FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ughhh why isn’t there more out about this baby
There was a video posted four hours ago - a relative arrived from Havana - but it's in Spanish. Maybe someone here can translate?

https://www.univision.com/local/mia...-secuestrado-por-su-padre-en-miami-dade-video

The caption below the video (translated by Google) reads:

They intensify the search for the newborn who was kidnapped by his father in Miami-Dade
Little Andrew Caballeiro disappeared since January 28 after the murder of his mother, grandmother and great grandmother in the city of Homestead.
Humberto Valdés, a relative of the victims, arrived in Miami from Havana to prepare the funerals of his loved ones.

FEB 1, 2020
Brother Of A Triple Murder Victim Arrives For Funeral, Infant Andrew Caballeiro Still Missing
[...]

While the search continues, family members of Andrew’s mother, Arlety Garcia-Valdez, grandmother, Isabel Valdez-Gonzalez, and great-grandmother, Lina Gonzalez-Licor, arrived in South Florida.

[...]

...The family says the women were gunned down protecting the newborn.

“God knows and everyone knows how much we’ve suffered,” said HV, after arriving at Miami International Airport on Friday. HV is the brother of Valdez-Gonzalez.

[...]

“I ask the entire country to please come forward if you have the baby,” said RV, the aunt of Garcia-Valdez. “All we want is for the baby to be with us. The family promises they won’t press charges against that person.”

[...]

“This is the duty that as a son, brother and uncle I’ve been given and that’s exactly why we’re here, to give our family an honorable burial,” said HV.

The family will hold a funeral for the three women on Tuesday and the women will be buried on Wednesday.

[...]

I want to scream
and ROAR!!!

SBM

Those with information regarding the child’s whereabouts can call the FDLE’s Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 1-888-356-4774 or the Miami-Dade Police Department at 305-471-2400 or 911.

I want to scream
and ROAR!!!

SBM

Those with information regarding the child’s whereabouts can call the FDLE’s Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 1-888-356-4774 or the Miami-Dade Police Department at 305-471-2400 or 911.

These ladies died heroes, while baby Andrew’s father was both a monster and a coward. SMH.

He has to be a monster. How can you carry a baby, in a carrier, from a murder scene, then dispose of the baby. I bet the baby is still strapped into the carrier. If he had to remove the baby to dispose of him, it is possible the skin to skin contact would have registered in his brain. I hope LE has a clear picture of the carrier so they know what they're looking for. Poor baby.

Perhaps I am being too hopeful, but I think it’s more likely the baby is alive. He didn’t kill the young girl at the scene, and I think he dropped the baby off with a relative.

I pray this is right. I think the child is being hidden. A sister, aunt, cousin...

Amateur opinion and speculation

He has to be a monster. How can you carry a baby, in a carrier, from a murder scene, then dispose of the baby. I bet the baby is still strapped into the carrier. If he had to remove the baby to dispose of him, it is possible the skin to skin contact would have registered in his brain. I hope LE has a clear picture of the carrier so they know what they're looking for. Poor baby.
I think he will be found strapped to his seat. Poor little soul! IMO

FEB 2, 2020
Investigators search for missing Miami baby off US-41 in Collier County
[...]

“We’ve got air boats, we got horses, we got dogs, we got the ground searchers,” said Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas EquuSearch.

Texas EquuSearch led a search assisted by Peace River K9 Search and Rescue with a team of 30 people to look for baby Andrew in areas off US-41 in Collier County Sunday.

“Time is not on our side,” Miller said. “We’ve got a tiny, tiny baby, and we know the animal, alligator activity and stuff could certainly hinder what we’re doing.”

[...]

... Searchers said they planned to look for him until dark.

“We’ll do the best that we can do and leave the results up to God,” a statement shared by all 30 volunteers. “He’s been good for us before, so we’re asking him again.”

FEB 2, 2020
Investigators search for missing Miami baby off US-41 in Collier County
[...]

“We’ve got air boats, we got horses, we got dogs, we got the ground searchers,” said Tim Miller, the founder and director of Texas EquuSearch.

Texas EquuSearch led a search assisted by Peace River K9 Search and Rescue with a team of 30 people to look for baby Andrew in areas off US-41 in Collier County Sunday.

“Time is not on our side,” Miller said. “We’ve got a tiny, tiny baby, and we know the animal, alligator activity and stuff could certainly hinder what we’re doing.”

[...]

... Searchers said they planned to look for him until dark.

“We’ll do the best that we can do and leave the results up to God,” a statement shared by all 30 volunteers. “He’s been good for us before, so we’re asking him again.”

Gotta love that Tim Miller.

Nothing new, just more appeals.

·
43m

Help us find baby Andrew Caballeiro. Anyone with information on his whereabouts and/or information on the triple homicide is requested to IMMEDIATELY call 9-1-1 or
@CrimeStopper305
at (305) 471-8477. #FindBabyAndrew
EP23ZZ9X4AQC4G1

Miami-Dade Police on Twitter

This is so sad. My heart hurts for the remaining family of the baby and women who were killed. I wonder if the dad fully intended on taking and caring for Andrew, but during the murders he was injured/shot and also passed. This would cause the dad to panic and hide the baby and take his own life. All IMO.

FEB 3, 2020
Missing Miami-Dade Baby’s Family Hires Private Detective to Join Search
The family of a missing newborn from South Florida whose father was found dead in an apparent suicide following a triple murder in southwest Miami-Dade has hired a private detective to aid in the search.

Family members of little Andrew Caballeiro made the trip from Cuba to southwest Miami-Dade to gather belongings inside the boy's home Monday.

[...]

"We are checking every single lead that we have, every single information that may bring us a new lead so we can try to see if we can find a place or someone, a witness, that may have information about Andrew's whereabouts," said Fernando Alvarez, with the Missing Children Global Network.

[...]

(Video at the link)

Peace River K9 Search and Rescue

Peace River K9 Search and Rescue Association Inc.

The search has made its way to Southwest Florida. Those involved in the search include investigators who have assisted in high-profile cases, including the search for Caylee Anthony.

“We’ve had a lot of luck and seeing if we can have a little bit of luck one more time,” Miller said.

The search team is made up of all volunteers, people who are willing to look up and down roads and dig deep into the woods, all with the hopes of finding baby Andrew. Searchers said they planned to look for him until dark.

FEB 3, 2020
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article239931753.html
[...]

“Our detectives are still following all the leads they have in the case. We have the assistance of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI, but at this time there’s been no change in the investigation,” Miami-Dade county police Detective Ángel Rodríguez told el Nuevo Herald Monday.

Michael Leverock, spokesman for the Miami office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, confirmed the agency is assisting in the case.

Authorities are still searching locations where Caballeiro might have taken the baby after he left the house where the three women were murdered Jan. 28, near SW 219th Street and 187th Avenue.

[...]

But even as the family waits for the baby’s return, members have been preparing the funerals of the three victims. Those will take place Tuesday in Miami, but Reina Valdés said the family wants to keep the ceremony private and declined to provide details.

[...]

I can't go there yet. He took that baby for a reason - I don't know what that reason is but it was enough to murder three people. I remember having this same feeling in Jayme's case - that JP went through a lot of trouble to take her (he brutally murdered both her parents) so why would he turn around and kill her?

We need another Jayme Closs miracle. Andrew could be the one except that he's a newborn. He is not capable of escaping on his own as she did. :(

My heart is heavy and I am very concerned about baby Andrew but I haven't given up on the chance that he is still alive. MOO

❤️❤️❤️

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67