FL FL - Arielle Reis Coutinho Valdes, 21, went for a run, Lee Co, 28 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No foul play involved? So she just jumped from the bridge? There must be more to this story.
Injuries consistent with foul play are usually obviously (despite what you may see on TV, it's incredibly difficult to pick up a hundred+ pound resisting individual and just toss them over a railing - unless you're the Incredible Hunk). Vehicular pedestrian accident would be more likely, but the ME would likely find evidence of that. The severity of injury depends on vehicle speed, the angle of impact of the vehicle/pedestrian (and the person's center of gravity) the part of the body that first comes into contact with the vehicle, (and conversely, the part of the vehicle the pedestrian impacts first), as well as the vehicle design. Most injuries arising from such impact accidents (in adults) are trauma to the head, legs and pelvis, tibial plateau fractures and ligamentous injuries of the knee, and head injuries (TBI). That would be evident to the ME or coroner assisting with the recovery of the remains and the death investigation. They don't usually say "no foul play" without ME input, at least not in my experience. No matter what happened, she is gone, dearly missed, and deeply loved. I hope she is at peace now.

One last thought is I think a lot of us were struggling with why LE wouldn’t say they had footage of her either jumping off the bridge, or acknowledge the lack of evidence she made it to the other side. I assumed it was to save the family heartache until her body was recovered, but now I am thinking that it was to prevent any copycats. That is not a bridge I would think to end my life on. Everyone here knows how many suicides happen on big bridges like the Skyway Bridge in St Pete, FL, before they put up the barricades. I hope no one else now sees this bridge as a way out.

Hey Everyone,
Isn't it nice that you no longer have to deal with the obnoxious ads on Websleuths. You also don't have to deal with me whining asking for donations for the server. Websleuths is so much better now and that is because of our partnership with Othram. We are now free of my whining and those horrid ads.
If you like the fact that we are ad-free then please consider making a monthly donation to DNA Solves.com CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A MONTHLY DONATION TO DNA SOLVES
By subscribing and making a monthly donation, you will be helping the families finally get the answers they deserve.
The amazing people at DNA Solves/Othram care deeply about finding the families of the unidentified.
Even 5 dollars a month would go a long way to finding the families of the unidentified.
Please do not discuss this on this thread. CLICK HERE if you would like to discuss further or have any questions.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

The community had also started a meal train for the Valdes family, printed flyers and shirts, shared posts, and took food and water to those searching, the family reported.

"As we now face the heartbreaking reality of Arielle’s passing, let’s take a moment to recognize the extraordinary strength of our community," reads the Finding Arielle Facebook page. "The efforts we made together were widespread and unforgettable, showing just how powerful we can be when we unite for a common cause. In the face of this tragedy, we’ve proven that we are more than just neighbors — we are a true community, bound by our care and commitment to one another."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97
Back