and sound:(

Well, we all see things in a different way, I guess. I saw a clip yesterday of her crying pretty hard, saying she just wanted her little girl back, so I think she is upset. I am not suspicious of her at all at this point.
There could be a lot about the family dynamics that we don't know, but it's pretty common for the parents to take sides when there is a separation. The way she described him getting custody of them sounded like they resent him for that. But there could be more to that story, too. I don't think he is an angel, and I think he has some issues with anger, but I don't think he did any harm to the child, he is just frustrated.
I am more suspicous of the g/f at this point, but I don't think she did anything to the child deliberately, I just think she is afraid to tell the truth for some reason, and when it does come out she knows she is going to be in trouble, if only with the dad. Maybe leaving the door unlocked, or passing out from drinking or smoking pot.
This is going to be interesting as it plays out, I just hope the little angel is found safe and sound.

Whew I have to much to say. A 17 yr. old girlfriend as a fill in mom full time?
I keep watching her interviews and I see Casey eyes and Susan Smiths mannerisms. The lowering of the almost closed eyes, can't look straight at the camera.
Somebody knows what happened here and it is unlikely an intruder. :waitasec:
Yes, this is troubling. The dad told her (if I heard it correctly) to look at the camera. To me, he had a very different look on his face tonight when she was responding to Greta's questions. It does remind me of the way Smith's husband (David?), was noticeably realizing something wasn't right with the person closest to the situation. But I do think this girl is way too passive to have done something and covered her tracks so well. My guess is she is very childlike herself and responds much the same way a child does. Because of this, it would be easier for someone to take advantage of her. This is just my observational opinion, as I'm no expert

I'm going to guess this isn't the situation otherwise the biomother would have used that in court against him to retain or get back custody.

The biomom probably doesn't know she has the right to see her daughter's school records and speak to her teacher. She could have called that school everyday to see if she was in attendance, imo.
She also has the right to speak to and get information about the kids from any and all caregivers.
However, with all the court filings, she may have been intimitated to not do anything that the dad perceived as assertive or aggresive.

This tells me that whoever took this child either didn't know this dad, and what was going to happen to him when the dad found him or is more of a hard*ss than the dad. I don't think the mom or anyone in the mom's family did this to protect Haleigh, or they would have taken the boy also.
To me, this leaves someone the gf knows, someone who doesn't like how she is being treated and wanted to get back at him, the gf herself, or a stranger that didn't know the dad, but did know the area, and possibly the dwelling itself.

If I lived in the area, I'd be looking around for who else is/was missing the first day she went missing, and report it to LE, because it's probably a local. It doesn't appear to be a very populated area, so it shouldn't be too hard if the public just looks around. jmo

MOO, the Bio Mom probably doesn't care.

In those case documents there were a couple of orders for paternity. I don't think there are any doubts to paternity..
It was posted back a few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member