GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
he knew he was doing something wrong and tried to hide his actions. this is so disappointing. bet the wife will get a deal or even less of a slap on hand. kids really don't get the consideration they deserve. no justice

YES. I thought will she appeal the downward departure and thought maybe not - maybe won't spend the $ BUT she just put her objection on the record (to preserve the right to appeal it) if she decides.

jmo

Sounds like all the people speaking on behalf of TF made a big difference. Of course there’s no one there to speak on behalf of the victims cause they are the children of the defendant and he has jettisoned them. So now all his family who are also technically the victims’ family are on the side of the defendant. This is typical for abused children. Very sad! Also, the defendants Marine Corps upbringing/background made an impact! The people that show up for either side in these trials make a difference! This is proof!

Last edited:
A slap on the wrist. I believe judge is missing the big picture. Ferriter is a menace to society. He will find/make another family and abuse again. moo

And, I could only half hear the house arrest portion so is he giving him only 3 years in lockup, 2 years house arrest and then probation? We'll have to see the recap.

Sounds like all the people speaking on behalf of TF made a big difference. Of course there’s no one there to speak on behalf of the victims cause they are the children of the defendant and he has jettisoned them. So now all his family who are also technically the victims’ family are on the side of the defendant. This is typical for abused children. Very sad! Also, the defendants marine background made an impact!
yeah, because the judge saw the movie "the great santini". It was a good movie, but santini was a very sick troubled man that sometimes had fun with his family. I guess the judge didn't see how abusive ole santini was at time...even physically towards his wife and kids.

A slap on the wrist. I believe judge is missing the big picture. Ferriter is a menace to society. He will find/make another family and abuse again. moo
I totally agree! When I heard the other children’s stmts I couldn’t believe how much more awful of a human he is. He truly is a bully. I hope he has to take classes and therapy in prison - because prison alone is not going to fix this man - although I’m not sure anything would.

this judge is making me want to file an appeal. he didn't even admit he was wrong!! slap on the hand....he already did 12 months in jail and who knows how much good time he will earn in prison. that defense atty and this judge deserve each other.
Good news is that he has not done 12 months in jail. Only a month or so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back