FL FL - Austin Stephanos & Perry Cohen, both 14, Jupiter, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think a copy of it has been recovered:
Beyond [the "Peace Out Jup" snap], officials investigating the teens’ disappearance were unable to retrieve the posts or any other content posted by Austin. Snapchat cited federal laws and standards calling on a government entity to produce a court order or search warrant before it could consider releasing any content.

The State Attorney’s Office also told the FWC investigators that, absent criminal charges in the case, they could not “subpoena for phone records or Snapchat,” the FWC report said.

Link, which also goes into more detail about the nature of Snapchat etc.: http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...at-posts-shed-light-on-missing-teens-f/nrDFh/

(This article is a month old, but I didn't see it posted yet... apologies if it's a repeat!)

Blu Stephanos and Carly Black walked along the Jupiter Inlet Wednesday where their son, Austin, and his friend, Perry Cohen, headed out fishing last July 24, never to be seen again.

Blu told me, “ I don’t know if it will get easier, you know, to be honest. First thing I think about in the morning and when you lay your head down the last thing you think about. I don’t know if that will ever change.”
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-p...sea-parents-of-austin-stephanos-speak-to-wptv

attachment.php

Artist Shepard Fairey, who created the famous Obama “Hope” poster in 2008, has gifted Pamela Cohen and Nick Korniloff, the parents of missing Florida teen Perry J. Cohen, a portrait of their son that will support the foundation they created in his name.
http://pagesix.com/2016/07/27/shepard-fairey-gifts-parents-of-missing-teen-portrait/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 448
[h=1]Street Artist to Sell ‘Portraits for Perry’ to Benefit Art Miami Founder’s Charity[/h]
The art world united behind Art Miami founder Nick Korniloff and his wife, Pamela Cohen, when Perry Cohen, her son and his stepson, was lost at sea in July 2015.

Now, street artist Al Baseer Holly, known as ABH, will donate 50 percent of the proceeds from sales of commissioned portraits to the Perry J. Cohen Foundation, a nonprofit founded by the couple.

The “Portraits for Perry” initiative hopes to raise $400,000 to establish the Perry J. Cohen Wetlands Laboratory at Jupiter Community High School, in Jupiter, Florida, where the teen was set to begin school in the Environmental Research & Field Studies Academy just three weeks after his tragic disappearance.

Maybe off topic, but just coming across this - why is there a Perry Foundation and not an Austin one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parents file wrongful-death lawsuit in 2015 disappearance of teens at sea

July 21, 2017

The parents of one of two South Florida teenagers who disappeared at sea during a fishing trip in 2015 are suing the family of their son's best friend.

Pamela and Philip Cohen joined attorney Guy Rubin outside the Palm Beach County courthouse Friday morning in West Palm Beach as they announced the filing of a wrongful-death lawsuit.

Parents file wrongful-death lawsuit in 2015 disappearance of teens at sea

July 21, 2017

The parents of one of two South Florida teenagers who disappeared at sea during a fishing trip in 2015 are suing the family of their son's best friend.

Pamela and Philip Cohen joined attorney Guy Rubin outside the Palm Beach County courthouse Friday morning in West Palm Beach as they announced the filing of a wrongful-death lawsuit.

Was just coming to see if anyone updated with the lawsuit filing. So sad their remains never were found. I honestly can't say i blame Perry's family for filing this. The boat was not equipped with safety measures at all. Sad. RiP boys .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back