GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I doubt it. Every time the camera pans to him he looks like he could give a flying fart. It may be an up and down foot/knee bc he's worried about how much more damaging info will come out.
I know. I was just joking. He’s not shaking today to my chagrin.

Like this line of questioning toward Tracy's mom by the state. :)
is the defense trying to say Tim and wife tried to keep all the kids apart. audio is so bad, plus I don't know any of these people or what the relavence is

Haha this witness is a liar! Judge knows the score. Defense tries to throw a lifeline to the witness and judge says nope come to the bench! Omg! The witness is like “I’m caught off guard here.” Yeah that’s what happens when you’re lying. Poor Pierce! Geez!

Edited to add - That was Tracy’s mother?? Of course. That makes sense now. I forgot the youngest was adopted by the maternal grandparents.

Can't remember. I think RF and one of the sisters was adopted I know the baby is their biological child.
Older sister was adopted from China. She was the one whose testimony the jury wanted to hear over, and they got shortly into it, and they had a decision. She's is EXTREMELY bright, sensitive, and astute.

Note: The Ferriters released all the kids who spoke against them to outside caretaking. They had their one child who couldn't speak adopted into family. IIRC this is the only child they have contact with. So, yes, they have abandoned their children for speaking up. That's both Tracy and Tim.

Older sister was adopted from China. She was the one whose testimony the jury wanted to hear over, and they got shortly into it, and they had a decision. She's is EXTREMELY bright, sensitive, and astute.

Note: The Ferriters released all the kids who spoke against them to outside caretaking. They had their one child who couldn't speak adopted into family. IIRC this is the only child they have contact with. So, yes, they have abandoned their children for speaking up. That's both Tracy and Tim.
Throw the key away on both mom and dad...disgusting that they were ever allowed to adopt children

is the defense trying to say Tim and wife tried to keep all the kids apart. audio is so bad, plus I don't know any of these people or what the relavence is
I'm experiencing the poor audio too. A few times it cut out completely. Though, I believe they were saying someone was keeping the kids apart, who I am not sure. Look forward to reading the articles about today's sentencing later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back