FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing other than unverified chatter.

I wonder if Andrew will ever be found.

These Crimes maybe handled by family member's in Cuba. JMO
I mean I am sure they will find answers but not anything known to others (public) or local.
This is a heartache to many........

Nothing other than unverified chatter.

I wonder if Andrew will ever be found.

These Crimes maybe handled by family member's in Cuba. JMO
I mean I am sure they will find answers but not anything known to others (public) or local.
This is a heartache to many........
I too don’t see this having a happy ending! He’s so tiny and the world is so big!

FEB 11, 2020
Police: Active search for missing infant ends after two weeks, child still missing
Two weeks following the disappearance of a missing Florida newborn, the Miami-Dade Police Department says there is no longer an active search for the missing child.

[...]

“Unless something comes in that leads them [detectives] in another direction, it [any new clue] has be lead driven. Right now we’re not looking anywhere,” Miami-Dade Detective Alvaro Zabaleta told WTVJ. “Of course we’re hoping that somebody does have him and the reason he doesn’t come forward is fear.”

[...]

t2301.gif

From above @PommyMommy link.

Cc%-TOS/WS
:(

Two weeks following the disappearance of a missing Florida newborn, the Miami-Dade Police Department says there is no longer an active search for the missing child.
Unless something comes in that leads them [detectives] in another direction, it [any new clue] has be lead driven. Right now we’re not looking anywhere,” Miami-Dade Detective Alvaro Zabaleta told WTVJ. “Of course we’re hoping that somebody does have him and the reason he doesn’t come forward is fear.”

ABM

Anyone with information on the homicide or whereabouts of Andrew Caballeiro are asked to contact the Miami-Dade Police Department at 305-471-2400 or 1-866-471-8477.

If your tip leads to recovery of Andrew you could be eligible for a reward up to $1,000.

Stop and think about the path this man took right before taking his life. How many large waterways are there, how many bridges? Those would be points of interest. And, in watching these, perhaps someone observed a crocodile in distress. That might have led them to discover a gator with possible plastic consumption symptoms. I don't think they can digest large pieces of plastic like car seats. So if they zero'd in on a specific gator, chances are whatever they found in his belly made them stop the search.

can an alligator digest plastic cover - Yahoo Video Search Results

FEB 11, 2020
Search for Baby Andrew is all but over, police say
[...]

It doesn’t mean the search for the child is over. It just means that investigators are resigned to the reality that unless someone comes forward with a tip, Baby Andrew likely will never be found.

“It [any new clue] has to be lead-driven. Right now we’re not looking anywhere,” said Miami-Dade Detective Alvaro Zabaleta. “Of course we’re hoping that somebody does have him and the reason he doesn’t come forward is fear.”

Ugh. This case just sucks. No other words to describe it. Sweet little one never had a chance, and to think he will never be recovered and given a proper burial seems doubly unfair, somehow.
I agree. It’s like his little life will just be forgotten about. I hope they can at least find his little carrier. It would be good if a photo of that could be posted. People in kayaks, canoes, boaters could keep an eye out for it. Maybe Mom had a baby shower and there’s a photo of it.

FEB 12, 2020
Report: Authorities stop active search for baby missing after triple murder in Miami
“It [any new clue] has to be lead-driven. Right now we’re not looking anywhere,” Miami-Dade Detective Alvaro Zabaleta said according to the Sentinel. “Of course we’re hoping that somebody does have him and the reason he doesn’t come forward is fear.”

FDLE on Twitter
While Monday's #FLAMBER Alert for Madeline Mejia was quickly resolved, the alert (activated on 01/29/20) for Andrew Caballeiro remains active. If you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact Miami-Dade PD at 305-471-2400. #amberalert
EQmVjsnWoAcKqTD.jpg

2:32 PM - 12 Feb 2020

Miami-Dade Police on Twitter
1f6a8.png
Help us find baby Andrew Caballeiro. Anyone with information on his whereabouts and/or information on the triple homicide is requested to IMMEDIATELY contact 9-1-1 or @CrimeStopper305 at (305) 471-8477. #FindBabyAndrew

EQqpYi0XYAAxvGQ.jpg

10:37 AM - 13 Feb 2020

Inside Edition on Twitter
Police have ended their two-week search for a Miami baby, Andrew Caballeiro. His mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother were found shot to death in their Miami home, and his father was found dead in the woods of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. https://ietv.co/39uTrxB
5:00 PM - 13 Feb 2020

Jennifer Fortier on Twitter
1f6a8.png
KEEP SHARING - Active #AmberAlert

Dulce Alavez, 5
Vanessa Morales, 1
Osiel Rico, 3
Andrew Caballeiro, 1 week

INFO on ALERTS: http://missingkids.org/gethelpnow/amber …

Do you think you have seen them? @MissingKids 24-Hour Hotline at 1-800-843-5678 @Helpthe_Missing #MissingChild #missing
EQsyW1gXUAExnmX.jpg

8:35 PM - 13 Feb 2020 from Alabaster, AL

FEB 12, 2020
Report: Authorities stop active search for baby missing after triple murder in Miami
“It [any new clue] has to be lead-driven. Right now we’re not looking anywhere,” Miami-Dade Detective Alvaro Zabaleta said according to the Sentinel. “Of course we’re hoping that somebody does have him and the reason he doesn’t come forward is fear.”

