GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is basically a way to get Tim Ferriter’s testimony in without him testifying. This is what he would say if he testified to justify what he did. Blame the child! This way he doesn’t get to be cross examined about being an angry, sadistic abuser. JMO

This is pathetic. I have no sympathy for the defendant. What he and his miserable wife did is nothing short of imprisonment and worse. Get on with the sentence, I have other cases to follow besides this arrogant disgusting man that deserves to live in a box.

“Tim has always exhibited a great love for family.”

“Tim and Tracy went down to Honduras to work with poor children for a year”

“I’m imploring you to show mercy. I will be 74 next month and I want to spend more time with him before I go.”

Tim Ferriter’s mother, Maureen

Short and sweet statement

I have not seen this kind of bs at a sentence hearing before. Am I missing something. Why are we being subjected to these people. The guy is guilty,,,period. He tortured his adopted son. Throw the book at him.

I had to make it stop! The audio and the bunk people are spewing is too much for me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back