FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't often have hope in these cases, but that's ALOT of trouble to go to to then just murder the baby.
Instinct tells me he just didn't want her to have him and he has handed the baby over to someone.
Here's hoping.
Agree. There's still a chance this little one is being hidden.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Briana Fernandez on Twitter
The search continues in #CollierCounty for the missing newborn, Andrew Caballeiro. The FBI tells me they have joined the search after his mother, grandmother and great-grandmother were fatally shot in Miami-Dade. @NBC2
EP9NxLBXsA0KviS.jpg
EP9NxNJXUAACG-6.jpg

2:53 PM - 4 Feb 2020

(Looks like Tim Miller on the left)

FEB 4, 2020
Search For Missing SW Miami Baby Andrew Caballeiro Continues In Collier County
[...]

On Tuesday, authorities shifted their search investigation to Collier County.

It’s not clear how those in law enforcement picked this area to search, but it is close to the path that Ernesto Caballeiro took from southwest Miami-Dade to Pasco County. The area, north of Tampa, is where the baby’s father took his life.
This area has been part of a massive search for a few days and many are making it their mission to find baby Andrew.

[...]

Nicholas told us he’s looking for any signs of Andrew, including diapers.

“It’s just a group of everyone and we hope we have luck taking our time and doing our best searching.”

Texas EquuSearch and a team of more than 30 people from Peace River K9 Search and Rescue have been searching as well.

[...]

Miami-Dade police are the lead agency and they tell me the search so far has found no signs of baby Andrew.

[...]

The three women will be buried on Wednesday.

Briana Fernandez on Twitter
The search continues in #CollierCounty for the missing newborn, Andrew Caballeiro. The FBI tells me they have joined the search after his mother, grandmother and great-grandmother were fatally shot in Miami-Dade. @NBC2
EP9NxLBXsA0KviS.jpg
EP9NxNJXUAACG-6.jpg

2:53 PM - 4 Feb 2020

(Looks like Tim Miller on the left)

That is definitely Tim Miller :) So so much respect for that man...glad to see the FBI getting involved, but in terms of private citizens, if I had a relative missing Tim Miller would be at the tippy top of my list as to who I’d want involved in searching.

FEB 4, 2020
FBI joins search for missing baby after deaths of 3 women
[...]

As of noon Tuesday, detectives were searching for baby Andrew near Evergaldes City on SR-29 near the Big Cypress Preserve. Our crew at the scene saw detectives with evidence bags and experts concentrating their search for the infant.

FDLE, the Collier County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI are on scene. They are searching the route Andrew’s father, Ernesto Caballeiro, drove.

[...]

Evidence bags - maybe they’re getting somewhere, now. It saddens me that this little one might not be able to be buried along with his mom...he was taken too soon in life and should at least be allowed to rest near her in death. Ugh.

FEB 4, 2020
FBI joins search for missing baby after deaths of 3 women
[...]

As of noon Tuesday, detectives were searching for baby Andrew near Evergaldes City on SR-29 near the Big Cypress Preserve. Our crew at the scene saw detectives with evidence bags and experts concentrating their search for the infant.

FDLE, the Collier County Sheriff’s Office and the FBI are on scene. They are searching the route Andrew’s father, Ernesto Caballeiro, drove.

[...]
I’ve gone on vacation there. Long stretches of two lane road along the water and there’s a new bridge. I can only hope his car seat floats somewhat or they can find it in the mangroves.

Attachments

• 069A5BF2-C6A0-4793-97F0-9914973C3875.jpeg
    069A5BF2-C6A0-4793-97F0-9914973C3875.jpeg
    281.8 KB · Views: 8
FEB 4 updated FEB 5, 2020
FBI, Collier County deputies continue search for missing Miami infant
[...]

Detectives brought in an alligator nuisance trapper to kill alligators so they can search their stomachs. We also saw investigators carrying paper bags back to their crime scene units.

EP8vgzwX0AENeCP.jpg

[...]

No one is saying exactly why this area was the focus of Tuesday’s search.

[...]

FEB 4, 2020
Search For Missing SW Miami Baby Andrew Caballeiro Continues In Collier County
[...]

On Tuesday, authorities shifted their search investigation to Collier County.

It’s not clear how those in law enforcement picked this area to search, but it is close to the path that Ernesto Caballeiro took from southwest Miami-Dade to Pasco County. The area, north of Tampa, is where the baby’s father took his life.
This area has been part of a massive search for a few days and many are making it their mission to find baby Andrew.

[...]

Nicholas told us he’s looking for any signs of Andrew, including diapers.

“It’s just a group of everyone and we hope we have luck taking our time and doing our best searching.”

Texas EquuSearch and a team of more than 30 people from Peace River K9 Search and Rescue have been searching as well.

[...]

Miami-Dade police are the lead agency and they tell me the search so far has found no signs of baby Andrew.

[...]

The three women will be buried on Wednesday.
Did the sperm donor take diapers with him? Was he even using a car seat? Was Andrew breast or bottle fed?

FEB 4 updated FEB 5, 2020
FBI, Collier County deputies continue search for missing Miami infant
[...]

Detectives brought in an alligator nuisance trapper to kill alligators so they can search their stomachs. We also saw investigators carrying paper bags back to their crime scene units.

EP8vgzwX0AENeCP.jpg

[...]

No one is saying exactly why this area was the focus of Tuesday’s search.

[...]
Oh good god, that is gruesome. I mean I'm glad that they're doing it and it makes sense, but jesus what a terrible way to go.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back