FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't live far from Redlands, or Krome Ave for that matter. I believe he had to have taken Krome Ave to get to Tamiami Trail to head North. It would have been his best chance for escape. Unfortunately, the majority of the area from Redlands to Naples is Everglades (swampy, meandering sawgrass rivers, snakes and crocs, etc). I can't help but think to myself, if he cared about his son so much that he would murder the family for him, then he wouldn't just carelessly dump the body somewhere. I believe he may have buried the baby and because of that we may not find him for years. Some people have speculated that the whole ordeal was premeditated and so this would have fit right in with that theory. Ernesto could have scoped out a place where he would take the baby so he wouldn't have to rush a burial.
He was a family annihilator! I hate to think that baby Andrew suffered at all, especially at the hands of a person who is expected to protect him.
I drove through Krome Ave plenty of times, searching for something, anything that seemed baby-related, but I had to stop because it was so emotionally consuming! I feel for those who found little Faye's body because I don't know how they ever get those images out of their minds.
Here's to hoping I am absolutely wrong and that baby Andrew was handed off to someone who may be an illegal and therefore to fearful to come forward.

FEB 24, 2020
Florida police offer $8,000 for help finding newborn boy who went missing last month
Miami police request that anyone with information on the whereabouts of Andrew call 911 or Miami-Dade County Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-8477 or 1-866-471-8477. Tips can also be submitted via the Crime Stoppers website. Anyone who provides a tip that leads to the recovery of the baby may be eligible for the $8,000 reward.

A Florida newborn has been missing for weeks. Police have increased a reward in hopes of finding him
Miami-Dade police said that there is no longer an active search, meaning K-9s, bloodhounds and helicopters are not being used to look for the boy. They said that if they receive a lead they will go out and continue to search.

Miami-Dade Police on Twitter
Help us find baby Andrew Caballero. The reward on this case has increased to up to $8,000. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is requested to call 9-1-1 or (305) 471-8477 IMMEDIATELY. #FindBabyAndrew
ERoMx1EU4AInplG.png

9:38 AM - 25 Feb 2020

Welcome to Websleuths, @LillieLou! :)

I don't live far from Redlands, or Krome Ave for that matter. I believe he had to have taken Krome Ave to get to Tamiami Trail to head North. It would have been his best chance for escape. Unfortunately, the majority of the area from Redlands to Naples is Everglades (swampy, meandering sawgrass rivers, snakes and crocs, etc). I can't help but think to myself, if he cared about his son so much that he would murder the family for him, then he wouldn't just carelessly dump the body somewhere. I believe he may have buried the baby and because of that we may not find him for years. Some people have speculated that the whole ordeal was premeditated and so this would have fit right in with that theory. Ernesto could have scoped out a place where he would take the baby so he wouldn't have to rush a burial.
He was a family annihilator! I hate to think that baby Andrew suffered at all, especially at the hands of a person who is expected to protect him.
I drove through Krome Ave plenty of times, searching for something, anything that seemed baby-related, but I had to stop because it was so emotionally consuming! I feel for those who found little Faye's body because I don't know how they ever get those images out of their minds.
Here's to hoping I am absolutely wrong and that baby Andrew was handed off to someone who may be an illegal and therefore to fearful to come forward.
That’s the route I was thinking he took.

What makes you say that? Why would he go through the trouble of hiding the kid if he was just going to kill himself and the kid?
He put a bullet through every other victim. I don't think he had the guts to do it to his son. I think he took the cowards way out and used water. In his twisted warped mind, "he" didn't kill his son, the "water" did. The trail he took had to include Alligator Alley (I-75) which now has high fencing along it. When I was growing up, it was 2 lanes, no fencing and literally, there were alligators sunning themselves in the middle of the road. Traffic would be one lane as we all drove around the gator. So he had to have exited Alligator Alley and gone into a remote area. As in, there would not be cameras. This is why I wish they would publicize photos of the baby carrier if they can. There are so many low lying areas that air boats can get into that others can't. Tourist rides, people fishing, etc. could stumble across a baby carrier. Florida Wildlife Commission (FWC) has people on the water daily. The rainy season and hurricane season is coming in a few short months. Objects move in and out of the mangroves and swampy areas routinely.

He put a bullet through every other victim. I don't think he had the guts to do it to his son. I think he took the cowards way out and used water. In his twisted warped mind, "he" didn't kill his son, the "water" did. The trail he took had to include Alligator Alley (I-75) which now has high fencing along it. When I was growing up, it was 2 lanes, no fencing and literally, there were alligators sunning themselves in the middle of the road. Traffic would be one lane as we all drove around the gator. So he had to have exited Alligator Alley and gone into a remote area. As in, there would not be cameras. This is why I wish they would publicize photos of the baby carrier if they can. There are so many low lying areas that air boats can get into that others can't. Tourist rides, people fishing, etc. could stumble across a baby carrier. Florida Wildlife Commission (FWC) has people on the water daily. The rainy season and hurricane season is coming in a few short months. Objects move in and out of the mangroves and swampy areas routinely.
I was amazed Krome Ave is now 4 lanes!

Oh no!!! Do you know if the dog can recover? Where were they searching?
Pasco Sheriff's Office
K9 Phi was in the Everglades today, assisting the FBI with the continued search for missing baby Andrew when he was bitten by a water moccasin snake. Anti-venom was administered and he is currently being monitored. His prognosis for recovery is good. Please help us send well wishes K9 Phi's way.

FEB 28, 2020
Florida police K9 bitten by snake while searching for missing baby
[...]

Phi’s prognosis for a full recovery is good. He was released to finish recovering at home with his handler on Friday.

[...]

Pasco Sheriff’s Office is one of the few agencies in the nation that has Human Remains Detection K9s integrated within their agency.

U6ROA276YJBWFKGZNHZ7MPNEW4.png

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico