FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion exactly. Not trying to be mean, but she does appear to be brain damaged, maybe an accident, but could be long use of drugs. Maybe.

Someone mentioned earlier they saw similarities in her and someone they know with FAS, fetal alcohol syndrome. I know two children with it, But have no comparison to what someone might look like when older?? And I know you can't put a face/look on it either because there are different degrees, if you will, of the syndrome.

Purely speculation

Well Lookie here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSocwzivhBs

She tells them that she put the child to bed at 8 PM

But in the 911 call its 10pm

My gut is telling me that this girlfriend is the issue here

Also this sure looks like her http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=412920159

same location but says she is 19

someone commented just recently saying "you aren't 19"

There are two pics only on here and not logged into since Dec when she joined

anyone know what her DOB is ? she is gemini according to this

This my space acc Sure looks like her on the utube link i posted above

Are there any other threads on this case currently? This whole thing is creepy!

Wish we could get some confirmation about dad and his work hours and work week. At first we thought he was working the 7 - 3 AM shift. Then maternal gma said he worked 12 hour shifts - 3 PM - 3 AM. What were his days off? Dad said he left for work around 3:45 - well if he did, then he was late that day. Why?

popped out for a hour and 8 pages sprung up !

To the poster re the 17 yr old position, I was generalizing because *most* 17 yr olds are not ready to have a baby let alone take on baby sitting / mummy duties to a 4 and 5 year old

You would be one of the very odd ones out there that wanted it and loved it

I havent read ALL The threads on this because there is just too many too fast but has this been read this transcript

http://www.zimbio.com/Misty+Croslin/articles/3/Misty+Croslin+911+Transcript

I havent seen anything about A BRICK behind the door mentioned

And Misty the g/f referring to Haleigh as *our* daughter

And she was cleaning at 10 pm ???

And the dad on record saying

And then this

hmmmm not sure if he is directing that at his girlfriend ?

And then this

And then the last bit this

WHOA !

As much as his choice of language is odd, I can't honestly say that I wouldn't have the same reaction if I got home and my child was gone. I would be angry at the babysitter and desperate to get the cops out there. I could hear his frustration when being asked about the pajamas, etc. He wouldn't know since he wasn't there to dress the child. Another thing that could account for his threatening to kill is if he was aware that so many SO were living in the area. My gut feeling is telling me that the GF forgot to lock the door back after stepping outside (maybe to smoke). One of the SO who knew the family came in and took the little girl. Maybe it is just my wishful thinking because I don't think I can stomach another parent killing their child scenerio. I just feel that there are too many SO in the area and that the GF fell asleep without locking the door back.

Me thinketh she protesteth too MUCH !!!!

"I didnt do anything to that little girl"

But in the 911 it was OUR DAUGHTER

Gut feeling is this could be a staged abduction - they've seen the notoriety that Caylee/Casey got and decided to jump in on the media frenzy and become famous and RICH

OR other gut feeling is the G/f is up to her teeth in it

Me thinketh she protesteth too MUCH !!!!

"I didnt do anything to that little girl"

But in the 911 it was OUR DAUGHTER

Gut feeling is this could be a staged abduction - they've seen the notoriety that Caylee/Casey got and decided to jump in on the media frenzy and become famous and RICH

OR other gut feeling is the G/f is up to her teeth in it

Right I found that odd the first thing she said was "My daughter is missing"

The dispatcher kept referring to them as husband and wife...

Maybe they were too distraught to care, and just went along with it.

Please please can we have a new section for this

It is being said all over the place the 911 call, here in the orlando sentinel that it was 10 pm that Misty put Hayleigh to bed

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-missing-girl-021009,0,5657004.story

But as I posted above in post #263 She said it was 8pm

Well Lookie here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSocwzivhBs

She tells them that she put the child to bed at 8 PM

But in the 911 call its 10pm

I believe that is a HUGE difference and a tell tale one at that

How come we haven't seen anymore of TM? He was on very early this morning - said they had a big pow wow meeting at 8 and that today would be spent mapping and planning and that the big search would start tomorrow. Then we heard nothing. They haven't asked for volunteers, TM hasn't make another statement about the search tomorrow - nothing.

Is it me - or is that strange?

Right I found that odd the first thing she said was "My daughter is missing"

The dispatcher kept referring to them as husband and wife...

Maybe they were too distraught to care, and just went along with it.

Yes well that I wasn't too concerned about because saying my boyfriends daughter is missing is long and convulted to explain why you are there yada yada and if she has been taking care of them for some time ? then maybe she feels that way but still step daughter you would have thought she would have said !

BUT ... then i thought why isnt she correcting the 911 officer about the Your husband and then i thought well maybe that would be the last thing on her mind ...

But my point is in that utube misty speaks out she said "i didn't do anything to that little girl" she is removing herself

But to the 911 call she is making it out that she is devestated because HER Daughter is missing - well she said OUR but she was putting herself right in the picture of the loving mummy position

But then later removes herself ...........

