FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With all the natural predators in South Florida (not counting humans) it is getting harder and harder to think he will be found alive.

Honestly, 99% of my hope evaporated when we learned the blonde lady was likely a bystander who didn't have Andrew with her. A kindergartener could maybe survive outdoors for three days in South Florida in January. They'd be hungry and thirsty, but the weather is mild enough that it's survivable. A newborn? No.

This is so freaking horrible.

Honestly, 99% of my hope evaporated when we learned the blonde lady was likely a bystander who didn't have Andrew with her. A kindergartener could maybe survive outdoors for three days in South Florida in January. They'd be hungry and thirsty, but the weather is mild enough that it's survivable. A newborn? No.

This is so freaking horrible.
I can't go there yet. He took that baby for a reason - I don't know what that reason is but it was enough to murder three people. I remember having this same feeling in Jayme's case - that JP went through a lot of trouble to take her (he brutally murdered both her parents) so why would he turn around and kill her?

We need another Jayme Closs miracle. Andrew could be the one except that he's a newborn. He is not capable of escaping on his own as she did. :(

My heart is heavy and I am very concerned about baby Andrew but I haven't given up on the chance that he is still alive. MOO

There must be a past trail From bio dad/murder/kidnapping/suicide to follow. There is outrage in the community and shock.

I just wonder where it will lead.
And to think it was noted he transported children.....did he? He has a record.

My thoughts go to Andrews big sister.
She lost a lot that day.
Her whole household.
Her World.

He has a record but was working for the schools transporting children?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article239752953.html

Public records list Nesty School Services as a company owned by Caballeiro that transports students to and from about a dozen South Dade elementary, middle and high schools. Its Facebook page says it’s licensed and insured. Some of the schools listed on its website include Coral Reef and Robert Morgan Senior High schools and Jack D. Gordon Elementary.

Miami-Dade Public Schools spokeswoman Daisy Gonzalez said Nesty is not a contracted vendor with the school system. She said it’s not unusual for companies to market themselves independently and contract service directly with parents.

State records show that Caballeiro has several arrests in Miami-Dade over the years. In 2004 he was accused of a slew of car thefts and of running a chop shop. Caballeiro wound up pleading guilty and accepting probation on a single charge of grand theft. He was also granted a withhold of adjudication, which meant a criminal conviction did not appear on his record. His probation ended in 2006. He also has previous arrests for aggravated assault and loitering, both cases that were dropped.

cc/10%TOS/WS

He has a record but was working for the schools transporting children?
Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that it's a thing, apparently, to contract out to parents and market in a way that suggests you're working with the school (paraphrasing). So if the Miller's use this service and the Jones family too, then sure, sign us up... sort of business. Criminal background checks completely avoided that way.

Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that it's a thing, apparently, to contract out to parents and market in a way that suggests you're working with the school (paraphrasing). So if the Miller's use this service and the Jones family too, then sure, sign us up... sort of business. Criminal background checks completely avoided that way.
With the world like it is, we are still just handing out our kids too anyone? SMDH!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article239752953.html

Public records list Nesty School Services as a company owned by Caballeiro that transports students to and from about a dozen South Dade elementary, middle and high schools. Its Facebook page says it’s licensed and insured. Some of the schools listed on its website include Coral Reef and Robert Morgan Senior High schools and Jack D. Gordon Elementary.

Miami-Dade Public Schools spokeswoman Daisy Gonzalez said Nesty is not a contracted vendor with the school system. She said it’s not unusual for companies to market themselves independently and contract service directly with parents.

State records show that Caballeiro has several arrests in Miami-Dade over the years. In 2004 he was accused of a slew of car thefts and of running a chop shop. Caballeiro wound up pleading guilty and accepting probation on a single charge of grand theft. He was also granted a withhold of adjudication, which meant a criminal conviction did not appear on his record. His probation ended in 2006. He also has previous arrests for aggravated assault and loitering, both cases that were dropped.

cc/10%TOS/WS
Schools AND parents need to do better than this!

I agree that if he wanted to kill the baby, he would have done it at the home. There is a reason he killed 3 people and took the baby alive. I really hope that he passed the baby along to a family member or friend who is caring for him. What a selfish to rip this family apart and leave no clues regarding the baby's whereabouts. I'm glad he spared the other child, at least.

Hoping for the best for baby Andrew.

I think he took the child BECAUSE he was a boy and I'm thinking it was a male thing of wanting 'his son/boy' with him. However it sounds as if he left without any proper supplies for the baby and I think the baby died accidentally and hence why he committed suicide.

IMOO
That's what I think too. There was no evidence that he had formula or bottles or diapers for the baby. A newborn needs a lot of care and attention. They are FRAGILE. They can die of dehydration or hypothermia very quickly. :(

I think this selfish man was so busy trying to evade capture that he neglected his baby. And when he realised the baby had died, he buried him somewhere and shot himself in the head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back