FDLE on Twitter
While Monday's #FLAMBER Alert for Madeline Mejia was quickly resolved, the alert (activated on 01/29/20) for Andrew Caballeiro remains active. If you have any information about his whereabouts, please contact Miami-Dade PD at 305-471-2400. #amberalert
EQmVjsnWoAcKqTD.jpg

1f6a8.png
Help us find baby Andrew Caballeiro. Anyone with information on his whereabouts and/or information on the triple homicide is requested to IMMEDIATELY contact 9-1-1 or @CrimeStopper305 at (305) 471-8477. #FindBabyAndrew

EQqpYi0XYAAxvGQ.jpg

Police have ended their two-week search for a Miami baby, Andrew Caballeiro. His mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother were found shot to death in their Miami home, and his father was found dead in the woods of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. https://ietv.co/39uTrxB

1f6a8.png

Dulce Alavez, 5
Vanessa Morales, 1
Osiel Rico, 3

Do you think you have seen them? @MissingKids 24-Hour Hotline at 1-800-843-5678 @Helpthe_Missing #MissingChild #missing
EQsyW1gXUAExnmX.jpg

Heartbreaking, every single one of them!

FEB 19, 2020
Inside private investigator's search for baby Andrew, still missing after Florida family found dead
[...]

“We are basically conducting the same type of investigation that the police conducted,” he explained. Alvarez’s team has interviewed friends and family, reviewed footage of highways Caballiero could have taken and even searched on foot the 220-mile stretch of land where authorities believe baby Andrew could have been left.

“What we believe is they basically got in an argument, [Caballiero] took the life of all the three females, then took the baby, left the house to find a place that’s difficult to find to bury the child in a proper way for him, then drove away without leaving any trace to take his own life as far from the child as he could,” Alvarez said of their findings. “It’s difficult to know because the witnesses of that day are all dead.”

Despite many hoping baby Andrew is alive, Alvarez said it is unlikely Caballiero left the infant to be cared for by someone else. Based on his and his colleagues’ interviews with people who knew the family, Alvarez said he believes “[Caballiero] was possessive. [He thought] ‘Either I raise this child or no one will,’ and separation [from Garcia-Valdes] was in the horizon,” he said.

[...]

“[Caballiero] took many roads that doesn’t have any camera, doesn’t have any tolls, so that’s why we think he knew what he was doing,” Alvarez said. “He planned it all, he had in his mind what he had to do and did it.”

[...]

FEB 12, 2020

FDLE on Twitter
EQmVjsnWoAcKqTD.jpg

1f6a8.png

EQqpYi0XYAAxvGQ.jpg

1f6a8.png

Dulce Alavez, 5
Vanessa Morales, 1
Osiel Rico, 3

EQsyW1gXUAExnmX.jpg

can't help but think of little 8 month old Amiah Robertson missing in Indianapolis too.

Driving south leaving Tampa on I-75 today, I saw the electronic billboard for sweet little Andrew. We need to know what his carrier looks like. My daughter is a marine scientist and does many field trips in local waters of southwest FL. They are always finding odd things. After storms disturb the ocean, items float in and out of the rivers, canals, bays, tangling up in the mangroves. You just never know what is out there.

FEB 23, 2020
A baby in Florida has been missing for weeks. Now police are offering an $8,000 reward
It’s been weeks since a newborn baby in Florida went missing. ...

Authorities have been searching for 1-week-old Andrew Caballeiro since Jan. 28...

[...]

Miami police request that anyone with information on the whereabouts of Andrew call 911 or Miami-Dade County Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-8477 or 1-866-471-8477. Tips can also be submitted via the Crime Stoppers website. Anyone who provides a tip that leads to the recovery of the baby may be eligible for the $8,000 reward.

FEB 23, 2020
A baby in Florida has been missing for weeks. Now police are offering an $8,000 reward
It’s been weeks since a newborn baby in Florida went missing. ...

Authorities have been searching for 1-week-old Andrew Caballeiro since Jan. 28...

[...]

Miami police request that anyone with information on the whereabouts of Andrew call 911 or Miami-Dade County Crime Stoppers at (305) 471-8477 or 1-866-471-8477. Tips can also be submitted via the Crime Stoppers website. Anyone who provides a tip that leads to the recovery of the baby may be eligible for the $8,000 reward.
I apsolutely hate this case!

This world just got extremely small! I am now in Homestead visiting my sister and as we were turning to go to her house she pointed toward a house and said did you hear about that poor baby that was taken and his family murdered? That’s their house. The buses are all still there. Gonna go back tomorrow and take pictures.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67
Back