GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now I’m getting nervous with this judge. Is he going to be lenient? It seems like he’s inclined to consider that the defendant was just a harried parent.

Judge is bending over backwards to be fair to both prosecutor and defense pointing them in the direction of how to state their cases. I have no patience with the defense.

I believe Tim Ferriter is addicted to child physical abuse and will abuse again when he gets out of jail. He needs to be incarcerated minimum of 20 + years

Last edited:
I think this is one of the cases I heard her (Coakley) cite

The first determination is whether a trial court can impose a downward departure sentence based on a valid legal ground proven by a preponderance of the evidence. Id. Next, the trial court decides whether it should impose a downward departure sentence based on the totality of the circumstances. Id.at 1068.

jmo

Judge has needlessly prolonged this hearing through pointless argument with counsel. He should already know what he’s going to do. He knows the law and the facts. JMO

I have to hope it's a part of a longer game plan. Dotting every "i", crossing every "t" but it is getting questionable now whether he'll let him off light. I figured 6-10. If he gives him 6 months or less I would not consider that justice. This man has been in custody for a month already and has expressed no remorse. He's not changing.

jmo

This case deserved more experienced defense and prosecuting attorneys. moo

I’m gonna predict judge will give him 10 years. It sounds like the pre sentence investigation recommends 74 months (6 years) so that may influence the judge.

Defense is attempting to convince judge that Ferriter made a mistake. This man tortured one child for years. He emotionally abused his other children as well. A mistake is grabbing a bottle of Pepsi when you intended to buy a Coke. This guy made no mistake. He is a chronic child abuser and will abuse again when released from jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back