GUILTY FL - Astronaut Lisa Nowak arrested in kidnap attempt, 5 Feb 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Smurf said:
capt.ny11802060230.astronaut_arrested_ny118.jpg

She is starting to look rough in this pic from June of 06. The teeth are deteriorating; isn't that a sign of drug use? (the teeth and skin usually tell the tale) I just can't see what else could make her flip out and plan what it sounds like she was planning. The bi-polar angle could work too I guess.
Smurf: This Pic was taken during the presser when they returned back to earth.It was taken days after the Pic of her in the Flight suit. I do not think she can change that quick.

Both of my daughters are needing braces right now (no dental insurance). I will scape it together and get it done because I don't want them to have to deal with braces as adults. It must take alot longer to move teeth around in an adult.

In one of the posted articles it says she had directions to Shipman's house and emails between CS and BO. I wonder how she came to have emails from between CS and BO?

Also, she paid cash for motel and fuel from Houston and Orlando. She must not have wanted a paper trail between the two.

I wonder if LE found her "to do" list?

I read the article and maybe I missed this part, but how did Nowak know that Shipman was at the airport? How did she know her home address, if indeed she did.

JDB said:
Smurf: This Pic was taken during the presser when they returned back to earth.It was taken days after the Pic of her in the Flight suit. I do not think she can change that quick.
I realize that there is alot of time between pictures. Just saying how rough she looks now as opposed to some of the other healthy pictures I am seeing of her.

Reminds me of Whitney Houston's trainwreck descent into drug addiction. Talk about someone having major talent and being on top of the world and nearly losing it all for that good ole 'whack crack' (and bad taste in men).

Smurf said:
capt.ny11802060230.astronaut_arrested_ny118.jpg

She is starting to look rough in this pic from June of 06. The teeth are deteriorating; isn't that a sign of drug use? (the teeth and skin usually tell the tale) I just can't see what else could make her flip out and plan what it sounds like she was planning. The bi-polar angle could work too I guess.

If she were doing meth at that point, they would have found out b/c they have all kinds of medical tests before going into space, which she did in July 2006.

WhiteWolf said:
In one of the posted articles it says she had directions to Shipman's house and emails between CS and BO. I wonder how she came to have emails from between CS and BO?

Also, she paid cash for motel and fuel from Houston and Orlando. She must not have wanted a paper trail between the two.

I wonder if LE found her "to do" list?

I'm betting she somehow stole BO's email password and got into his email account. More charges there?? She may even know how to hack computers, with her training.

I definitely believe she meant to rid herself of CS....she must have felt she was the only thing standing in the way of her having this guy.

PaperDoll said:
I read the article and maybe I missed this part, but how did Nowak know that Shipman was at the airport? How did she know her home address, if indeed she did.
Good question pd---- maybe the emails she had from the 2 gave the info and that is what set her off-- do we know where he lives?

LinasK said:
This belongs in Bizarre News! :rolleyes: How far this astronaut has fallen! She was really pretty in her astronaut picture, now she's thrown her career away, one that a lot of people would gladly have.

She looks like the before and after pictures of methamphetimine users!

PaperDoll said:

LE found directions to Shipman's house in Nowak's stuff.

j2mirish said:
Good question pd---- maybe the emails she had from the 2 gave the info and that is what set her off-- do we know where he lives?
Gosh, I'll have to go back and read the article again to find out where he lives.. He emails make sense, but I even wonder how she got a hold of those? boy, nothing is private anymore..

CNN reporting Nowak will be back in court today at 4pm EST to face charges on the new 1st degree attempted murder charge.

PaperDoll said:
Gosh, I'll have to go back and read the article again to find out where he lives.. He emails make sense, but I even wonder how she got a hold of those? boy, nothing is private anymore..
maybe one or the other sent them to her? who know--- what a mess- I just cant imagine how someone with her family & career can get so wrapped up in a "dream" to end up like this- I am having trouble even saying I feel sorry for her- cause at this point- I dont

It does not even look like the same women.

Buzz, although I appreciate your imagination... I was thinking the hose was for like beating her... The first thing that occured to me was how police use to beat people with rubber hoses because it left no marks.

If she had directions to Shipman's house then I wonder why she wanted to be at the airport waiting for her. I would assume the big rush to get there would be so she wouldn't be missing from home for too long of a time period; but why not just go and hide at her house and wait. An airport is an awfully busy place to be seen trying to kidnap someone. I guess she tought her disguise was enough.

I'm confused as to how she timed her arrival in Orlando to exactly coincide with when CS would be landing there. And if she was in such a hurry, why not fly herself, or maybe she didn't want her name showing up on a passenger manifest on a flight to Orlando, which makes me think even more that she intended to kill this woman.

What the heck did she tell her husband as to why she'd be gone for so long and why she was driving and not flying? Are her kids teenagers so it was easier to leave them for so long? It's all going to be very interesting.

kgeaux said:
She looks like the before and after pictures of methamphetimine users!
Call me crazy. But her looks be because hse had been traveling with no sleep. Possibly taking No Doze to stay awake?I know when I was driving Truck I was up over 24 hours with a co-driver. Pulled in the Truck stop and I looked dead beat tired.

Smurf said:
If she had directions to Shipman's house then I wonder why she wanted to be at the airport waiting for her. I would assume the big rush to get there would be so she wouldn't be missing from home for too long of a time period; but why not just go and hide at her house and wait. An airport is an awfully busy place to be seen trying to kidnap someone. I guess she tought her disguise was enough.

Shipman's plane landed sometime around midnight so maybe the parking garage was fairly empty at that time? Novak may have figured she'd try to grab Shipman in the parking garage because of the element of suprise.

JDB said:
Call me crazy. But her looks be because hse had been traveling with no sleep. Possibly taking No Doze to stay awake?I know when I was driving Truck I was up over 24 hours with a co-driver. Pulled in the Truck stop and I looked dead beat tired.
the 2 pics would "appear" to be very very different, meth would sound like a good reason, but she is active in NASA, so I am having trouble believing in a drug problem, even hard for me to understand how an emotional problem would go undetected?:confused:

Buzz-I agree 100% with your scenario. She sounds completely dellusional and I am relieved that CS didn't become a murder victim.
The article mentioned she had a "love letter" to BO with her. I wonder this helped with the attempted murder charge. Maybe she "confessed" her intentions in the letter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland
Back