GUILTY FL - Baby Girl Found Floating Near Boynton Beach, June 2018 - Baby June

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please stay on topic, everyone. This is not the time for a discussion about welfare. Let's first try to identify this little baby who doesn't have her name back yet before we speculate about government benefits and any role they may have played here.

From press conference.

Baby June.

Most likely Between 4-7 days old per ME.

Birth date likely May 25-28

Non Caucasian or Asian. Possibly mixed race, Black or Hispanic.

Best approximation In water from 6-18 hours before discovery.

Possible child drifted up from as far south as Broward county.

PBSO Hotline Special Victims Unit 561-688-4155

Newborn found floating near Boynton Inlet likely drifted from Broward, detectives say

400x225

so they say she as an attended birth. so the baby's umbilicus must have been cut under medical care is what im thinking. I hope this info is distributed to all hospitals, birth centers and midwives in the Broward Co. area!

so they say she as an attended birth. so the baby's umbilicus must have been cut under medical care is what im thinking. I hope this info is distributed to all hospitals, birth centers and midwives in the Broward Co. area!
Maybe she will be recognized by someone who was present? She looks chubby and full term .

So sad. I would bet this child was a "shaken baby" and died and they dumped her in the water. So how many women or girls in Boward county had babies during that time frame and now can't account for it. Someone has to know, you don't carry a child for 9 months, full term and no one notices that the baby is missing. Unless it's like the Megan Pratt case, here in Hernando. Parents killed her, and moved. Told family she was with relatives, for 3 years.

I think I read in the article that they noticed a pin prick mark on her heel, like one done after birth at a hospital. So hopefully there’s a record of this sweet baby’s birth somewhere and her now missing will raise an alarm.

So sad. I would bet this child was a "shaken baby" and died and they dumped her in the water. So how many women or girls in Boward county had babies during that time frame and now can't account for it. Someone has to know, you don't carry a child for 9 months, full term and no one notices that the baby is missing. Unless it's like the Megan Pratt case, here in Hernando. Parents killed her, and moved. Told family she was with relatives, for 3 years.

they did decline to say whether there were signs of abuse :*(

Eerie similarities emerge between Baby June and Baby Moses

STUART, Fla. (CBS12) —

The case of Baby June in Palm Beach County is drawing stark similarities to a cold case in Martin County.

An unidentified baby, dubbed Baby Moses, was also discovered floating in the water more than three decades ago.

Division Lt. Michael Dougherty with the Martin County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation says they’re not giving up until they find out who killed him.

“It went to the Medical Examiner’s Office. They learned it was ruled a homicide. The cause of death was drowning,” Dougherty said.

Baby Moses was found in the St. Lucie River near Stuart in November 1983, floating face down behind a condominium complex. His umbilical cord was still attached.

#BABYJUNE

Baby girl found in Boynton Beach Inlet, #Florida. She was 4 to 7 days old. The image shown is a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office artist’s rendering of what the infant may have looked like in life.
42E4FA37-2C46-46F4-B193-3AA9DC1D0727.jpeg
If you have any information about this child, please call 1-800-THELOST

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

You can find and share her poster here: Have you seen this child?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haizljnes01
Back