GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope the judge notes that the defendant has shown no remorse for his actions in his statement. He’s defiant and doesn’t think he did anything wrong. He doesn’t deserve mercy.

I don't want to miss anything so I can't go back rn but if RF asked for 6 months does he realizing he's asking for one month of lockup for TF for every year TF locked up RF? Well, can't remember if it was 4 or 6 years but you guys get the gist. I really hope the judge does not follow that plea.

@wpbf_terri

R - the "boy in the box" testifies he still loves the father who locked him up - Timothy Ferriter "I will love you the rest of my days" but admits mistakes were made - he asks the judge to sentence his dad to 6 months and 5 years probation

2:47 PM · Nov 16, 2023

Nooo. Please don't follow this, judge.

imo, victim will be able to move forward in his life and succeed - put the horrible past behind him. That is growth!

However, the convicted abuser needs to be held accountable for his actions. If the punishment is not severe enough it will set us further back (moo) of how unimportant children are to society. We need to stand with our children and support them. moo

imo, victim will be able to move forward in his life and success - put the horrible past behind him. That is growth!

However, the convicted abuser needs to be held accountable for his actions. If the punishment is not severe enough it will set us further back (moo) of how unimportant children are to society. We need to stand with our children and support them. moo

He's already been in jail for at least a month and he has zero remorse Think 6 more months will make a difference? No way. I hope we don't see this.

jmo

Yes Fiona!! Tell it like it is! “Mistake” my *advertiser censored***! This is the life of children being raised in an angry abusive household. RAD where??? This man was an angry, sadistic parent. He felt better about himself by terrorizing the children!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back