GUILTY FL - Baby Girl Found Floating Near Boynton Beach, June 2018 - Baby June

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Infant's body found near Boynton Inlet

An infant's body was found Friday on the ocean side of the Boynton Beach Inlet, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

The infant female was discovered by an off-duty Boynton Beach firefighter who had been boating at the time.

It's unclear how long the body had been in the water.

The sheriff's office has dispatched detectives from the PBSO Special Victims Unit to investigate.

The Palm Beach County Medical Examiner's Office will determine the cause of death.

Baby’s body found floating in ocean near Boynton Beach Inlet

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — An off-duty firefighter was boating near the Boynton Beach Inlet early Friday afternoon when he discovered a baby girl’s body floating in the water, authorities said.

The child’s age and how long she was in the water was not yet determined, said Teri Barbera, spokeswoman for the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office.

The only way I can see this being 'innocent' is if this poor baby died as a result of some kind of boating accident. Perhaps it was a small family boat that went down and nobody knew about it, and her parents also died but haven't been found. But realistically, foul play is much more likely. Rest in peace, baby girl.

This is so sad. She never even got a chance. The story would've been so much better if a firefighter had found her in a safe haven box at the fire station.

And according my FL state SIL, they do have the Safe Haven Law there so, this makes it all the more sad. (Not that if they hadn't this would be ok, just that, even more options are there).

This is the worst thing. No one HAS to do this. There are options.

And according my FL state SIL, they do have the Safe Haven Law there so, this makes it all the more sad. (Not that if they hadn't this would be ok, just that, even more options are there).

I think it's time to give money to parents who don't want their babies. Having a Safe Haven law hasn't stopped the abuse and murders. Seems like they would bring them in exchange for money. It's what makes their world go 'round.

I think it's time to give money to parents who don't want their babies. Having a Safe Haven law hasn't stopped the abuse and murders. Seems like they would bring them in exchange for money. It's what makes their world go 'round.
The only problem with that idea is that a lot of people would start making babies to help support themselves. Seems like there's always someone who finds a way to abuse any efforts to improve society, MOO

I agree. Why would someone choose to murder their child over giving them a chance to be with another family that would love and take care of them? Not saying this is what happened, but it sure looks that way.

Not another. Sigh. Why are people putting so little value on the human life? Babies? Why? I don't even know I like abortion but for gosh sakes, at least the child wouldn't be born and tortured if they weren't wanted. Why go through pregnancy, labor, delivery, and then kill? It doesn't make sense. And NO, I don't think paying people for their child is a good idea. No. They can get free abortions if they want them. They can freely give the child up for adoption. They can freely give the child up under safe haven laws. Most people have family or friends that would take a baby if you admit you can't raise the baby. Why should we pay people for their child? Adoption agencies do require money to adopt, but I don't think they pay people for their babies. Surrogates pay people to have a baby for them. So there's option available. already and people aren't using them.

Killing the baby killers may put a damper on the amount we're seeing, but sadly I don't really believe it will. After all, aren't we all civilized enough to realize murder is wrong, yet that isn't stopping the amount of cases. The threat of life in prison, or death isn't stopping it. I don't know the answer. Lord knows I wish I did and could stop all this.

The only problem with that idea is that a lot of people would start making babies to help support themselves. Seems like there's always someone who finds a way to abuse any efforts to improve society, MOO
They already do with the food stamp system and other welfare benefits. I agree there are those who make a living out of scamming the system and charities. This is a sad situation. I read somewhere yesterday about an infant found dead in a diaper box. I think. There are too many tragic stories everyday. I can’t keep up.

I agree. Why would someone choose to murder their child over giving them a chance to be with another family that would love and take care of them? Not saying this is what happened, but it sure looks that way.

Exactly. Also, if they were selfish enough to not care about the baby's future, they would be saving themselves this way too. I can't imagine they want to serve a prison term for murder.

They already do with the food stamp system and other welfare benefits. I agree there are those who make a living out of scamming the system and charities. This is a sad situation. I read somewhere yesterday about an infant found dead in a diaper box. I think. There are too many tragic stories everyday. I can’t keep up.

Yes, little Harlee Lewis. Her Mom told cops her daughter was abducted after she was beaten. But no, she had just killed her and left her little baby girls body in a cardboard box. Ugh. This has me so angry. A relative of mine (infant) was murdered by her mother (we are Fathers side) so this has me angry. Any one of us would have taken our relative in, just like I'm sure a lot of people would have loved this little girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back