FL FL - Andrew Caballeiro, 8 days, missing after 3 women killed, Miami, 28 Jan 2020 *father found dead*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MOO
Still receiving tips and investigation still open.

This is such a sad tragic case for these 4 generations in this family.

Great Grandmother
Grandmother
Mama
and Baby Andrew.
Lost their lives.

The monster took his life.
Why leave Andrew a mystery.

FEB 28, 2020
Florida police K9 bitten by snake while searching for missing baby
[...]

Phi’s prognosis for a full recovery is good. He was released to finish recovering at home with his handler on Friday.

[...]

Pasco Sheriff’s Office is one of the few agencies in the nation that has Human Remains Detection K9s integrated within their agency.

U6ROA276YJBWFKGZNHZ7MPNEW4.png

[...]
That's because in Pasco a lot of remains are found from homeless / drug addicts / and murders it's crazy never have I lived in a county where so many body's are found there have been at least 7 body's found with no information released and 2 murder victims found in a 5 mile radius from me in the past 5 years and several missing people that you hear about a few times then never hear about again but are still missing like Brooklyn peck she's further away from me about 9 miles but her name popped in my head and one of the murder Vic's was a lady from out of state found behind the same metro PC's I go to and I live in a good area. it's crazy in FL . People have a way of disappearing and never turning up it's sad but so many swamps and Gators and man groves have a way of making things disappear .

I grew up in Pasco and still have family in New Port Richey and my parents are buried there so I get there whenever I can..if has always had its share of crack addicts/homeless/beggars along 19 but I was surprised to see just how bad it had gotten the last time I was there which was 2016.

That's because in Pasco a lot of remains are found from homeless / drug addicts / and murders it's crazy never have I lived in a county where so many body's are found there have been at least 7 body's found with no information released and 2 murder victims found in a 5 mile radius from me in the past 5 years and several missing people that you hear about a few times then never hear about again but are still missing like Brooklyn peck she's further away from me about 9 miles but her name popped in my head and one of the murder Vic's was a lady from out of state found behind the same metro PC's I go to and I live in a good area. it's crazy in FL . People have a way of disappearing and never turning up it's sad but so many swamps and Gators and man groves have a way of making things disappear .

I grew up in Pasco and still have family in New Port Richey and my parents are buried there so I get there whenever I can..if has always had its share of crack addicts/homeless/beggars along 19 but I was surprised to see just how bad it had gotten the last time I was there which was 2016.
When I moved here in 2006 it was not to bad now I can't wait for the day we have saved enough to buy a house and leave this town and the crazyness behind.

he took the baby because he is one of those people who saw the baby as property, he didn't want to raise the child but he didn't want anyone else to either.
Taking the baby from the mother even in death was a power play and disposing of the child where no one could reunited him with his mother was more of the same IMO

When I moved here in 2006 it was not to bad now I can't wait for the day we have saved enough to buy a house and leave this town and the crazyness behind.
I feel that way about the Poconos where I live now except we own a house since 2007 (I moved here in 2001 with my adopted parents who are now in NC)..& with the way the housing market is in this area it isnt happening without a friggen miracle

As the days go by I think Andrew is also dead and unfortunately there are so many places in Florida where a body can be hidden for years or forever.

I feel that way about the Poconos where I live now except we own a house since 2007 (I moved here in 2001 with my adopted parents who are now in NC)..& with the way the housing market is in this area it isnt happening without a friggen miracle

As the days go by I think Andrew is also dead and unfortunately there are so many places in Florida where a body can be hidden for years or forever.
I totally get you on the Poconos I'm originally from Berks county pa when we moved from there to fl for the most part the prostitutes and druggies Were in reading now I'm not saying that they weren't outside of reading but it wasn't something that was commonplace to just see walking down the street I went back up to visit family and friends 2 years ago and could not believe the change that has happened in Berks as much as I Miss Pennsylvania I would never move back there the taxes the cost of owning a home and everyday expenses are astronomical now adding the fact that they're trying to clean up reading and pushing the inner-city riffraff out into the outskirts it's spelled trouble from the day started their City clean up back when I was younger it was safe to walk around at night you knew that you didn't go near reading in the daytime let alone at night time or near the City line otherwise you were okay now it's just gotten bad.

Have you seen this child? Andrew Caballeiro

Missing baby in Florida: Police search for infant after 4 people found dead - CNN

The father is suspected of murdering the babys mother, grandmother and great grandmother, after which he took the baby and fled. The father was found about 300 miles northwest of Miami he had taken his own life. His vehicle was found nearby but the baby has not been found.

I am sure we have a thread on here for this case. I'll try to find it.

MOO

he took the baby because he is one of those people who saw the baby as property, he didn't want to raise the child but he didn't want anyone else to either.
Taking the baby from the mother even in death was a power play and disposing of the child where no one could reunited him with his mother was more of the same IMO

^^^ all of this

OCT 28, 2020
In Pursuit with John Walsh
MISSING: Andrew Caballeiro went missing on January 28, 2020. Police say the suspect in his case, Ernesto Caballeiro, was found deceased, but the search to find the baby is still active. The infant was last seen in Miami, FL. If you know anything, please reach out to our hotline today: 833-378-7783
Have you seen this child? Andrew Caballeiro

One year later, the disappearance of Andrew Caballeiro is a cold case.

Fernando Alvarez is a private investigator hired by the child’s surviving family, and one year later, they’ve accepted the grim reality the child will never be found.

“We want to give closure to this case to find baby Andrew, so he can be buried along with his mother, but it’s not happening,” Alvarez said.

Andrew’s family is focused on raising his sister, who was not with the family on the day they were murdered.
Search for missing baby turns into cold case 1 year after disappearance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back