I tell ya , this is feeling more and more like something to get $$$$ and notoriety out of it ........especially hot on the heels of the Caylee case

Im thinking its the Girlfriend for sure and not to sure if its the dad as well.except if they thought she would be more believed

On the Nancy Grace show tonight (Thurs.), they said that the b/f went to work at 11 pm. We don't know if the g/f was home the entire day with the children but on NG they said the father picked Haleigh up from school on Monday. Hopefully we will get some more info as LE continues to investigate. They sent the cinder block to a lab in Jacksonville to analyze any evidence that might be on it (dna, fingerprints, etc.)

Thanks Darlin Gal for the info.

Please please can we have a new section for this

It is being said all over the place the 911 call, here in the orlando sentinel that it was 10 pm that Misty put Hayleigh to bed

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-missing-girl-021009,0,5657004.story

But as I posted above in post #263 She said it was 8pm

I believe that is a HUGE difference and a tell tale one at that

Yes it does considering that nowadays almost every electronic you can own has a clock, even the tv does in the corner. Cell phone, Stove, microwave, dvd player, i pod, computers I know I am missing some, but my point is every room in my house has 1 if not 2 not counting alarm clocks, other wall clocks and watches? How does she not know the time. 2 hours HUGE, HUGE window of time!!

How come we haven't seen anymore of TM? He was on very early this morning - said they had a big pow wow meeting at 8 and that today would be spent mapping and planning and that the big search would start tomorrow. Then we heard nothing. They haven't asked for volunteers, TM hasn't make another statement about the search tomorrow - nothing.

Is it me - or is that strange?

I found this

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/2009/02/effort-to-find-missing-5-year-old-girl.html
Miller said that volunteers, who need to be 18 or older, should wear long pants, closed toed shoes, and comfortable clothes. He also asked that volunteers bring their own sack lunches if possible - the group has plenty of water for volunteers, but there aren't many places to buy food near the staging area, which is less than an eighth of a mile from Haleigh's home.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla confirmed to the Sentinel that he is offering a reward for Haleigh's safe return. Padilla, who is in Satsuma, said that he will give $25,000 to anyone responsible for Haleigh's safe return before midnight Saturday..

And LP is offering up $25 grand

AND

from that same article

Cummings told Grace that Haleigh and her little brother were sleeping in the same bed as his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin

But if you go to the Utube video that I posted a few posts back and listen to misty she says she didn't get chance to see that Hayleigh was missing because she saw the light on in the kitchen etc and the back door open

Well um if you were sleeping with TWO Kids you would notice that one wasn't there when you got up COME ON !

I AM A CO SLEEPER and I know exactly where in the bed my child is !

THIS STINKS to high heaven

We had a case here in the UK recently.
Shannon Matthews, some of you may of heard of her? Well, Shannon Matthews was reported missing by her mother, the mother was on the news crying. I believe it was the largest hunt in the UK for a missing child, millions was spent. So, it turned out the mother and an uncle played a part in Shannons disappearance. She was sent to the uncles and was kept hidden there for a couple of weeks 2 or 3 IIRC.

I was thinking last night, this could be a staged abduction. Shannon Matthews mother is a victim of society, uneducated and pretty stupid to do what she did but was influenced by the Madeleine McCann case.

Sorry for the OT but it could be what's going on here but I think the gf is innocent or at worst she is being forced into this by bf.

I was wondering the same thing. Pretty sad that the judge seemed to think he was the better choice. Bio mom said on NG tonight that the judge said RC got custody in the best interest of the children.

His drug charges were before the kids were born. It appears that she was actively using, had to take a court ordered parenting class, and was in charge when Haleigh ended up in the water. If you have a dad, with a job, guessing he had had it for awhile by then, and no signs that he is still using.... custody going to dad is not surprising in the least.

We had a case here in the UK recently.
Shannon Matthews, some of you may of heard of her? Well, Shannon Matthews was reported missing by her mother, the mother was on the news crying. I believe it was the largest hunt in the UK for a missing child, millions was spent. So, it turned out the mother and an uncle played a part in Shannons disappearance. She was sent to the uncles and was kept hidden there for a couple of weeks 2 or 3 IIRC.

I was thinking last night, this could be a staged abduction. Shannon Matthews mother is a victim of society, uneducated and pretty stupid to do what she did but was influenced by the Madeleine McCann case.

Sorry for the OT but it could be what's going on here but I think the gf is innocent or at worst she is being forced into this by bf.

Yup I remember that case

I believe the G/F is up to her neck in it. She cant keep her stories straight

What I find odd is the GF keeps referring to "them", as in more than one abductor.

Here is the interview
http://www.news4jax.com/news/18700310/detail.html

Snippet:
Croslin said she doesn't blame herself, but she's emotionally devastated and just want to know that Haleigh is safe.

"I wished they'd took me instead of her, because I could have fought," Croslin said. "She's only 5; she can't really do anything. What do they want with a little 5-year-old?"

I can totally understand how that might sound odd to people, but I think it's just the way some people talk in that area. That area is very rural part of Florida, and there's a lot of country folks there - they're not going to say "I wish he or she took me instead of her...." "They" is just an informal usage when you are referring to people in general. That's not saying I don't think she might having something to do with Haleigh's disappearence, but I'm not reading too much into her using an indefinite pronoun to describe people who may have taken Haleigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth