GUILTY FL - Boy in a Box abuse trial - Parents, Timothy & Tracy Ferriter Arrested, Jupiter, Feb 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The alleged victim in this case is the victim because the alleged perp in this case was convicted. Someone want to tell her? lol

(She's referring to them as if she was still in trial. As if this was still somehow an open question)

I'm experiencing the poor audio too. A few times it cut out completely. Though, I believe they were saying someone was keeping the kids apart, who I am not sure. Look forward to reading the articles about today's sentencing later.
I'm going to have to read about it to know what I've just watched:)

Has anyone seen remorse? I didn't.

ETA: I did see a smile/sigh of relief though when he heard his victim plead for 6 MONTHS. No remorse for what he did to the child but glee that the power he exerted for years is still sticking. Psychological warfare. Brainwashing.

jmo

The defense was objecting to the statements by the sisters that prosecutor was reading saying “victim impact statements are only for the victim and next of kin” lol
Defense is framing it as though Tim is the victim. And so, they have his? Tracy's? mother doing a victim impact statement. Outrageous, and shouldn't be allowed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back